Author Topic: Elan Students I hated  (Read 12167 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2003, 08:15:00 PM »
the above is me i thought i was signed in
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2003, 01:25:00 AM »
I was in 8. Students I hated :
 Jenn Ferro - snitch
Kara Drexel - snitch
Jim B. - rapist
so many animal fuckers that I can't name them all
Tasha Walsh - racist against my kind
Jake D. - can't say why or I'll get sued
Sara D. - can't say I hated her exactly, but she was too brainwashed for us to be close friends, so I had to avoid her for fear of being " held accountable"
Tina Ross - stupid bitch
Jodie Stilson - tried to make out with Sps while in corner, even if they were gay, they still wouldn't want you
Christine F. - never really bothered me until she tried to make it her mission to "confront" me, but she never really went after anyone else
Mitch Kerbel - a lot of my friends were on his Sp
Ellie Henson - decided to make it her personal mission to fuck with me as a new resident because we had a crush on the same guy
Amy Henry - born again hypocrite
Angie Cantarutti - huge snitch and bitch
many of these people I wouldn't have a problem with outside of elan, but i do plan to beat up Jenn Ferro
someday
staff i hated:
Drew Hibbard - arrogant asshole, former deadhead so hippies got to keep their images and i didn't get to keep mine. he was so pretentious and self-righteous, in other words, still a hippie without the clothes. he quoted the oddyssey when he left the house. not too many people understood the reference, and he knew that but he was still trying to seem smart. he was mean to me especially. so was marc, but at least marc was mean to everyone, so there was some element of fairness, because drew was usually nice to everyone else except problem people. drew also used to wear hotpants during the summer, and his wife was ugly. she at least was a nice person, so she could have done better. when drew came back to visit, i just lined the incident book, and made sure to sit where he could see me so he'd see that i got promoted in order to piss him off. it did, because he made some comment to jenn ferro about it. he was a stupid loudmouthed jackass during gms and he thought he was real tough yelling at 15 year old boys with his short-shorts and tight shirts. he really did not have the body for such tight clothes and the shorts made him look like a fag. and he used to throw it in student's faces when he smoked where as staff like Jenn H. would just stand off to the side. he acted really egotistical and full of himself. all other staff i hated have been mentioned too much.

Offline Marina

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2003, 10:21:00 PM »
Quite a long list, hu? Get over it! Why are you still so angry at all these ppl? I'm sure they all completely forgot all about your existence. You're no better than they are, that's for sure.
   Just don't go around talking shit about Angie Canttarutti cause she's helped a lot of ppl to get through Elan and she'll always be remembered.

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2003, 12:21:00 AM »
Wait...I was reading through this,.Jesse from WV...who was around Elan during Jesse? He was in my house before he snapped or faked a snap to try to get out of the program, but he ended up getting moved out of my house to another house. WOW the shit he did in my house! crazy shit!

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2003, 12:36:00 AM »
Some people I remember got me irritated & I remember irritated lots of people was: this girl Kiriakki (very strange...)
OHHH and Lindsay  
the MOST OBNOXIOUS Laura E. ohh...
the other irritating were prob annoying cause it was Elan. On the outside we would all be buddies. Everyone needs to like, use others, to try to get ahead in Elan, and I believe it wrong. But people I know did it to me. U have no choice. Do I make sence? Like there was this guy I went to Elan with, named Shaya Charm, and we were at each others throats the whole time in Elan, like bros and sisters, but by total unexpectance, we bumped in to eah other on South Beach in FL and we stay in touch & chill occasionally & were super cool together. Also with this chic Miluska I have communicated & chilled with, the tables are all different. I hated PETER ROWE...he is like a guy with a huge EGO on his shoulders.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2003, 09:03:00 AM »
jesse was moved to 3 where he mellowed out alot.  He was actually a very good friend during my stay.  I had herd he did some fukd up shit in 7 but when he got moved to 3 he was different and alot of fun.
SyN

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2003, 12:16:00 PM »
WOW thats cool, that he liked 3 better, or maybe he was like shit I did the most grotested stuff in E7 and that didnt get me out of the program, i guess i got to stay here... i think e7 was the hardest house..is that true? whenever i went to see another house or saw the house residents out and about, they always seemed to have things a drop less strict as we did in 7... is that true? or is that just the way i see it from bein there? oh by the way, jesse seemed cool from day 1...but since he hated elan so much he went all out...in the corner, with his feces, urine, vomit whatever. but when were pushed in towards those extremes, and swallow our pride, new people are strangers, who cares about them,,,it s us we care about right??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2003, 12:41:00 PM »
On 2003-12-02 22:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was in 8. Students I hated :

Jenn Ferro - snitch

Kara Drexel - snitch

Jim B. - rapist

Sara D. - can't say I hated her exactly, but she was too brainwashed for us to be close friends, so I had to avoid her for fear of being " held accountable"

Tina Ross - stupid bitch

Jodie Stilson - tried to make out with Sps while in corner, even if they were gay, they still wouldn't want you

Christine F. - never really bothered me until she tried to make it her mission to "confront" me, but she never really went after anyone else

Ellie Henson - decided to make it her personal mission to fuck with me as a new resident because we had a crush on the same guy

many of these people I wouldn't have a problem with outside of elan, but i do plan to beat up Jenn Ferro

someday

staff i hated:

Drew Hibbard - arrogant asshole, former deadhead so hippies got to keep their images and i didn't get to keep mine. he was so pretentious and self-righteous, in other words, still a hippie without the clothes. he quoted the oddyssey when he left the house. not too many people understood the reference, and he knew that but he was still trying to seem smart. he was mean to me especially. so was marc, but at least marc was mean to everyone, so there was some element of fairness, because drew was usually nice to everyone else except problem people. drew also used to wear hotpants during the summer, and his wife was ugly. she at least was a nice person, so she could have done better. when drew came back to visit, i just lined the incident book, and made sure to sit where he could see me so he'd see that i got promoted in order to piss him off. it did, because he made some comment to jenn ferro about it. he was a stupid loudmouthed jackass during gms and he thought he was real tough yelling at 15 year old boys with his short-shorts and tight shirts. he really did not have the body for such tight clothes and the shorts made him look like a fag. and he used to throw it in student's faces when he smoked where as staff like Jenn H. would just stand off to the side. he acted really egotistical and full of himself. all other staff i hated have been mentioned too much."

Dude who are you?  Who ever you are I was at elan the same time you were.  I knew all of the people on your list. And I was on Jodie's SP and she lunged at me and bit my boob.  So they put me on double sp's with christine friedrich and she liked Christines face.  Seriously who are you I would know you.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2003, 10:16:00 PM »
yeah 7 was a fukd up house.  Besides the fact you were isolated out there in the winter, that must have sukd by the way it did seem 7 was too much.  But i think ya'll just didnt break in the staff right.  3 had a ton of contracts and we didnt rat each other out, we had to live together.  some did but not as many.  And we allways coresponded when we coped to our guilt so the stories were straight. and usually never to the big shit.  7 seemed to have sukd and you had all the shitty staff till Bob was moved down there.  But 7 was seriously alone out there especially in the winter, it must have seriously sukd.
FUK PETER ROWE. he prolly made it hell from how i hear he treated women.  Just cause he was so inadaquate of himself he took it out on you guys.
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2003, 10:31:00 PM »
Kellie B. or Erin S.?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2003, 10:31:00 PM »
On 2003-12-22 09:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2003-12-02 22:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was in 8. Students I hated :

Jenn Ferro - snitch

Kara Drexel - snitch

Jim B. - rapist

Tina Ross - stupid bitch

someday

staff i hated:

Drew Hibbard - arrogant asshole, former deadhead so hippies got to keep their images and i didn't get to keep mine. he was so pretentious and self-righteous, in other words, still a hippie without the clothes. he quoted the oddyssey when he left the house. not too many people understood the reference, and he knew that but he was still trying to seem smart. he was mean to me especially. so was marc, but at least marc was mean to everyone, so there was some element of fairness, because drew was usually nice to everyone else except problem people. drew also used to wear hotpants during the summer, and his wife was ugly. she at least was a nice person, so she could have done better. when drew came back to visit, i just lined the incident book, and made sure to sit where he could see me so he'd see that i got promoted in order to piss him off. it did, because he made some comment to jenn ferro about it. he was a stupid loudmouthed jackass during gms and he thought he was real tough yelling at 15 year old boys with his short-shorts and tight shirts. he really did not have the body for such tight clothes and the shorts made him look like a fag. and he used to throw it in student's faces when he smoked where as staff like Jenn H. would just stand off to the side. he acted really egotistical and full of himself. all other staff i hated have been mentioned too much."

Dude who are you?  Who ever you are I was at elan the same time you were.  I knew all of the people on your list. And I was on Jodie's SP and she lunged at me and bit my boob.  So they put me on double sp's with christine friedrich and she liked Christines face.  Seriously who are you I would know you."

Erin S. or Maren M.?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2003, 10:33:00 PM »
Having problems with this, Kellie B. and Rachel B are more possibilities?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2003, 12:12:00 AM »
Peter Rowe, used to suck on lollipops, twizzlers, and was sooo like hiper..awwwhh///"wheres my chief" "chief make sure thats documented" he favored certain women...in E7 like Tracy M(she was like his goddess) like it wasnt obvious that he wanted her...it made it weird for us other girls..because she wasnt even hot..and like we all wanted of cource, I ll admit the same attention she got, because we were all in that shitty program...but for some reason they flirted, he favored some other chicks Miluska M (but I like her, were buddies in Miami)... Lexa S, Reagan R and some other chics. I dont know what was up with that??? The other staff favored them too... But Hirem was my counselor who sent the letters home and stuff.. I USED to adore him!! Until I found out he was telling me one thing, and the letters going home said another thing...
YEA!! you know!!! I noticed that with E3!!! You guys seemed close nit!! We E7 had it bad!!! NO contracts!! ALOT of people snitched JUST TO get ahead! 1 up on someone elses behalf... I couldnt even look in the direction of a cute guy without being accused!! I even had a couple of dudes make UP that I was tring to "cop a stare" I was like NO WAY!! eww
I'll be honest with you!! I used to wish I was in another house!!! like E3!! I met, a few from other houses here and there, and they seemed down..I dont remember names.. Noone is lucky to have gone to Elan, but you were lucky not to be in 7..I dont know if it is still like that... It really1!!! sucked...There was another kid, like Jesse who I think got moved to your house..I forgot his name...but he accused Peter Rowe of sexually molesting him..and it was a HUGE DEAL!!! and then he said he made it up and was moved out of the house.

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2003, 01:14:00 AM »
the things about Peter rowe, twizzlers, tracy that was me, guess i wasnt signed in..opps...

Offline Jordan Kikesman

• View Profile
Elan Students I hated
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2003, 10:55:00 AM »
Peter Rowe also use to suck on Jordan, he had his way with the jew boy.Bad Peter Rowe, Bad!!
like to shove Matza balls up my ass.