Author Topic: Recent WWASP death  (Read 3794 times)

Offline MelissaR

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« on: September 09, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »
A boy by the name of Adam Wolfe recently passed away, he was in my family. (Dream) He graduated like 13 days before he died and took some drugs that put him into a coma. His family ended up pulling the plug on him because there was no hope. I'll let you guys comment on this before I say anything more. Maybe some of you have heard about this but it's been pretty hush-hush, limited to the BBS....there is more though...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 05:59:00 PM »
Melissa, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please tell what you want to and what you think is prudent. Please pass on my condolances to his family if you know them along with my sincere apologies for taking 18 god damned years to put it together that the Program was spreading, not self eliminating due to stupidity.

If there's a worse idea going than locking people up for drug use, it's probably locking them up in close proximity to some tyranical altruist who wants to 'help' them with a problem that probably doesn't exist
-- Ginger Warbis
having had about all the help I can stand!

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 06:04:00 PM »
how awful.  and all the messages (yes, for some damn reason i'm still on their email mailing list) they send about saving a child's life.  sick.  makes me sick.  that poor kid.

Offline Jeff_Berryman

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 11:51:00 PM »
By all means, tell me more.
hen I mount my horse, ALL THE WINDMILLS IN SPAIN TREMBLE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 08:42:00 AM »
Melissa,

this is awful, how was he doing in the program - did he go along with it or resist? How old was he and where was he from.

I believe that sometimes kids that pass through programs ddefinately have experiences they want to forget. Do the parents still support the program?

Offline MelissaR

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2003, 04:34:00 PM »
Scram Jeff

Offline MelissaR

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 09:13:00 PM »
It took him forever to get through the program, his mom is seriously delusional and brainwashed, he was forced to stay past 18, due to a horrific exit plan.... pretty much he did the absolute least bit necessary to get the hell out of there. He wasn't a troublemaker or resistant, he just didn't really care a whole lot. I think he thought he would have a decent exit plan, but he got screwed at the last minute. Damn family rep. Cammy Shaw.... nicest lady ever, seemingly, but also incredibly manipulative.  :sad:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2003, 10:23:00 PM »
The Exit plan seems to have caused many to be in as hopeless situation as possible... the requirement is not to stay off drugs and stay in school to get back with your family --NO it is contingent on you going back and graduating the program..

Totally cut off from your family and in hopelessness if they decide to escape what they may consider a hellish total control enviroment when they reach 18.  I guess what does the program care they seem to just want the kid back ($$$) even if they've been held for years without getting with the program. If something isn't working within 4-6 months you think you'd reconsider if this is the right place for your child- professionals may even advise you to re- consider.

could be the birth of the exit plan.. the Dept. of State became aware of the use of fake court orders to hold those past 18 and told the program not to accept them from parents anymore (like parents thought of creating them on their own?) so they come up with a new way to control those approaching the age of majority with the exit plan. Sad thing is for some it has separated families maybe for life and it seems that the parents are as big of losers in all of this as the kids....yet what does it cost the program?

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2003, 05:16:00 AM »
There are many ways to kill a person. There are fast ways and there are slow ways. They killed him the slow way and they get to call it a suicide.

Its murder... They killed him. If you manipulate and torture a person, particularly a "minor" to the point where they see death as the only option then that is murder. Essentially they pursued a course of manipulation and abuse that destabilized him to the point where "suicide" or other self-destructive acts were inevitable. They held him prisoner and they pushed him to self-distruct.

Its murder.
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2003, 05:27:00 AM »
When are the facts of this suicide going to be disclosed?  

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2003, 10:38:00 AM »
principalites and powers of the air use some flesh to bring despair and chaos, fear, abandonment, rejection, unbelief, abuse, unforgivness, pride, sickness, idol and occult worship, hopelessness, lust, love of money, and anything thing else that works to pull you away from the truth and the love of the Father -that is the primary goal..the evilness is just a means to that end.

most do not know how to protect themselves from such attacks of the prowling enemy..some make a choice to entertain him.

My battle is definately NOT against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers of the air...my hope is that all who are used by the enemy to abuse children and separate families will see the truth and that the hearts of the fathers will be turned again to the sons!

Justice is coming/needed but vengence is mine says the Lord.

The Fathers heart is definately for the children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2003, 10:54:00 AM »
Anon,

AMEN!

AMEN!

AMEN!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2003, 02:15:00 PM »
Teen Help activities touched off investigations by law enforcement or regulatory agencies in several states -- including Utah, South Carolina and Ohio -- and three foreign countries -- Mexico, the Czech Republic and Western Samoa. Facilities in Utah, Mexico and the Czech Republic were closed:

Offline Jeff_Berryman

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2003, 09:34:00 PM »
Still waiting for those details, Melissa.
hen I mount my horse, ALL THE WINDMILLS IN SPAIN TREMBLE!

Offline MelissaR

• View Profile
Recent WWASP death
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2003, 09:41:00 PM »
I said scram, you scoundrel. Jeff, I'm not saying anything to you. I've got one word for you...PURE!