Author Topic: Can't Help But Notice....  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Can't Help But Notice....
« on: September 04, 2003, 10:50:00 PM »
That whenever the ISAC people or media say that they are interested in hearing from survivors that some AARC person posts either a catty message to a survivor or one of those rehearsed speaches about how once they were lost and now they are found. Do you guys really think that an internet post will suddenly silence your survivors?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 07:42:00 PM »
Praise the Lord -- and pass the ammunition.
These catty people just don't want to identify themselves because they are just not quite sure enough of their position.  They have that lingering doubt that, hey,  --- these people from ISAC are on to something.  Maybe they know what they are talking about.

DEEP THOUGHTS:--
Could it be that:
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N05397578.htm

is a consequence of the ideological rants of the Semblers, Bush's and their ilk.

Could it be that drug use is increasing because of the abusive ways of the prohibitionists rather than in spite of it?

Was Jeb Bush's daughter trying to tell her father something?  (like-- when will you stop lying to us?)

Does anybody ever stop to ask why some people experiment with drugs in spite of all the propaganda?
So far the "saved" people have still failed to contact me.
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline velvet20000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 01:27:00 PM »
I'm right here email me...I'm contacting you.
regular around here..That\'s right cool as ever!!!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2003, 03:33:00 PM »
"The report highlights that 7.7 million people, 3.3 percent of the total population ages 12 and older, needed treatment for a diagnosable drug problem and 18.6 million, 7.9 percent of the population, needed treatment for a serious alcohol problem," the agency said in a statement.

Dear God no! Please! We've had about all the "help" we can stand!!!

The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0380768089/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Will Rogers, American humorist, political commentator and cowboy philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2003, 07:49:00 PM »
OK, now you've done that, log on again and you'll see you have a private message
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge