Author Topic: Paul Morantz on Cults, Confession and Mind Control  (Read 1862 times)

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
Paul Morantz on Cults, Confession and Mind Control
« on: January 07, 2010, 05:30:50 AM »
Liam Scheff does it again with an excellent video starring Paul Morantz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RXEis52yQs
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Re: Paul Morantz on Cults, Confession and Mind Control
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 02:34:16 PM »
thanks for posting this.
and thanks Liam!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Gentlestormi_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 09:10:17 AM »
Thank you for posting this. Its always good to learn information on how others perceive mind control.  but, i dont know, meaning that my own personal experience of being a victim of mind control in Roloffs homes, was based in the fact that they used my already existing dissociation issues. Dissociation and hypnotic states are very similar, dissociation based upon trauma and hypnosis based upon trance, but really, both of them are trance states.
Either way, when in Roloffs, my mind/psyche was broken into by enforced dogma that i really did not understand, other than that i would burn in hell forever and forced to confess crimes i had "not" committed to public audiences everywhere, etc...in the cult, they created the split of psyche, the world of all black or all white and the reality of needing to create the psuedopersonality that a cult creates in its victims. that happened to me in 1978, i am still dealing with it today, it is damage from the Roloff cult that has followed me all these years and i thank God that i have had a counselor that has been there for me. Takes years to undo this trance, break the 'mantra's' that kept me locked into meaninglessness, the spells of surviving them and relearn what i do truly believe.

Roloff Cult Survivor
77-78
GentleStormi'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 03:28:08 PM »
Was and is a good article thanks, I learned alot. :shamrock:  :shamrock: