Author Topic: Roloff On UTube?  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Roloff On UTube?
« on: November 18, 2009, 12:03:45 AM »
Text Comments From UTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f

elunderdog2000 (2 months ago) Show Hide +1    Reply People will post what? they want "FREEDOMS LAST CALL" has come thank you for being you Lester Roloff....God Bless your family
ltriper123 (8 months ago) Show Hide +5    Reply I was in one of Bro.? Roloffs homes, The Lighthouse. It changed my life and made me a better man. Gog bless my friend, Bro Roloff!

phaedrasblink (8 months ago) Show Hide  -5    Reply Roloff was anything but a freedom fighter. ? He incarcerated children. And made money off of it.

ltriper123 (8 months ago) Show Hide +5    Reply If you would take? the time to do some research you would find that Bro. Roloff lived in a very small house, had no car, flew a borrowed plane, and owned two (2) suits to preach in on Sundays! You ma'am are exactly the kind of person who starts ugly lies and rumours! PLEASE educate yourself!!

Conail23 (1 year ago) Show Hide +6    Reply we? are in desperate need of a new generation of fighters like Lester Roloff, Christians are being mocked, persecuted all over the world, and even here in the USA. We have to stand up to it together, we need som eleaders and we need some young men who are passionate about God!

admserm1 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  -2    Reply Roloff started a cult movement that incarcerateed? and seriously harmed thousands of teens. How can you look up to him??? God knows him not
Conail23 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply God knows him not? LOL, talking like Yoda doesnt make u? spiritual admserm1! lol

admserm1 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  -1    Reply It's a Bible quote din? dong. you must not have been in one of his gulags. Moron
khbasslicks (1 year ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply you know, i first started listening to Roloff back in 2002.. i must say, he had a real wholesomeness.. i particularly appreciated his non tolerance of long hair and rock n roll..? is comments towards homos were interesting as well..when he talked about veggies i always perked up..

HymnTimeGospelSongs (1 month ago) Show Hide  0    Reply He was indeed a great man of God.Truly has a very timely message. Never will be? another one like him no time soon. I still hear him via Wpet radio.
8Anya8 (5 months ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply God used this man to bring me to a saving? knowledge of the truth that is in Yahshua the Messiah.
Praise God for his true and holy servants.
R.I.P.

silmalila (4 months ago) Show Hide +3   Reply Amen to that sister.
Everyone you? shared with me has been as inspiration to me.
tonebari (7 months ago) Show Hide +1    Reply I am an alumni of the Lighthouse. I stayed there for 2 years in 1978 - 1980. I went there because I couldn't stop using drugs. I worked in the kitchen cooking for about 115 men. I sang in the Lighthouse traveling choir.
Bro. Roloff remains the dearest person I ever met.
I attended TTUafter leaving the? lighthouse.
There was NO abuse in the homes.
Thank you Father for your work through Brother Roloff. May his testimony bring more to our Lord after his death than were saved in his life.
dannobleman (8 months ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply I have a? Ras
Tafari background and my wife has an SDA upbringing. We were both set free to praise the Lord in spirit and truth but this video has puts into words what we know has already been written on our hearts. Now we are able to go from glory to glory with our new heart, for we twain are one in Jesus.
Thankyou and we'll see you at the tree of life, glorified.

x8502 (1 year ago) Show Hide  -6    Reply This guy is a hack. He HAD a boarding school close to wear I lived called Rebekah school for girls. The story? he and his "fellow christians" told everyone the reason the school shut down was because of the state wanting them to get a license and they refused, that is half the story.There were so many accusations of abuse that a statewide investigation went underway, everyone knew it was true that lived around here. There are support groups for people that were scarred by this guy.

voidengineer (8 months ago) Show Hide  -2    Reply Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Exodus 20:16 KJV)

A false? witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish. (Proverbs 19:9 KJV)

tonebari (7 months ago) Show Hide  0    Reply I lived there for 2 years. I can affirm there was not? any abuse. He bridged the gap for me between no hope and drug addiction and a productive life, many years working, 2 beautiful daughters a college degree and a business of my own. He was a source of incredible blessing. You may very well believe he was "a hack" but if you really care, you shouldn't spread evil rumors.

Monicat71 (1 year ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Awesome, I love Bro. Rolloff and looking forward to seeing him in heaven.?

pianoman821991 (1 year ago) Show Hide +1    Reply One of the greatest messages i've? ever heard!

Conail23 (3 months ago) Show Hide  0    Reply the whole Church is gonna face the kinda stuff with President B. O. in office. we need to stay strong and? stay together like never before!

dvmcgovern (1 year ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Yes, he is missed and we? will have to see him on the other side with Jesus. Amen.
thornwellhead (1 year ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply A wonderful, wonderful man. We need more like? him.

IanNila (1 year ago) Show Hide +2   Reply The late, dear brother Lester Roloff, now rejoicing in glory with the Lord Jesus Christ, and free of the America he called "an insane asylum run by the inmates" after his? fight with the government for the kids.

jn829 (1 year ago) Show Hide +2    Reply amen bro. We need another roloff. he used 2 say "if they're breathing,? they'tr reachable.

Extra2004 (1 year ago) Show Hide +2   Reply Nice ;-)?

insman1976 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  0   Reply Brother Roloff was one of the greatest men of God I ever knew. His work is still very much alive in the people he touched, the songs he sang, and the? sermons he preached. Thank God for Lester Roloff.

iamredyforhim (4 months ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply Wonderful man of God in his day...I am sure he is now for sure in the presence of? God...

LYNBKAAA (5 days ago) Show Hide  0    Reply When Bro Cameron left so did God. my family was from town and we? went to church there since i was 2yrs old untill 25.we stopped going there 9 years ago. I just went back last month for a visit and it is dead and empty. just sayin.......

sweetsunnydaygirl (6 days ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Lester Roloff ran youth homes where young people were abused physically, mentally, and spiritually. I know someone who escaped from one of the boys' homes after being held down and beaten,? while someone read Bible verses aloud. At one point, the pain was so bad, he passed out. It was agony. But don't take my word for it. Thank God for Yahoo.

drittenberry1 (2 months ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Remember NONE of these girls had any training in music. They were all young people who had come from difficult situations. They were not sent to the Rebecca Home for singing in the church chior. Darlene Zschech is truly gifted and it is unfair to? compare these little girls to her..

Lizfootball (9 months ago) Show Hide +2    Reply May People's Baptist Church continue to prevail against the demonic influence of this world.?

AmosPressley (10 months ago) Show Hide +1   Reply Thank you? for including the music. May People's Baptist Church resist the influence of modern, beat-infected, dollar-driven entertainment-centered music as Brother Roloff would!

jondstewart (10 months ago) Show Hide  -5    Reply Maybe someday Darlene Zschech and Hillsong can be in concert there and liven things up a bit? at People's Baptist. The music there was just a little too flat, probably even today.

rosepetal85 (1 year ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Were these the 3 girls that were killed in the plane crash with Lester Roloff??

Conail23 (1 year ago) Show Hide +2    Reply i love listenign to lester roloff as well as the kids that were in his ministry, thanks for? this video!

rin3guy (1 year ago) Show Hide +4    Reply I really appreciate? seeing this here. Thank you also for including the PBC singing - Awesome! Especially enjoy that piano playing. Reminds me of when I used to hear it on the radio.

LYNBKAAA (5 days ago) Show Hide  0 Reply When Bro Cameron left so did God. my family was from town and we? went to church there since i was 2yrs old untill 25.we stopped going there 9 years ago. I just went back last month for a visit and it is dead and empty. just sayin.......

sweetsunnydaygirl (6 days ago) Show Hide  0   Reply Lester Roloff ran youth homes where young people were abused physically, mentally, and spiritually. I know someone who escaped from one of the boys' homes after being held down and beaten,? while someone read Bible verses aloud. At one point, the pain was so bad, he passed out. It was agony. But don't take my word for it. Thank God for Yahoo.

drittenberry1 (2 months ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Remember NONE of these girls had any training in music. They were all young people who had come from difficult situations. They were not sent to the Rebecca Home for singing in the church chior. Darlene Zschech is truly gifted and it is unfair to? compare these little girls to her..

Lizfootball (9 months ago) Show Hide +2   Reply May People's Baptist Church continue to prevail against the demonic influence of this world.?

AmosPressley (10 months ago) Show Hide +1    Reply Thank you? for including the music. May People's Baptist Church resist the influence of modern, beat-infected, dollar-driven entertainment-centered music as Brother Roloff would!

jondstewart (10 months ago) Show Hide  -5    Reply Maybe someday

Darlene Zschech and Hillsong can be in concert there and liven things up a bit? at People's Baptist. The music there was just a little too flat, probably even today.

rosepetal85 (1 year ago) Show Hide  0   Reply Were these the 3 girls that were killed in the plane crash with Lester Roloff??

Conail23 (1 year ago) Show Hide +2    Reply i love listenign to lester roloff as well as the kids that were in his ministry, thanks for? this video!

rin3guy (1 year ago) Show Hide +4    Reply I really appreciate? seeing this here. Thank you also for including the PBC singing - Awesome! Especially enjoy that piano playing. Reminds me of when I used to hear it on the radio.

chickengeorge1236 (9 months ago) Show Hide +1    Reply there should be? more Roloffs!

Conail23 (1 year ago) Show Hide +1   Reply amen!?

davidalanlee (1 year ago) Show Hide +1    Reply AMAZING? PREACHER!!!

MelanieAF (9 months ago) Show Hide +1    Reply One of my favorite preachers of? all time, a great

Conail23 (4 months ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Excellent!?

kkdi66 (4 months ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Thanks for posting ....? Brother Roloff a true man of God ...

RoidBoyz (1 year ago) Show Hide  0    Reply i met Lester Roloff at a tent revival in Mexia, Texas before he tragically died . I love Truth,...? I love Lester!!!

insman1976 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  0   Reply Brother? Roloff was one of the greatest men of God I ever knew. His work is still very much alive in the people he touched, the songs he sang, and the sermons he preached. Thank God for Lester Roloff.

iamredyforhim (4 months ago) Show Hide +1   Reply Wonderful man of God in his day...I am sure he is now for sure? in the presence of God...

Text Comments (4)   Options

drittenberry1 (2 months ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply I was a member of the original Honey Bee Quartet. ? It is amazing seeing us so young. I miss Bro Roloff. Will see him again soon someday..

blulub94 (5 months ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply what? a power house for GOD.

mrmcnuggetthomas (11 months ago) Show Hide  0    
Reply Lester Rolloff? was amazing!!! We need people like him today.

Monicat71 (1 year ago) Show Hide  0    Reply Awesome. I loved Lester? Rolloff, one of the best!!!!

preachthehelloutofya (3 months ago) Show Hide  0    
Reply amen and amen. Hallelujah.?
Conail23 (1 year ago) Show Hide  0   Reply excellent!?

chickengeorge1236 (9 months ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply there should be more? Roloffs!

Conail23 (1 year ago) Show Hide +1    amen!?
davidalanlee (1 year ago) Show Hide +1   Reply AMAZING? PREACHER!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Roloff On UTube?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 01:32:11 AM »
How long will we still be paying his bills? I mean where are our royalties anyway? He sells our imagine's & voices daily.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Roloff On UTube?
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 04:35:32 PM »
Please Flag these vedio's. On most of them if you write anything bad they block you.