Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 659514 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2010, 10:18:32 AM »
:peace:  ::unhappy::  :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2010, 10:00:54 AM »
:rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2010, 10:09:27 AM »
:soapbox: orum rules
Post a reply     First unread post • 20 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2 Report this postReply with quoteRe: [PLEASE READ] Elan Forum Rules
by bossybee39 » Yesterday, 15:15

ok i see your point in this, why is it others can plaster addresses and other photos, but we have a mini melt down when we post one for reasons you did not try to understand, but the ones from Elan did thou? You got pages and pages of addresses and phone numbers for all the world to see, to me that is just as wrong as other things. There is a fine line between what is allowed and not allowed, therefore can there be some clarity for this. Thanks,"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39
phpBB Organized Malcontent

Private messageE-mailTop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: [PLEASE READ] Elan Forum Rules
by mark babitz » Yesterday, 15:22

Its hard to stop the freedom of speech and expression when half the site is on a role . Art Barkers privacy is just as importaint and Mel Sembler, Newton Miller, Joe Ricci etc. But yet it is so important to the pursuit of justice. By baning real info, stifles the effect of true pursuit.I commend the folk that post Art Bakers info and the others ways they investigate and stand up to folks. That is how you change something is to bring it to light. The key Danny is to stay out of the light.To cesor post , just chases people away and makes it hard to be open and speack.Why are so many of Danny post gone by his own hand ??. Some people keep that stuff for reposting one day when he speack differently about something he said.He cried to the Directors of the site then attacked them in front of everyone.I have looked and there is no Lee Bennison.Only Daniel lee Bennison. As Danny said Google him. Google Lee Bennison and all you seem to get is Danny lee Bennison.One comes up as a realtor with red hair etc, younger probably his son. if you look at the photos they do look similar to Lee Bennisons photo.at Elan.and Danny lee bennison comes up in Woodstock Ga.as well if you fol ow the realtor he also has trails to Ga. Just a guess but I bet I am right if not close, Dannys response will tell it all.What if it comes out he is an Elan spy who would be the hero for exposing that      
mark babitz
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quoteRe: [PLEASE READ] Elan Forum Rules
by bossybee39 » Yesterday, 15:29

Mark, I think they are intending to more censor the bitches, assholes, and cunts..that waste up space on here, not true fact information. I believe there is hope to tone down the flat out attacking thru words, and protect the ones on here for their personal information being given out. I truly believe they are interested in a positive forum threads for Elan so others do feel they can come here. Right now not to manny will come due to the personal attacks. I think this is their point."Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by RavingMad » Yesterday, 15:32

I will agree but anyoone calls me anythin i reserve the right to get them back.
RavingMad
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop
by bossybee39 » Today, 10:08

I think I am at total peace right now. Thanks for the words of encouragment everyone tonight. Now I can sleep blissfully. lolz. "Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

:rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2010, 10:11:47 AM »
mark babitz wrote:
::OMG:: Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
An open discussion about the troubled parent industry

Skip to content

Advanced search Board index ‹ Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform ‹ The Seed Discussion ForumChange font sizePrint viewFAQMembersRegisterLogin ART BARKER'S HOME ADDRESS
The seed discussion forum is for survivors of the Seed and Seed copycat programs and for other interested parties. The moderator and owner of this forum accept no responsiblity for content. This is a first admendment based open discussion and all opinions and topics are welcome. By posting or reading, you agree to these terms.

Post a reply 86 posts • Page 6 of 6 • 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Re: ART BARKER'S HOME ADDRESS
by Guest » 11 Sep 2009, 15:38

stack jones wrote:
old fart barker

Le Club International Condo
2845 n.e. 9th st. #1004
Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33304-3649 co11
, sigh......Guest

Re: ART BARKER'S HOME ADDRESS
by Guest » 28 Sep 2009, 04:16

Guest wrote:
stack jones wrote:
old fart barker

Le Club International Condo
2845 n.e. 9th st. #1004
Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33304-3649 co11
, sigh......

by boil that dust speck » 01 Oct 2009, 13:55

i hope someone goes to his home and fucking executes him.

of course an execution that takes many, many long days.boil that dust speck

by boil that dust speck » 04 Oct 2009, 12:35

just tidying up the place.

really though -- did barfer suffer that horrible death yet?

we know he suffers from horrible indignation.boil that dust speck

by boil that cunt clean » 22 Oct 2009, 08:53

kill.

kill.

kill.

kill 666 of 'em.boil that cunt clean

by boil that dust speck » 30 Oct 2009, 15:17

was it skipper chuck that said -- "who's that knokkking at my door!"boil that dust speck

by yer ass belongs toomee » 23 Nov 2009, 05:14

nuff said.yer ass belongs toomee

by up your crack you addict » 13 Dec 2009, 21:42

fuck 'em.up your crack you addict

by lybbie's label » 26 Dec 2009, 05:52

jing a ling. here that door bell ring.

answer it and see.

then piss your pants.

blammo!

the ringer runs in glee.lybbie's label

by egghast » 30 Dec 2009, 02:51

move on up to the east side.egghast

by stackjones » Yesterday, 05:26

lest we forget.stackjones

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »
Edit postReport this postReply with quoteMore unrelated posts from [PLEASE READ] Elan Forum Rules
by mark babitz » Yesterday, 15:35

1Web Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more ?Books

Finance

Translate

Scholar

Blogs

YouTube

Calendar

Photos

Documents

Reader

Sites

Groups

even more »
Web History | Search settings | Sign in
Google Advanced Search

WebHide optionsShow options... Results 1 - 10 of about 285,000 for danniel bennison. (0.42 seconds)
Search ResultsDid you mean: daniel bennison Top 2 results shown

Daniel Bennison - Overland Park - Realtor - BiznikCheck out the Biznik profile of Daniel Bennison , Realtor in Overland Park.
biznik.com/members/daniel-bennison - Cached
Daniel Bennison | FacebookDaniel Bennison is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Daniel Bennison and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes ...
www.facebook.com/johnsoncountyrealtor - Cached

Results for: danniel bennison

Dan Bennison (DanBennison) on TwitterStop tweeting. 8:58 PM Jan 15th from web; the dreamm....... 4:47 PM Jan 15th from web. Name Dan Bennison; Location Guilderland NY; Bio I like golf. ...
twitter.com/DanBennison - Cached
Cities in the pre-modern Islamic world: the urban impact of ... - Google Books Resultby Amira K. Bennison, Alison L. Gascoigne - 2007 - Social Science - 231 pages
14 Dan Bahat, 'Jerusalem', Oxford Encyclopedia of Archaeology in the Near East 3. New York: Oxford University Press, 1997, 224–38, p. 237. ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=0415424399...
Daniel Bennison - Overland Park - Realtor - BiznikCheck out the Biznik profile of Daniel Bennison , Realtor in Overland Park.
biznik.com/members/daniel-bennison - Cached
Daniel Bennison (Reece & Nichols Mission Hills) - Real Estate ...ActiveRain real estate profile for Daniel Bennison (Reece & Nichols Mission Hills) a Real Estate Agent in Prairie Village, KS.
activerain.com/dansreo - Cached
Dogpark Improvement Group - Latest NewsFeb 3, 2007 ... I wanted to let you know that Daniel Bennison and his Pit Bull, ... I have contacted Daniel Bennison, and have put him in contact with ...
www.diginthepark.com/modules/news/artic ... storyid=40 - Cached
Robert Bennison | Overland park, KS | Classmates.comRobert Bennison 1974 graduate of Shawnee Mission South High School in Overland park, KS is on Classmates.com. See pictures, plan your class reunion and get ...
www.classmates.com/directory/public/mem ... ist.htm?... - Cached
bebo.com - Profile from Luke Bennison <lwbennison>lol u posted it 2 urself u wolly!! hes a little shit in he lol x x x x. 52 weeks ago. Luke Bennison. dono dan was down mine telling me bout it dono if it ...
www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=15483269
Listen to Soloplex [Album] by Nicholas Bennison MP3 Music ...Get your favorite songs from the hottest artists, like Nicholas Bennison, and many more. ... Soloplex (Dan Welton Remix) (Dan Welton) ...
home.napster.com/ns/music/album.html?album_id=12459997 - Cached
abc7news.com: Bishop Of CA Calls For Priest's Resignation 6/11/06But the Bishop says he wants Bennison to resign because of the negative impact the recent publicity is having on the church. Read Dan Noyes' original report ...
abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/iteam&id=4230509 - Cached
Youth Pastor Watch | Slog | The Stranger | Seattle's Only NewspaperJun 10, 2008 ... Religion Youth Pastor Watch. posted by Dan Savage on June 10 at 11:31 AM. Pennsylvania: Episcopal Bishop Charles E. Bennison Jr.'s church ...
slog.thestranger.com/2008/06/youth_pastor_watch_53 - Cached
Daniel Bennison - Bennison Byram Team Realtors ...
www.google.com/profiles

New! Create a public profile page
Search for Danniel Bennison on: MySpace - Facebook - Classmates - LinkedIn

mark babitz
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by RavingMad » Yesterday, 15:38

oh i know he is not the real danny bennison and fools do not see it
RavingMad
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by mark babitz » Yesterday, 16:02

There are people that have brought an unwanted light with them ,but threw true facts they will be exposed. Someone with nothing to hide in Ernest should never worry, Remember they cant convict you for what you dont say.And some people have said too much,you cant ask for help then turn on your helpers. To remove your post show guilt in a big way.Why hide your word unless you cant keep them straight, and people will re post to show that ?? Its a person running scared and I think that what everyone is seeing. I would have tossed Felice in with him, but he is also attacking her. It could be a smoke screen, but I think Felice got sucked in by him and was used. Why hate her now Danny she was one of your biggest supporters ?? She pegged you a long time ago and, you manipulated her into believing you guys were on the same side. Until she stepped over the edge, and you let her fall. Now being she is just another member and not in any position to delete and control, has she lost her fize Danny ??.Why pick on the weaker Danny ?? and set them up for such a ass whipping ?? you like that dont you?? You are a coward to walk her, into a room with bats and chains.Next site you pick or forum to corrupt leave the Felices of the world out of it. And fight your own battles. Felice doesn't need the extra beatings she didn't earn.You are a real fuck for setting Felice in front of the gun.Just remember she might gain some friends you didn't want her to have Pal. And I am one you dont want her to have and you know that. Careful Danny I picked a new friend named Felice, and I dont know if she will like it but I will stand up for her anyway. You made me look like an ass-hole beating on her, and it was you all the time leading her into me. That's ok I apologize to you Felice I sincerely do Danny or whoever you are I am coming now and will expose you.Mark Babitz    
mark babitz
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by mark babitz » Yesterday, 16:25

Now for the last time woman my name is Daniel Lee Bennison at elan from ... Some names from Chicago mostly from E-5 Tricia McCarty,Sue Goodman, Sean O'hara. ...
   [The words never go away Danny] Welcome to your Nightmare and Future. Have fun you built it, I know we will ,Thanks and please dont go away, Your GM is coming up and I think Fornits is having it. Looks like a multi house GM and , the [ring ]atleast a couple of times. I heard they were even bringing the Straights Group, Benchmark, Daytop, and a couple of others over to demonstrate on Elan style Meetings and therapy. What a bunch of great people.Thank Fornits for the window into the truth.  
mark babitz
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by Joel » Yesterday, 17:11

EditedLast edited by Joel on 24 Jan 2010, 01:11, edited 1 time in total. Joel
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by garystadler » Yesterday, 18:53

garystadler
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by Eliscu2 » Today, 01:51

mark babitz wrote:
There are people that have brought an unwanted light with them ,but threw true facts they will be exposed. Someone with nothing to hide in Ernest should never worry, Remember they cant convict you for what you dont say.And some people have said too much,you cant ask for help then turn on your helpers. To remove your post show guilt in a big way.Why hide your word unless you cant keep them straight, and people will re post to show that ?? Its a person running scared and I think that what everyone is seeing. I would have tossed Felice in with him, but he is also attacking her. It could be a smoke screen, but I think Felice got sucked in by him and was used. Why hate her now Danny she was one of your biggest supporters ?? She pegged you a long time ago and, you manipulated her into believing you guys were on the same side. Until she stepped over the edge, and you let her fall. Now being she is just another member and not in any position to delete and control, has she lost her fize Danny ??.Why pick on the weaker Danny ?? and set them up for such a ass whipping ?? you like that dont you?? You are a coward to walk her, into a room with bats and chains.Next site you pick or forum to corrupt leave the Felices of the world out of it. And fight your own battles. Felice doesn't need the extra beatings she didn't earn.You are a real fuck for setting Felice in front of the gun.Just remember she might gain some friends you didn't want her to have Pal. And I am one you dont want her to have and you know that. Careful Danny I picked a new friend named Felice, and I dont know if she will like it but I will stand up for her anyway. You made me look like an ass-hole beating on her, and it was you all the time leading her into me. That's ok I apologize to you Felice I sincerely do Danny or whoever you are I am coming now and will expose you.Mark Babitz    

I accept your apology.
In fact I am kind of flattered that you have spent so much time digging up all of the information I put on the internet in the last 10 years.
I really admired your assholishness; comming from a long line of assholes myself.
Anyway I have a huge (twisted) icon collection, I know you would love it.Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results._________Albert Einstein
Eliscu2
phpBB The one and only

Private messageWebsiteMSNM/WLMYIMTop

by Danny Bennison » Today, 08:04

Eliscu2 wrote:
mark babitz wrote:

I accept your apology.
In fact I am kind of flattered that you have spent so much time digging up all of the information I put on the internet in the last 10 years.
I really admired your assholishness; comming from a long line of assholes myself.
Anyway I have a huge (twisted) icon collection, I know you would love it.

Folks, what seems to amaze me and others that read this, is how you believe that I really give a rats ass what you are or are not doing/saying. Really !!! lol
I have never been in relationship/harmony w/ any of you and stopped thinking it would happen months ago. Yes I am fond of some of you
but that is not enough to bridge the large gap that has been created here. Felice there is no common ground to meet on, b/cuz really that
is not what your asking for, your asking me to prove to you I deserve to be on that ground. What is to be gained by me doing this, sorry I don't see much to be gained.
I came here to do something and making friends was really not high on the list, I already have friends. Now I don't mind making more but I will not
compromise my values, ethics or ambitions to do this. This is called staying focused and on task.  Danny
Danny Bennison

Private messageE-mailTop

by Danny Bennison » Today, 08:04

Eliscu2 wrote:
mark babitz wrote:

I accept your apology.
Last edited by Danny Bennison on 24 Jan 2010, 08:11, edited 1 time in total.
Danny Bennison

Private messageE-mailTop

by mark babitz » Today, 08:06

Thank You Felice and once again I am sorry Mark Babitz.    
mark babitz
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by bossybee39 » Today, 08:08

mark babitz wrote:
Thank You Felice and once again I am sorry Mark Babitz.    
I think this is awesome that you two found some common ground and peace.It is wonderful."Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by mark babitz » Today, 08:12

Danny Bennison wrote:
Eliscu2 wrote:
mark babitz wrote:

I accept your apology.

Folks, what seems to amaze me and others that read this, is how you believe that I really give a rats ass what you are or are not doing/saying. Really !!! lol
I have never been in relationship/harmony w/ any of you and stopped thinking it would happen months ago. Yes I am fond of some of you
but that is not enough to bridge the large gap that has been created here. Felice there is no common ground to meet on, b/cuz really that
is not what your asking for, your asking me to prove to you I deserve to be on that ground. What is to be gained by me doing this, sorry I don't see much to be gained.
I came here to do something and making friends was really not high on the list, I already have friends. Now I don't mind making more but I will not
compromise my values, ethics or ambitions to do this. This is called staying focused and on task.  Danny
 Values ,Ethics????????????????????????????????????????????????????      
mark babitz
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by bossybee39 » Today, 08:14

compromise my values, ethics or ambitions to do this. This is called staying focused and on task.  Danny[/quote]

What amazes me the most is people actually let you talk...wtf, I feel but yet once again all mighty Daniel is pirposely trying to condesend on others. Why is it even your business what Mark and Felice chose to work out? Tell me oh Holy Staffer?"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by Joel » Today, 08:21

What amazes me the most is people actually let you talk...wtf, I feel but yet once again all mighty Daniel is pirposely trying to condesend on others. Why is it even your business what Mark and Felice chose to work out? Tell me oh Holy Staffer?

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

infatuation (in your case with Danny Bennison)

in·fat·u·a·tion (-fch-shn)
n.
1. A foolish, unreasoning, or extravagant passion or attraction. See Synonyms at love.
2. An object of extravagant, short-lived passion.

infatuation [?n?fætj??e???n]
n
1. the act of infatuating or state of being infatuated
2. foolish or extravagant passion
3. an object of foolish or extravagant passionJoel
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by mark babitz » Today, 08:24

You are rich,you pom pis ass fuck, how can you get on here after your tantrum and come back swinging at Felice saying you basically used her and did not care if she was your friend .You condemn her for wanting to know the truth about someone she is dealing with, Why is she wrong for that ?? You like the word focused, well it sounds like she was, and didn't want to be taken advantage of.Smart for her, and she showed that to be true. Take your post off Danny and go back to the house in Poland Springs Marty needs your report by morning just explain the melt down and he will give you a new list of people to spy on.    
mark babitz
phpBB Familiar Face

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2010, 10:26:45 AM »
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
An open discussion about the troubled parent industry

Skip to content

Advanced search  Board index ‹ Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform ‹ Elan SchoolChange font sizeE-mail friendPrint viewUser Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts FAQMembersLogout [ mark babitz ] More unrelated posts from [PLEASE READ] Elan Forum Rules
Considering sending your kid to Elan? Come read our Elan forum and observe the eloquence and integrity of its staff and graduates. As of 1/21/10 is moderated.

Moderators: Inculcated, Ursus

Forum rules
Post a reply     32 posts • Page 2 of 3 • 1, 2, 3 Report this postReply with quoteRe: [PLEASE READ] Elan Forum Rules
by bossybee39 » Today, 08:25

Joel wrote:

What amazes me the most is people actually let you talk...wtf, I feel but yet once again all mighty Daniel is pirposely trying to condesend on others. Why is it even your business what Mark and Felice chose to work out? Tell me oh Holy Staffer?

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

infatuation (in your case with Danny Bennison)

in·fat·u·a·tion (-fch-shn)
n.
1. A foolish, unreasoning, or extravagant passion or attraction. See Synonyms at love.
2. An object of extravagant, short-lived passion.

infatuation [?n?fætj??e???n]
n
1. the act of infatuating or state of being infatuated
2. foolish or extravagant passion
3. an object of foolish or extravagant passion
Joel no offense but you got me confused a bit with this, clarify your poat a little for us. It makes absolutely no sense at all. Sorry but it doesn't."Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by Joel » Today, 08:29

mark babitz wrote:
You are rich,you pom pis ass fuck, how can you get on here after your tantrum and come back swinging at Felice saying you basically used her and did not care if she was your friend .You condemn her for wanting to know the truth about someone she is dealing with, Why is she wrong for that ?? You like the word focused, well it sounds like she was, and didn't want to be taken advantage of.Smart for her, and she showed that to be true. Take your post off Danny and go back to the house in Poland Springs Marty needs your report by morning just explain the melt down and he will give you a new list of people to spy on.    

You definately have a way with words. What are you trying to accomplish by busting Danny Bennison's balls?Joel
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by bossybee39 » Today, 08:31

Well first off Daniel was a Staff Member at Elan, I think this is all our passion of drive in which you need to even ask yourself. Unless your alright with Staff members that do heinous acts on teenagers?"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by Joel » Today, 08:38

bossybee39 wrote:
Well first off Daniel was a Staff Member at Elan, I think this is all our passion of drive in which you need to even ask yourself. Unless your alright with Staff members that do heinous acts on teenagers?

Your passion is admirable. Danny, pursuant to your demands, is not obligated to discuss his employment history and/or applicable experiences at Elan.Joel
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mailTop

by Inculcated » Today, 08:40

bossybee39 wrote:
Well first off Daniel was a Staff Member at Elan, I think this is all our passion of drive in which you need to even ask yourself. Unless your alright with Staff members that do heinous acts on teenagers?
I’m veering a little off topic here. I’m posting this in response to the topic in a broader sense than simply discussing Danny Bennison.
Considering someone having been staff as having crossed a line of demarcation that makes them beyond redemption or consideration is an understandable, but limited perspective.
Bee’ there are a few former program staffers that contribute to Fornits who also have made considerable efforts to promoting awareness about abuses in the TTI.“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis Inculcated

Private messageTop

by bossybee39 » Today, 08:46

Inculcated wrote:
bossybee39 wrote:
I’m posting this in response to the topic in a broader sense than simply discussing Danny Bennison.
Considering someone having been staff as having crossed a line of demarcation that makes them beyond redemption or consideration is an understandable, but limited perspective.
Bee’ there are a few former program staffers that contribute to Fornits who also have made considerable efforts to promoting awareness about abuses in the TTI.
I can appreciate that fully, however this man has not redeemed himself as you all think he has, once again he made erroneous complaints and destroyed my website. I have had it with this man harrassing me and others from Elan. He makes us all look like puppets in his own little show, and frankily it is discusting how everyone is allowing this man to play his little pity card so much. I am beyond pissed off that this is continuing. I will never forgive the guy nor will anything he says mean a thing to the Elan ex students. Half the people that want to be here will not come as long as his holiness is playing around on here. It is a shame few are wanting to leave now because of his little crap. The personal taunting emails he sends me are bullshit. I am done with this man period, and there is nothing anyone can say to actually make me thinnk he is not the fucken DEVIl himself."Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by Danny Bennison » Today, 08:54

mark babitz wrote:

Mark,
If you could ever make a rational arguement that would be a miracle but you can't with out going into your emotions. Which in your case
then comes out as vulgar drool. Mark go back to last week you were calling Felice every filthy thing under the sun, WOW what a difference
a week makes. I have seen this play out over and over and over.......Mark go find yourself and get a life....... Last edited by Danny Bennison on 24 Jan 2010, 08:57, edited 1 time in total.
Danny Bennison

Private messageE-mailTop

by bossybee39 » Today, 08:56

wow see he is instigating the shit...got to keep it going dont you. you are instigating something that is none of your business this is between mark and felice now back off of it"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by bossybee39 » Today, 08:57

i am sick of you getting away with your little manipulational bullshit on here of starting little fights. felice na dmark made up, and that drives you crazy Danny you enjoy the conflict going, now knock it off. people see thru you and you hate that dont you. ."Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by bossybee39 » Today, 09:01

I think borders on a personal attack on Mark, would anyone agree???"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by bossybee39 » Today, 09:06

Joel wrote:
bossybee39 wrote:

Your passion is admirable. Danny, pursuant to your demands, is not obligated to discuss his employment history and/or applicable experiences at Elan.
Did danny come whinning to you too to stick up for him. Aww how convient out of the blue comes another savivor for his lordship. Unreal how you people are so easily snowed."Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt
bossybee39

Private messageE-mailTop

by Danny Bennison » Today, 09:34

bossybee39 wrote:
Re: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 16 Jan 2010, 07:06
by bossybee39

you know everyone will be seeing this and I now feel like you are a real moron. i doubt some ppl would enjoy your treatment of me either. I suggest you leave me alone because in 5 minutes my brother who is a state patrol officer is coming over to review the fact I have asked you several times to stop it, now once again leave me alone or I will press charges. Do not contact me and all. This is harrassment and I will not tolerate it. Go buly someone else you psychoRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 16 Jan 2010, 06:58
by bossybee39

if you message me one more time I am calling the authorities plan and simple cut and dry. DO not message me or harrass me anymore you are mentally deranged individual and I do not want nothing to do with you. If you got something to say put it in forums.Re: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 16 Jan 2010, 06:50
by bossybee39

i want you to stop harrassing meRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 16 Jan 2010, 06:41
by bossybee39

no need for a reply leave me the hell alone, I blocked you on facebook for a reason respect it and do not try a conversation with me in the future. only reason i am even on fornits is because i want to read a few things, other then that i will not be here trust me.Re: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 16 Jan 2010, 06:07
by bossybee39

Do not private message me ever.

Sharon this doesn't show anything but you kept emailing me and you got replied to. If you remember you started the emails. Now I will say we
'acted immature yes, but we both acted like kids. Honestly it wasn't even me it was someone else, I sort of knew but not really. Thou I will take
responsibility.
Danny Bennison

Elan       AARC    News Items    The Troubled Teen Industry    World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS)       Thayer Learning Center    CEDU / Brown Schools and derivatives / clones       Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions    Straight, Inc. and Derivatives    Aspen Education Group       Brat Camp    Public Sector Gulags    Hidden Lake Academy    Elan School       Elan history    Vision Quest    Daytop Village    Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore    Lighthouse of northwest florida (fka VCA )/ Rebekah / Roloff )    Mission Mountain School    Hyde Schools    Synanon    The Seed Discussion Forum    Teen Challenge    Spouses of Survivors    EdCons and referring organizations and agencies       PURE Bullshit and CAICA    New Info    Morgan Yacht    Straight, Inc-By-The-Sea    Joe's Apartment    Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division       Research Banditos