Author Topic: Checkmate  (Read 1540 times)

Offline enola

• View Profile
Checkmate
« on: December 12, 2009, 01:33:24 AM »
Hey, Wayward impostors!

Miss me?  Well, I just wanted to paste a bit of peace of mind, for me at least. There seems to be at least 1 person with some self-respect.

Looks like there's a bLIZzard brewing in the Northeast.

....."Hey [redacted]-

you probably don’t want to hear from me.  Or any of us for that matter.  But I just wanted to tell you that I do know you suffered at [redacted]. I did not agree with all that was done to you. Please know that. I do believe in what the school does. But I do recognize that you went through way too much at your young age and that there should have been more attention paid to your age and issues.

Please just read the attachments—carefully---and make sure you realize what their about.

Feel  free to get back to me.  And even if you don’t think it means anything, I can sincerely say I’m sorry.

Take care.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi

I’m glad you feel a little consolation. I realized that you were in pain, and just wanted some accountability.  Just knowing that there were people who did care about you, despite what [redacted] may say and do.  I hope you know we were limited, and still are, for our words and actions.

I figured that you would get the docs without having to “translate” them.  And yes, I agree.  It is “pretty crazy, and really [redacted].”   This whole thing has turned into something I always hated---a business, not a place to help kids.  

I’m glad you have formed that secured forum for survivors.  It’s a good thing your brother works in Silicon Valley, and knows how to help.  The Truth, no matter how you look at it, is the Truth, no matter what.  People have different meanings of their Truths, and they should not be fearful to express them or censored in any way.

I am willing to help.  I am disappointed that it has all come dowm to this.  I feel like my heads in a fog.  The only thing I do know is what’s right & what’s wrong.  And this is all wrong.

Here’s my # [redacted].

You are a very, very intelligent girl, [redacted].  Sorry, woman, not girl!  You have a beautiful son, and I could just see by your Facebook page that he is happy and healthy.  You should be very proud of yourself.  And keep writng!  Don’t let anything stand in the way of that.  You have a talent.  Use it to the fullest extent!

Take care".....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know, it is very, very sad that the TTI, ASPEN, etc., has to go to such extremes to cover their own ASSes.  Not only does it say a lot of their morals, or lack thereof, but that they, themselves, are so scared of the Truth coming out...anyway, I almost shed a tear at the plethora of red lights, of indecencies.  Almost.

Glad I took the bike path to greener pastures.  I tend to go my own way...
If someone REAL wants to join the forum, the honest forum, you can pm me.

I'm off to see my own wizard now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 02:05:48 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:03:05 AM by Joel »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Checkmate
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 02:42:53 AM »
Quote from: "enola"
If someone REAL wants to join the forum, the honest forum, you can pm me.
So you can pass judgment on who is "real?" Or "honest?" Good luck with that.

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 04:36:32 AM »
She might have meant people with screen names and not Guests.  Or even one-timers.  Those you can build something with.  Those perhaps, who don't need to post anonymously?  That was my take on it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »
I find this a very relevent post. I was very young when I went to my CEDU school and the concepts were drilled into us (me) in such a way as to really confuse young adults after the programs. I would like to know the relevence of the communication? was it between a fomer staff and student? I have wanted to reach out to former staff now that I'm an adult and describe what happened from my point of view. It's hard to be delicate and articulate and precise when taking on the concepts from the group raps and overnight weird tiring torturous

fuck.
fuck it.
try fukitol.