Author Topic: We need moderation  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We need moderation
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »
I was caught by a professor on this website, and the page had the N-word on it. I was dismissed from the class and will probably fail this semester thanks to fornits.  I think it's time to moderate this web site. I will not donate any more money if you don't comply. Keep in mid, I have kept this website afloat now for the past several months with my donations.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We need moderation
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 08:38:29 PM »
You came to the wrong website if you want moderation.  It will not happen anytime soon.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: We need moderation
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 09:23:19 PM »
that's what you get for fucking around in class

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I was caught by a professor on this website, and the page had the N-word on it. I was dismissed from the class and will probably fail this semester thanks to (my own stupidity of being on the internet during class).  

I think it's time to moderate this web site. I will not donate any more money if you don't comply.

{{{GASP}}}  Whatever will we do?????  ::)

Keep in mid, I have kept this website afloat now for the past several months with my donations.

Bwaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:47:56 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I was caught by a professor on this website, and the page had the N-word on it. I was dismissed from the class and will probably fail this semester thanks to fornits.  I think it's time to moderate this web site. I will not donate any more money if you don't comply. Keep in mid, I have kept this website afloat now for the past several months with my donations.
Your fault for browsing it in class.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »
If you are for real, have your professor contact me. I can explain that our site is not moderated and why. It might help...  Above guest and TAC have a point though.  You know this site is unmoderated and shouldn't have been browsing in class.

Cell 571 277 5341
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
If you are for real, have your professor contact me. I can explain that our site is not moderated and why. It might help...

Oh come on Psy!  You can't take this shit seriously, can you????

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 04:37:01 PM »
Quote from: "Andy Dufrain"
Quote from: "We need moderation"
You came to the wrong website if you want moderation.  It will not happen anytime soon.

As long as you consider 8 days "not anytime soon". lmfao. do people believe this wasn't planned. the first day of '10, oh yeah, what a coincidence.
Requiring registration is not moderation and flooding has always been a bannable offense (though it wasn't enforced until we really had a problem with it).
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 04:46:52 PM »
I think this is a good thing. Now these stupid kids making outlandish accusations against programs can, and will be held accountable. Instead of drive by guest postings from people posting names and address and pictures of program employees, they will have to sign in. They will be traceable, and they will be sued.

A person can set up a disposable email account from a proxy in order to register just as easily as they could post here from a proxy as a guest.  This way is no more or less traceable than the previous solution.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I think this is a good thing. Now these stupid kids making outlandish accusations against programs can, and will be held accountable. Instead of drive by guest postings from people posting names and address and pictures of program employees, they will have to sign in. They will be traceable, and they will be sued.

A person can set up a disposable email account from a proxy in order to register just as easily as they could post here from a proxy as a guest.  This way is no more or less traceable than the previous solution.

95% of users don't know how to do this, and you know that. Thanks again for helping us hold program detractors accountable, this will be a boon for our legal dept.

They were traceable just as before as well.  If you want to try and obfuscate that fact to try to scare people, go right ahead.  I'm not going to engage you any more.