Author Topic: Who will be this month's sucker?  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who will be this month's sucker?
« on: November 18, 2009, 11:44:01 AM »
Web hosting for fornits used to be cheap. Until Psy took the reins and declared his personal jihad on others trying to help make programs safer. But that is the past, and we have to deal with the present. Which means someone is going to have to pony up $50.o0 a month to keep this crap shack on the net.

I'm sure it will get payed off pretty quick now. Psy should thank me for posting this thread. People don't feel bad ignoring the bright red donation tag, but when someone posts the truth like this , it makes them defensive and mad. "How dare someone attack my livelihood like that", they might say to themselves."I'll show them program people how serious I am by forking over 50 bucks a month to keep fornits online". I think at least one of the losers posting on fornits, probably Ursus, will be willing to do this. Although "survivors" probably aren't rich, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to find something from their childhood to blame for their lack of financial and/or emotional success. Most people blame their parents, you all blame programs... which really is just an offshoot of the typical parent blame.

So who will be this month's sucker and pony up the $50 needed to keep fornits online? You will be in a long line of suckers, who donate money usually to have themselves regret it later when fornits forum is used to discredit and attack them. Remember, you're not just paying for anti program people to post here! So pull out that credit card, sucker, and go to bed tonight feeling good about perpetuating the online program called fornits, and think you're all swell and good just like every program owner does.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Who will be this month's sucker?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »
I do not donate to fornits because it is used to abuse program survivors. I honestly believe fornits benefits the TTI more than anybody else. If it really costs $50 a month to keep fornits online, I think we'll be offline soon. But maybe that's a good thing?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »