Author Topic: Whooter the Altruist  (Read 1189 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Whooter the Altruist
« on: November 23, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »
I have to admit to a change of heart.  Previously, I thought Whooter was a psychopathic freak because he revelled in the misery of people subjected to mistreatment while subjected to the pointy end of the TTI.  I was wrong.  I am getting a little choked up after seeing the lengths that Whooter will go to help a fellow human being.  Here I was convinced that John D. Reuben of STICC and Correlsense was shilling for Aspen and taunting people who have been subjected to all manner of degradation in TTI operations, but Whooter has convinced me that I was wrong.  In post after post Whooter has insisted that John D. Reuben did not commit the acts for which he is being blamed.  Such a prolonged and determined effort by Whooter to help this John D. Reuben avoid having to answer for these acts is so very touching.
Whooter, I salute you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Whooter the Altruist
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 09:58:54 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
I have to admit to a change of heart.  Previously, I thought Whooter was a psychopathic freak because he revelled in the misery of people subjected to mistreatment while subjected to the pointy end of the TTI.  I was wrong.  I am getting a little choked up after seeing the lengths that Whooter will go to help a fellow human being.  Here I was convinced that John D. Reuben of STICC and Correlsense was shilling for Aspen and taunting people who have been subjected to all manner of degradation in TTI operations, but Whooter has convinced me that I was wrong.  In post after post Whooter has insisted that John D. Reuben did not commit the acts for which he is being blamed.  Such a prolonged and determined effort by Whooter to help this John D. Reuben avoid having to answer for these acts is so very touching.
Whooter, I salute you.

Thanks Ajax13 for coming around.  Dont feel bad about it, many have claimed I have been different people over the years (mostly edCons, go figure).  The Bruce is in the final stages of realizing that I am not this Reuben guy also.  It seems this got started by someone sending him a PM to respond to STICCs and he wrongly assumed it was me (just an error in judgement on his part).  Sorry you had all this heart burn over it.  
I will still need to hold you accountable over in the AARC forum, so keep it honest over there.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »
Oh boy, I sure feel foolish.  You and John D. Reuben having the same e-mail was quite a mix-up.  But you wouldn't be cowed, and you kept posting and posting, insisting that you weren't John D. Reuben.  Such a selfless act should not go unnoticed.  All of your previous degenerate behaviour is eclipsed by this great humanitarian campaign you have undertaken to protect John D. Reuben.  Hopefully, when the Correlsense people get that information outlining Aspen's history of investigations, closures and teen deaths, along with STICC's relation to Aspen and your Fornits posts, you can contact them and help John D. Reuben once again.  You're a good man Whooter.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »
The melt-down of STICC's Willy Loman continues unabated.

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 11:19:07 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Oh boy, I sure feel foolish.  You and John D. Reuben having the same e-mail was quite a mix-up.  But you wouldn't be cowed, and you kept posting and posting, insisting that you weren't John D. Reuben.  Such a selfless act should not go unnoticed.  All of your previous degenerate behaviour is eclipsed by this great humanitarian campaign you have undertaken to protect John D. Reuben.  Hopefully, when the Correlsense people get that information outlining Aspen's history of investigations, closures and teen deaths, along with STICC's relation to Aspen and your Fornits posts, you can contact them and help John D. Reuben once again.  You're a good man Whooter.

Shucks, I cant take any credit for defending him.  I was just trying to show I wasnt him.  But you have to admit its been a good go around and Bruce really stepped in it by admitting he posts under various aliases and having each of his arguments systematically either shot down or collapse due to insufficient factual support.  
I hope he tries to substantiate the FBI background check.  That was a stretch and hurt his credibility by sliding him over a little further towards the nut case crowd, but I hope he continues down that path just for grins.  I would like to know what type of crimes I committed lol.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 01:58:14 AM »
Surely Whooter you'll make sure that Correlsense knows that it's just a coincidence that you and John D. Reuben shared that e-mail address.  We all understand how important it was for you to state over and over again  on Fornits that you're not John D. Reuben, but it's just as important that you explain the situation to Correlsense.  It would be awful for John D. Reuben to be blamed for the bizzarro psychotic venom you've put forth here.  Once that criminal history, along with the information about Aspen and STICC get to Correlsense, Reuben will be on his own, but you can make sure that the examples of your freakshow behaviour here don't end up on his back too.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »
F U C K

Offline Anonymous