Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529313 times)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2010, 09:23:09 AM »
Funny thing is you just broke the law you dumb bitch you do not put IP address open for public, that is against the law when your site claimed to keep ppl confidential. BTW NANCY DREW I am one of Sharon's kids dumbass know it all. I see what u did to my mom and do not fucken like it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2010, 09:39:25 AM »
Felice.  That is not cool.  No matter how angry you are you should not do that.  First of all moderators should not have access to IP address information at all.  I'll have to look into that but in the mean time I have no choice but to revoke your mod privs.  I'm also removing that picture from the post.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2010, 09:45:35 AM »
:soapbox: Now that we have found the problem. hopefully we will find the cure good by Felic I told you you when playing a game you didn't know how to play. :jawdrop:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2010, 11:12:45 AM »
Got you Felice you fucked your protectors, now what. ::OMG::  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »
Hey Mom since you had to go tell everyone, thanks for ruining my fun wtf......anyways isnt Felice the one whom called ART to get him all excited over your website? So she created the issue on purpose to trash the site. I busted my ass in helping create that site too. For all you out there bad ppl lie and do bad things to good honest ppl. My mother is currently working on making sure things are moving with the closing of Elan, but now to afraid to share information with anyone. I do want you to know come the beginning of MArch something amazing is about to happen. The dreams of my mothers will be made publically. So guess you will all have to wait to find out but it is real and it is happening. All thanks to my MOM who took the shit from you all and kept her head up high and proudly. You all tried to break her but she never fell. I am more than proud to be her daughter. I am honored God chose her as my mother. How many of your kids can say that about you? Maybe there is still time to do right thing. Do not let Elan get away with what they have done to anyone. Even if they ever admit the things that occured there, it will be enugh in a lot of hearts to put closure in their souls. Elan is down to 37 students, money is getting tight for them now. Do not stop keep fighting, it is working. Whether you personally like each other or not, get on board and at least group together in one thing. It is not to late to change attitudes. I hope like my mother to see this place close one day, and it will. But it goes beyond Elan, there are many schools and bootcamps that treat teens badly. There has to be smarter people to help come up with alternative plans for parents. Maybe if places are developed and created we need to be aware of them. Spread knowledge and spread words of encouragement. I saw my mother in tears over this effort, that will never be in vein trust me. She will do it where half of you could not. You want to know why? She is tough, got courage, got balls, got intelligence however she hides it well, and she has 8 kids who would do anything for her. She has been an good MOM, knows how to sacrific and she has over and over again for us all. Education she pushed us all in, this is one thing she never gave in about. But she allowed us to be ourselves as individuals.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »
Good call, Psy. For the record, we do NOT tolerate any such violation of privacy by moderators or admins. People are people, though. No one's perfect. Looks like Psy took care of this as quickly as possible. Not worried about legality, though, cause the allegedly injured party would have to show some kind of injury or loss to support a claim. No hearing officer in his right mind would likely care to take sides in this mud-fest. So no harm no foul.

To the rest of the combatants, I'm happy to hear that someone may be doing some effective activism against Elan. Sure hope it's true. Ya'll might want to keep an eye on the Dozier School story as it may establish a slightly better precedent for people wanting to make claims against the states in which they were abused or from which they were sent. I know Elan had a lot of foster kids from Chicago for awhile and I understand they still take a lot of adjudicated youths.

But as far as all the infighting goes, I really don't have a dog in that fight at all. One solution for you all is, of course,  :boycott: To those who wish to have meaningful discussion, please bear with us as we cypher the flooding and spam from legit discussion and try to clean things up a bit. It's often a much more difficult call than you might think and we actually do burn up the phone lines, chat n so forth to try and make a decent decision. Mean time, Che once gave some of the best advice I've ever heard. Something he learned while getting his certification. The best way to discourage unwanted behavior in others is to simply ignore it and, instead, focus on the stuff you do like. So.... do dat to the extent that you can.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2010, 02:32:24 PM »
Psy stepped right up to the plate and handled the problem, Yes it is very hard to run down an IP number but that wasn't her intention, she lacks the brain power for that, She is an antagonistic person with no direction.Just trying to do what others have done towards her, but she missed the whole lesson, Only things that are posted publicly can come up, not private protected info like IP addresses and ssi numbers etc. Even a home address is ok. But not things that are guaranteed to be secure, That's how junk mail makes it your house or telemarketers. The worst part is she embarrassed herself and the people that have defended her, even when they were told threw posts and Felices own post and words she is not stable and has been institutionalise off on all her life for mental illness And is basically a nut on heavy meds.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2010, 02:36:00 PM »
-----
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 02:45:59 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Quasi Modo

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2010, 02:42:19 PM »
Yawn.  Felice, don't let the bastards get you down.  These assholes are showing their true colors, and it is disgusting.  It's horrifying to watch programees continuing to inflict pain on the abused.  Rabid fucking cultists with their heads lodged completely in their shit chutes.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2010, 03:02:45 PM »
:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2010, 03:16:02 PM »
Quote from: "Quasi Modo"
Yawn.  Felice, don't let the bastards get you down.  These assholes are showing their true colors, and it is disgusting.  It's horrifying to watch programees continuing to inflict pain on the abused.  Rabid fucking cultists with their heads lodged completely in their shit chutes.
:soapbox: She follows us around. the site was split due to her wyning :waaaa:  :waaaa: now she comes around again. Oh well, You seem to hate Danny so bad but yet ,I hated on him and got attacked by Felice, she will post  nice things to Danny then hate things the next day, Do yourself a favor read her post then make a judgement. She has done the same things to Sharon and others but they fight their own battles and pretty well. All and all Felice is not a moderator anymore. So I think my point is made . trying to justify her actions only make you look like you would turn on the site owners too, Because that is what happened. They are the only ones with IP numbers and obviously from their response she fucked up big. :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  ::unhappy:: So in the battle of bull shit and games she lost and big, infront of the world wide web :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline Quasi Modo

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2010, 03:45:40 PM »
I'm not turning on anyone, pal.  Your level of vehemence is inappropriate, as is the gloating and glee from your cohorts.  It is funny how you guys downplay Fornits when it suits you, then play it up as if the eyes of the world are on it.  I saw what was posted, and I still say "don't let the bastards get you down".

You being one of the prime bastards.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
:karma: by mark babitz » 51 minutes ago

Report this postReply with quoteHow did Felice get ISP addresses?
by exposecedu » 2 minutes ago

How did she get ISP addresses? This is beyond fucked up. :soapbox:   I guess there are others, give the page a couple of days Antigen and I know your tune will change, atleast everyone will know were you stand about people that steal info from their friends web sites.   Thank You Exposecedu ::OMG::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2010, 03:47:59 PM »
I'm not turning on anyone, pal.  Your level of vehemence is inappropriate, as is the gloating and glee from your cohorts.  It is funny how you guys downplay Fornits when it suits you, then play it up as if the eyes of the world are on it.  I saw what was posted, and I still say "don't let the bastards get you down".

Quasi Shopko,

How much did Felice pay you to defend her?

Offline Quasi Modo

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2010, 03:52:17 PM »
Quote from: "exposecedu"

Quasi Shopko,

How much did Felice pay you to defend her?

I'm not your program, no one has to pay me.  I'm only supporting a program survivor who is being demonized by a bunch of vindictive cultists.  Keep embarrassing yourself.