3.  23 days -  30 days
1 (25%)
4.  31 days -  38 days
0 (0%)
5.  39 days +
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 27, 2009, 02:16:42 AM

Author Topic: Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010  (Read 870 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« on: December 27, 2009, 02:16:42 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:06:43 AM by Joel »

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
Re: Your CEDU fulltime
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 03:29:27 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"
How long was your fulltime?
Why were you put on a fulltime?
Who ran your fulltime?
What work assignments were you required to do?  

Note:  I understand if you don't want to discuss your fulltime experience.

My full time was originally about 14 days.  I looked good, got off quick.  Got caught sending a letter to girl friend, went back on full time for about three more weeks.  Total time, probably 30 days.  

I was put on full time for having sex with a female student.

Four staff were allowed to run my full time, I was banned from the entire school and nearly all staff members.  

I knew the system so on the first night I wrote out about thirty writing assignments knowing what assignments they would want me to write about.  The next day they assigned me writing assignments, I had them all done.  And then some.  So for days I had no assignments because I was too far ahead of the game.  I was then assigned to break up a massive chunk of concrete that had been dumped on the campus.  The assignment was supposed to last for a week or more.  My understanding of physics and pressure points enabled me to finish the job in several hours.  I was then assigned to stock wood pellets and logs to all furnace locations on campus until all were fully stocked.  I cheated and got the help of several younger students who usually worked under me in the wood corral to assist, knowing nobody would ask them if they had helped me.  The job was done in two hours.  Later I was told to simply shovel snow endlessly as it snowed endlessly.  

During full time part two, I actually got a project.  The wanted me to construct a path connecting the kitchen to the main deck.  I put a lot of effort in to it and designed it to have drainage, something everyone else seemed incapable of even considering, so my path survived whereas all others were usually destroyed or damaged every Spring during the thaw.  I understand it remained intact years after I left.  Go me!  

My raps sessions were rather sedate as nobody really had any clue what to say to me.  Most knew the girl I had sex with and myself were very close for eighteen months before having sex, thus it didn't seem like such a heinous crime.  Staff had to force people to talk to me, but it didn't work too well.  And since I was not out of agreement for anything but the sex, there was precious little anyone could come up with to indict me on.  Mainly, because she kept a diary of our exploits and I did not, because I had no recollection of precisely how many times we had actually had sex, that became the only real focus.  So with nothing to go on, they ended my full time quickly.  There seemed to be a general understanding that all full times had to last fourteen days minimum, so mine did.  Then I wrote a letter to her, trying to sneak it out using a member of the kitchen staff, who ended up turning me in.  Armed with something new, I was back on full time.  When my parents realized I was not in classes but instead doing hard labor, they demanded the full time end.  And it did.  

Most students regularly broke bans with me, to smile, give me the thumbs up, whisper something to me, so other than sitting and staring at the broom closet for thirty days, it wasn't really as horrible as full times generally are.  And I am a writer, so I spent most of my time writing a novel, which normally I would be banned from doing if I spent 30 days on anything since that would be considering hiding out...But it looked like I was doing writing assignments.  So overall I got through it pretty unscathed.  And the staff knew it, which made it all the more satisfying.  And the girl was kicked out three days after we were caught, but we hooked up after and remained boy and girlfriend for more than five years, so it was a real relationship and not a one night stand.  And since the school knew that, it probably helped.  I don't think anyone ever argued whether we actually loved each other.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »