Author Topic: The Only Instance of Abuse "Admittance" by Staff of MBA  (Read 9777 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: The Only Instance of Abuse "Admittance" by Staff of MBA
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2009, 12:22:30 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Don't believe Whooter's ficticious story about his 'daughter.'  It has been well established that WHooter in fact had two sons, one killed himself after being forced into SUWS and ASR, the other estranged himself from Whooter and de4clared he believed Whooter was complicit in the death of his wife (the boy's mother) while the bot was locked up at HLA.

Whooter wants people to believe he's just a 'regular parent,' but lookee here:

Oh, boy.  This quote probably goes further than any in the entire "indictment" of TheWho.  This one is a zinger.  You know how TheWho is always saying he "has no ties to the industry" or He's "just a regular parent"?  Well, he he is admitting otherwise:

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Oh no no no Cindy, you claimed there was a "long debate" and that it was decided that "we" were only going to look at TBS's as you define them.

Who specifically is "we"?

The debate was long, Bob...  many wanted to start with "Wilderness data" and I argued that the real money was in the TBS industry, so lets start there, although wilderness is usually the inital phase of any decent TBS.  So we went round and round....you, Bob have been a key player in collecting and presenting data on the entire industry and I have been focusing on small segments at a time.
I dont want to put names out there, people want to be anon's.

Whooter is evidently an expert on "where the money's at" in the Troubled Teen Industry.  Why would he try to pass himself off as something other than an industry guy?  That's not honest at all.

Quote from: "TheWho"
I argued that the real money was in the TBS industry, so lets start there...

That one quote really says it all, doesn't it?  The 'regular parent' argument is totally false (Whooter is lying).  Plus, 'who' spends five-plus years on a survivor message board trying to do damage control for programs, especially ASR and HLA (both confirmed to be abusive and HLA sued out of business).

Whooter's lame, fake, 'life story' just doesn't paass the smell test, folks.

So, because this can be traced directly to Whooter's [aka "TheWho" before he agreed to auction his account off and QUIT POSTING ON FORNITS, which he lied about - surprise, surprise] "avatar" it is therefore TRUE.  Whooter is an industry man.

Whooter, please explain your quote above.  Who was at this meeting?  Why were you there?  Why are you concerned with "where the real money is, the TBS industry" if you are not involved with that industry?  Please explain your comments.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »
Whooter, you have been avoiding this question for a couple of weeks in three different threads.  Why?  Can't you explain your words for us?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline joethebadass

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2010, 04:42:05 PM »
Yo, fuck the Who and fuck people who feed him.  :feedtrolls:  

Coming back to the original topic, Bill Hoffman said "it's not like this is holes." Except for it was exactly like holes. I literally had to dig holes every day for like eight hours a day for a couple of weeks. And I know this one kid who was given a concrete slab and just made to destroy it with a sledgehammer. It took him like two or three weeks to do it, and that was two or three weeks of not going to school and instead doing hard manual labor for eight hours a day. If he had wanted to go to school, he wouldn't have been allowed to. And that is fucking illegal. It's illegal to not allow students to go to school or to take away the ability to go to school as part of a punishment. It's one of the reasons the school was shut down for child abuse.
Joe - "So what if a kid gets sent here who doesn\'t need or deserve it?"

Staff - "Bans."