Author Topic: Way more kids praise programs than attack them, why is that?  (Read 26351 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Way more kids praise programs than attack them, why is t
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2010, 09:21:15 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Quote from: "4eva1243"
Realistically though being away from the environment I placed myself in did save my life.
This is the second lie, a backup of sorts for the first: that, well, if 'the program' didn't save your life then being out of the home did. This, too, is abjectly false although that's harder to prove. Suffice it to say that it didn't save Karlye Newman's, and SCL was closed in 2009 due to precipitously declining enrollment; too many people knew too much truth about WWASP.
It is all a lie, untruth, fantasy, disillusionment, abjectly false, harder to prove and all the other adjectives Gomer you want to throw at it. But it comes down to this, most of the readers who come here are sick and tired of your one sided biased prejudicial spin on experiences they have. If you had a women in your life you would know that they hate to be told how they feel. Ya don't have one and it shows. Folks enjoy sharing their experiences without the threat of a hawk swooping down and attacking them, why must you disrespect everyone that does not have your take on programs.
I'm just say'in......shit.

Danny
Wow, Danny. Is Liza filling in?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2010, 09:30:56 PM »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 01:32:10 AM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2010, 10:39:06 PM »
Is that a real pussy or an imaginary one?
Is it a cartoon?
Neglect Sex?
Abuse Sex?
Do you pull her around the driveway first?
Do you paddle her until she BLEEDS Mr.Daniel Bennison Assistant Sell-Out Director?
Do you get off on telling her how you were powerful at 19?
Will you ever have that power again? NO
http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30611&p=365349&hilit=Cartoon+Croch#p365333
*Insert-"Shut up Felice you dirty filthy whore evil crazy satan girl with CARTOON CROTCH I dream of."
Danny :shamrock:

Look I REACTEDfor you.
 :rofl:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2010, 01:33:13 AM »
Quote from: "4eva1243"
the program didn't save Karlyes' life and that is very unfortunate.

Very unfortunate? Very fucking unfortunate? Has the program really stripped away so much of your humanity that you're going to seriously refer to the program driving her to fucking suicide as "very unfortunate"?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2010, 01:54:18 AM »

It is all a lie, untruth, fantasy, disillusionment, abjectly false, harder to prove and all the other adjectives Gomer you want to throw at it. But it comes down to this, most of the readers who come here are sick and tired of your one sided biased prejudicial spin on experiences they have. If you had a women in your life you would know that they hate to be told how they feel. Ya don't have one and it shows. Folks enjoy sharing their experiences without the threat of a hawk swooping down and attacking them, why must you disrespect everyone that does not have your take on programs.
I'm just say'in......shit.

Danny

- Inner child -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline MommaB23

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2010, 03:01:21 AM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"

I actually find it funny, talking to my old program friends and aquaintences how many of them still believe that whole dead, insane or in jail bit... I mean you want proof of brainwashing?... How about the fact that they all give you the same line, without any evidence of that actually being the truth in their personal experience. Like our guest above said, most of us returned to bad behavior after we left far surpassing our childish attempts of rebellion before the program... and what do you know... were still here.

I can attest to this. I was in the program for 16 months as an adult and would certainly say that there are a lot of slogans and key phrases that the program certainly forced upon us that come to mind frequently when dealing with any circumstance. Like "Based on Results you have exactly what you Intend." Or "Behavior always follows Beliefs" those are just two of the many.

Thing is, this over generalized estimate of 1000 to 4 is probably not coming from a very reliable source... in my personal experience, talking to hundreds of former students not just from the school I went to but many many others, I find that your estimate is way off. I say more accurately its about 2 to 100, and a majority of that percentage could really care less and just want to move on with their lives. A lot of it has to do with the experience they had, for instance not everyone was physically abused, and every program had a different level of mental and emotional trauma. Just because a former student isn't pissed off enough to join the cause doesn't automatically mean they approve of the program... in fact most people choose to stay ignorant to the truth about the illegal and unethically activities of the program because they just don't feel like dealing with that massive realization.

It's frightening to think of everything that I have been through. Before the program, in the program, and after the program.  I am in the beginning stages of that realization of that which has occurred as "brainwashing" and trying to figure out how to wrap my head around all of it. And to be honest, this massive realization sucks because my parents are very much program parents and are part of the cult. I do not blame them for getting me there, nor am I angry with them for it, but more so that programs like this even exist and are allowed to function, which fuels my fire to fight back. Maybe to save the life of another, if nothing else.:

It takes dedication to stand against the program and sadly... only about 4 out of 1000 really have what it takes to make a difference.
:nods:

Offline MommaB23

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2010, 03:43:04 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I think one of the problems you are having is that you have been trolling and spewing anger from the shadows for so long that you have forgotten how to communicate or discuss a topic without attacking someone.  There is no getting around logging in here anymore, Dysfunction Junction.  It is something you are going to have to live with going forward.

My gut feel is that you are just stopping by here and need to dump some of your hatred on someone and you will be gone in about a week.

How bout this... My experience of you is that you fully believe that which you preach is better for all kids to experience when they are not experiencing life in the ways you and many other parents see fit.

Whether or not you are on the pay roll makes no difference to me. As US citizens we have been granted certain freedoms, freedom of religion or belief and freedom of speech, two freedoms that are very actively played out by you, and everyone else on this site.

Honestly I see a lot of speculation on this site. Whooter to be straight with you, unless you have experienced the torment on a deeper level you really have no room to talk.  They use forms of attack therapy and you want to talk to DJ about forgetting about how to communicate without attacking someone?? Please, that is exactly what these programs teach and strictly enforce. You promote the programs because you believe in the principals that they stand for, however, do you also then support the mental, physical, and emotional abuse they inflict?
 :beat:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2010, 11:35:38 AM »
Quote from: "MommaB23"
How bout this... My experience of you is that you fully believe that which you preach is better for all kids to experience when they are not experiencing life in the ways you and many other parents see fit.

Well, I don’t think I believe what is good for other people’s children, I personally feel it is a parents duty to intercede if the child is heading in the wrong direction.  If a child is running down the street holding scissors most parents would stop them and take them away or tell them to stop running.  Although there are those who feel they should let the child run and hope they get through it okay.  There are many different philosophies.

Whether or not you are on the pay roll makes no difference to me. As US citizens we have been granted certain freedoms, freedom of religion or belief and freedom of speech, two freedoms that are very actively played out by you, and everyone else on this site.

I agree here with you.

Honestly I see a lot of speculation on this site. Whooter to be straight with you, unless you have experienced the torment on a deeper level you really have no room to talk.

I could go along with that if the same consideration were given to parents who see the need to send their child to a program.  Unless you have raised a child who becomes at-risk then I don’t think anyone should criticize their decision to get help for them outside the home.  Many here make fun of the expression “dead, Insane or in jail”.  But in reality many kids end up in jail and dead in this country (not sure about the insanity part lol) who didn’t have the advantage of sending their children outside the home for help.

They use forms of attack therapy and you want to talk to DJ about forgetting about how to communicate without attacking someone?? Please, that is exactly what these programs teach and strictly enforce. You promote the programs because you believe in the principals that they stand for, however, do you also then support the mental, physical, and emotional abuse they inflict?

DJ was staff at several programs and maybe his use of attack therapy is the reason he didn’t succeed there, I really don’t know, but personally I don’t think it is effective and would not encourage any parent to send their child to a program which utilized this within their model.
mommaB23,I don’t promote “all” programs but I do think the industry adds value in helping kids get through a rough patch in their lives.  I think we have established that abuse isn’t unique to programs, rather it flourishes everywhere.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2010, 12:21:22 PM »
I could go along with that if the same consideration were given to parents who see the need to send their child to a program.  Unless you have raised a child who becomes at-risk then I don’t think anyone should criticize their decision to get help for them outside the home.  Many here make fun of the expression “dead, Insane or in jail”.  But in reality many kids end up in jail and dead in this country (not sure about the insanity part lol) who didn’t have the advantage of sending their children outside the home for help.

And I have experience with both being inside a program and know all too well what it can do to someone AND in raising an "at risk" child, yet you belittle and dismiss what I say.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2010, 03:01:51 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

And I have experience with both being inside a program and know all too well what it can do to someone AND in raising an "at risk" child, yet you belittle and dismiss what I say.

Anne you attended a program about 30 years ago?  A lot has changed since then.  Your child responded to local services so you never had to consider any options beyond that.  A very small percentage of children get to the point where the parents need to seek help outside the home and which don’t respond to local services.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2010, 04:51:20 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Anne you attended a program about 30 years ago?  A lot has changed since then.  Your child responded to local services so you never had to consider any options beyond that.  A very small percentage of children get to the point where the parents need to seek help outside the home and which don’t respond to local services.
I think one of the greatest changes has been in the marketing; more specifically, in both the breadth of the target audience as well as greater sophistication in the means and the message of their advertising. Why, some of these folks even have their very own damage control experts!

Moreover, as these programs learn how to really capitalize on cultural trends and drifts, not to mention "cooperation" from the pharmaceutical and correction industries, they might even find a way to pathologize the entirety of adolescence, rather than just the more so-called inconvenient aspects of it. I imagine the possibilities are endless, for those crafty and immoral enough! :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2010, 06:17:49 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
I think one of the greatest changes has been in the marketing; more specifically, in both the breadth of the target audience as well as greater sophistication in the means and the message of their advertising. Why, some of these folks even have their very own damage control experts!

They have improved in leaps and bound in marketing and defining their target audience, I agree, but the biggest changes, as I see it, is that these places are not cults anymore.  They have predetermined goals for each child and an expected graduation date, doing away with fences and monitored phone calls.  Each child has access to a therapist who is paid directly by the parents and not thru the school.  The therapists talk directly with the childs therapist at home  etc., etc.….Straight (and programs like them) never had this.

Moreover, as these programs learn how to really capitalize on cultural trends and drifts, not to mention "cooperation" from the pharmaceutical and correction industries, they might even find a way to pathologize the entirety of adolescence, rather than just the more so-called inconvenient aspects of it. I imagine the possibilities are endless, for those crafty and immoral enough!  

The possibilities “are” endless.  I think the more studies that keep coming out showing the effectiveness of these places the better people will feel about the safety of the industry as a whole and as they better hone their acceptance criteria and predicting which children will better benefit from each program the success rates will just continue to rise.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 01:33:38 AM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline MommaB23

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2010, 12:09:40 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
FemanonFatal2.0 wrote:
I actually find it funny, talking to my old program friends and aquaintences how many of them still believe that whole dead, insane or in jail bit... I mean you want proof of brainwashing?... How about the fact that they all give you the same line, without any evidence of that actually being the truth in their personal experience. Like our guest above said, most of us returned to bad behavior after we left far surpassing our childish attempts of rebellion before the program... and what do you know... were still here.

DannyBII wrote:
Femanon/MammaB23,
Well whether you want to believe this or not, it is true.....whole dead, insane or in jail bit.
Ya know I've been down this road before with Femanon and others and it is just not worth it. This is not their experience so I/we cannot expect them to understand. Bottom line, end of story.
I am very happy this was never your reality.
There was a time it was our reality and we did not need a fucking program to make this shit real.

Not to be a bitch here but Danny, you would think if you were going to direct a message at someone, you would have enough consideration to spell their user name correctly. What isn't worth it? To what exactly are you referring to? Does not understand us?? In what manner does what I had to say make us out of anything. Based off the things I have read that you have said, you seem to be all gung ho lets go for the program-- of course this is just an assumption and I may very well be making an ass out of both of us. I speak from my experience. On every level. I am nearly certain that the program had its hand in my PTSD. As for your last statement, please re-phrase, I am not certain that I know what you mean here.
 :jawdrop:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »
DJ was staff at several programs and maybe his use of attack therapy is the reason he didn’t succeed there, I really don’t know...

Whooter, I knew you'd be back attention-whoring soon.  You can't help yourself.

Anyway, since you already admit you don't know what you're talking about (nothing new to the rest of use here), let me set you straight.  I never have and never would use attack therapy on a child or any other person.  The reason I didn't "succeed" (i.e. continuously and flagrantly abuse children in my care) at the facilities you promote is that I resigned and reported them for abusing children, defrauding parents and making false claims to insurance companies.  

As you already know quite well, I (and others) continued this pressure on HLA until they were forced to shut down and it was the only "parent choice" facility for which I ever worked, so I guess in your terms, "several" means "one." (as in "Whooter held several jobs for several years." lols)

Now maybe you can explain to us why you have never held a job for more than a year in your entire adult life?  Maybe explain your criminal record?  Or possibly explain why you have bragged about being a financial player in the TTI?   :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

I'll check back later for your self-flagellating response.  Looking forward to your answers to those very simple questions.  Cheers.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control