Author Topic: Benefits of Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks  (Read 10618 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: canine program
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »
Quote from: "calo"
Quote from: "Curious George"
CALO,

Would you like names, faces?

I've been there, I've seen it.  You are full of shit.  I can testify to it and I will.  Test me and you will find out.  I have 3 other witnesses that are just willing to tell the truth.

I'm waiting to see you in person.

CG

What are you implying when you say, "I can testify and I will?"  I would be glad to discuss your misconceptions over the phone.

How 'bout in a court of law??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
Re: Benefits of Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »
Wonder Man,

How ridiculous are you if you think I'm going to provide this to you?  What possible purpose would it serve besides providing all the necessary info to the opposition?

The information you expect is reserved for my attorneys and the courts, not you, so get used to disappointment.

If I sound crazy, I'm crazy enough to know when you are hunting, you conserve your ammo and wait for the kill shot.  Also, if someone chooses to sue me, boy are they in for a nasty surprise.

Since it appears you are on a fishing expedition, would you like to comment on some rumors circulating in the legal community in MO?

We've heard rumblings that CALO might currently be under investigation by the state.  Is this true?  Care to comment?

CG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »
CG, we might hate each other, but some honest advice here: Don't get suckered into this shit. If you're involved in legal action and your lawyers have advised you to STFU, seriously, just STFU. It's just trolling and not worth the reply.

And if CALO really is getting investigated by the state, the Missouri state investigators can compare procedural notes with Oregon's DHS on how to do this right.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2009, 12:41:11 AM »
Curious George =  ::fullofshit::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »
Where is Curious Cunt at?   He is feeding Ken Huey information about this website.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »
Quote from: "Curious Cunt"
Where is Curious Cunt at?   He is feeding Ken Huey information about this website.
And what ever could he tell him, that Ken cannot find on his own, by merely pointing his browser at Fornits?  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2009, 08:07:04 PM »
I think Curious George is Ken Huey.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2009, 01:29:00 AM »
You say you hear "rumors" and "rumblings" about Calo, Curious George?  Do you hear them during the day, or just in the middle of the night?

People who are building a case with "information ... reserved for... attorneys and the courts" rarely bluster and blather in public. They know it compromises the credibility of their testimony.

Finally, isn't it curious, George, that the school you choose to target is touted by educational consultants, including some who publish their findings on the Web, as one of the most effective of its kind in the country.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2009, 02:04:40 AM »
Quote from: "Wonder Man"
Finally, isn't it curious, George, that the school you choose to target is touted by educational consultants, including some who publish their findings on the Web, as one of the most effective of its kind in the country.
Lol. Best back that up with some evidence, if you will, Wonder Man ... 'cuz I shall as hell ain't heard about it!

Not sure if you're privy to this, but ... "educational consultants" are generally about as unbiased a source as your local encyclopedia salesman is regarding the tomes he's selling to you for your intellectual edification. Whether ya call it a commission, kickback, incentive, or simply "a token of appreciation," there's money and/or benefits that usually change hands in an indirect or even direct fashion that render the info conveyed a tad less than pure.

To put it simply: filling beds is an Ed Con's binnis ...or bread 'n' butter, if you will.

There's a lot more at stake when it comes to your kid's long-term psychological well-being, than there is regarding the quality of encyclopedic entry.

Buyer beware.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2009, 04:34:28 AM »
Seriously, nobody cares about CG's kid.  He probably does not have one.  Therefor, CG is "The Who."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2009, 12:40:11 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Wonder Man"
Lol. Best back that up with some evidence, if you will, Wonder Man ... 'cuz I shall as hell ain't heard about it!

Not sure if you're privy to this, but ... "educational consultants" are generally about as unbiased a source as your local encyclopedia salesman is regarding the tomes he's selling to you for your intellectual edification. Whether ya call it a commission, kickback, incentive, or simply "a token of appreciation," there's money and/or benefits that usually change hands in an indirect or even direct fashion that render the info conveyed a tad less than pure.

To put it simply: filling beds is an Ed Con's binnis ...or bread 'n' butter, if you will.

There's a lot more at stake when it comes to your kid's long-term psychological well-being, than there is regarding the quality of encyclopedic entry.

Buyer beware.

So looks like you are not really interested to see me "back that up with some evidence,"
because you've got that path mined already. It wouldn't matter to you which or how many educational consultants I named, because "'educational consultants' are generally about as unbiased a source as your local encyclopedia salesman ... there's money and/or benefits ...."   So, damned if I do, damned if I don't.

But I do like what you say at the end, Ursus: "There's a lot more at stake when it comes to your kid's long-term psychological well-being ...."  As it happens, I AM concerned about my kid's long-term psychological well-being. That is precisely who I am, a guardian looking for an optimum environment for a bright kid who has been deeply wounded by abuse and neglect throughout much of his life. We have been doing our best to take over, and our best has been very good but not enough. Do you or anyone else listening have some constructive and responsible recommendations of a better environment than Calo?  They would really be most welcome.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2009, 01:06:57 PM »
No, you're an obvious shill.

Thanks for playing.

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2009, 03:16:14 PM »
Wonder Man,

Seriously, Ursus is 100% correct.  I've dealt with several consultants and they are only interested in one thing...cash.

After they are paid, they tend to go away no matter what your or your child's pressing needs may be.  That is unless you are willing to fork over more cash.  Remeber some of the consultants have kids in these schools and either are paid directly for their services or get a month or two of free tuition for their kid.

You are like many of us, desperately looking for solutions to help your child or your adopted/foster child, looking for the professionals to help, provide a solution, give you answers or more tools to deal with the child.  You need to be prepared for the truth, and the truth is that no-one will care for your child like you will, period!!! (assuming that is you really love them)!!!  

No matter what the past, or the abuse, because we have dealt with it all...and I mean it all, it can be fixed if you and the child are willing.  The trick is, both of you need to be willing to work it out.  If one isn't, it doesn't matter if you send your kid to Mars, it won't work until both are willing...there is your profound advice.

You need to look for solutions within your own household, there are other alternatives if the child is at risk if you are in fear of a tragedy or the child may hurt themselves or others.  I really don't care what the professionals say, in many cases they are just flat out wrong, or have ulterior motives....like....separating you with your CASH.

The ugly truth is the trust of care only lasts as long as the cash keeps flowing.  You are aware that your child only gets miniminal actual licensed therapy, right?  Approx. 90% of the the time is spent doing other activities, including custodial and landscaping duties.  So are you OK with your child providing captive labor to this school while you are forking over a very substantial sum of money?  Oh wait, I thought the whole ideal was actual therapy, not labor camps or summer camp, right?

I can't tell you right now what worked for us, but it definately wasn't CALO, no matter what the professionals said or how well they pushed their marketing propaganda.  There are others like me too.  After all our experiences telling you otherwise, testimonials if you will from those that have been there.  Why would you believe some moron "professional" lining their own pockets at yours and your childs expense?  

I don't have anything to sell you like these so called "professionals", but I will have the guts to tell you the truth.

As far as my strategies and motives....leave that to me if you please....I'm a big person...I also appreciate much of the advice and I do know what I'm doing....I've considered all the ramifications and will take a calculated risk to expose my truth.  You also need to consider that I feel it is my duty to inform others of the truth so they won't be hurt by these "professionals" like we have.

CG

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »
Wonder Man,

Almost forgot.  No, I didn't make up the rumblings in the middle of the night.  I don't do this kind of crap.

The information came to me directly from attorneys in the Lake of the Ozark area.  I can say it is second hand, but it did come from an attorney who has no reason to lie.

Check it out for yourself.  I trust you have the intelligence and the ability if you are really concerned.  Also don't just stop because the state won't confirm or deny.  Remember you are a nobody to them.  So show some backbone and hire a local attorney and have them confirm or deny it for you, it's worth the expense and peace of mind either way.  After all, isn't your child worth it?

Finally, when you ultimately see the truth or have experienced it, by that time you may come to be on our side.  When that happens I'll make sure you know how to contact me so you can actually do something about it.

CG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2009, 04:35:30 PM »
Curious George is Ken Huey from CALO.  You should be careful when communicating with him.