Author Topic: Benefits of Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks  (Read 10616 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Staff tickling children on their lap ?!?
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 08:38:52 PM »
Quote from: "Quest"
Quote from: "Curious George"
CALO,

Disclose who you are and I will disclose who I am.

I've witnessed this.  I can tell you names.  I want to tell the world the truth about CALO and what I've personally seen.  Yes, girls do sit on the laps of the staff and yes, I've personally seen staff "tickling" underage girls.  Sucks for you.

Challenge me.  I'll meet you in person.

CG
Curious George,
Please excuse me for jumping into the middle of this exchange between you and “calo” poster.
I was startled to read your statement regarding witnessing girls at CALO being placed on the laps of staff members and what you described as staff “tickling” these girls.
If it would not compromise your/anyone else’s developing case against CALO; please describe the context of what you witnessed.
 Were these incidents explained to you (if you asked)? If so, what the hell? Is this something done to the girls under the pretext of therapy?  Did these situations involve the same staffer one child or more than one?

Believe me, Curious George is just pulling your chain.  If anything that he says was actually true he wouldnt be here on fornits talking about it he would be talking to the police.  He would love to slam a program and put a spot light on them but he has nothing or he would have done something already.  I see this talk all the time here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
Re: Benefits of Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2009, 08:46:45 PM »
Well guest,

As usual you are full of excriment from the transferrence therapy.

We all know the police, DCFS or others won't do something about this, or at least anything meaningful other than taking a report.  No big deal!   We all know why CALO is located in Missouri too, go figure.

What I have I have and you won't get it out of me here.  You still have not addressed the questions or spoke the truth.  Any particular reason?  That tells us how much you are full of shit.

I'm saving what I have for the right people.

CG

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: canine program
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 09:33:42 PM »
CALO,

I've witnessed this.  I can tell you names.  I want to tell the world the truth about CALO and what I've personally seen.  Yes, girls do sit on the laps of the staff and yes, I've personally seen staff "tickling" underage girls.  Sucks for you.

CG

CG the difference is that CALO may see the going ons all the time there at the school and knows this isn’t something that goes on there.  You have seen a snap shot in time and are judging an entire school or industry based on your snap shot.  I think we can probably believe that what you say did happen but based on what we know and reading the thread it isn’t something the school (CALO) encourages or endorses.

I think we have all read enough to know that if a kid is fondled in a school setting then it wont be too long before it hits the media.  And you don’t seem to be pro program so if you are sitting on information which could damage a program then it is likely fabricated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 02:49:13 AM »
Quote from: "if I'm not Whooter then I'm a clone of myself"
CG the difference is that CALO may see the going ons all the time there at the school and knows this isn’t something that goes on there. You have seen a snap shot in time and are judging an entire school or industry based on your snap shot. I think we can probably believe that what you say did happen but based on what we know and reading the thread it isn’t something the school (CALO) encourages or endorses.

I think we have all read enough to know that if a kid is fondled in a school setting then it wont be too long before it hits the media. And you don’t seem to be pro program so if you are sitting on information which could damage a program then it is likely fabricated.
first you're an "AARC Expert", now you're a "CALO Expert". I think we all know just how much your advice is worth.

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 03:31:29 PM »
Guest,

Fabricated...um...no.  Sitting on the info....um....yes.  Media has their time and place but it's not now.   If you have an ounce of brains you should already know why.  If I have to explain it, then you're probably not worth speaking to.

As far as damaging their reputation, I have no desire to damage their reputation.  I don't mind at all, however, exposing the lies and the B.S. as it applies to my personal situation and what I have experienced.  This isn't a smear campaign, though some would like to think so, this is a quest for the TRUTH.  From what I've seen and experienced, CALO is doing whatever it can to stop the truth from getting out, aren't they?  Sends a pretty clear message if you ask me.

As far as the Isolated instance, what makes you think it's isolated?  If it has happened more than once, then it's not isolated.  By the way, notice how no one from CALO wants to answer my very direct questions?  Wonder why?

Thanks for the proper spelling of judgment though.

CG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »
Curious G,

I went round and round with the "fornits trolls" for hours over other issues.  The trolls will use tactics to prevent you from posting on this website again.  They are doing this for kicks and giggles.  You will get your day in court provided your statements are true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2009, 04:20:23 PM »
Definitions of Internet-Troll on the Web:

* In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community,

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2009, 05:46:57 PM »
Quote from: "guest101"
Quote from: "if I'm not Whooter then I'm a clone of myself"
CG the difference is that CALO may see the going ons all the time there at the school and knows this isn’t something that goes on there. You have seen a snap shot in time and are judging an entire school or industry based on your snap shot. I think we can probably believe that what you say did happen but based on what we know and reading the thread it isn’t something the school (CALO) encourages or endorses.

I think we have all read enough to know that if a kid is fondled in a school setting then it wont be too long before it hits the media. And you don’t seem to be pro program so if you are sitting on information which could damage a program then it is likely fabricated.
first you're an "AARC Expert", now you're a "CALO Expert". I think we all know just how much your advice is worth.

I have read enough here to know that CALO is not thewho or a clone of him/her.  Different writting style

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »
Guest,

What do you define as abusive, and how do you know they are not?  Enlighten me.  If you speak the truth I will listen.  If it is the truth, I will admit I am wrong and will go away forever.  If it is a lie, I will never stop, ever.

I've already disclosed the nature of my involvement.

The one thing you are failing to ask is "what is the truth"?  As opposed to, who I am?  Who really cares who I am?  Certainly not you.  All that matters is that I have a truthful story to tell.

We also are waiting for an answer to my very direct question which no one seems to want to answer.

Why is that being avoided too?  Why does CALO lie and threaten parents?  Why does CALO want to squash the truth?  Why Why Why?

If CALO was sincere about its intentions and therapy, wouldn't they admit to the truth, fix it, make sure it never happens again and live up to the trust of care model they market so assertively and with such enthusiasm?  Or are they subject to the same affliction where they believe their own bullshit?  I for one would rather know that there are problems that are being addressed rather than ones that are swept under the rug for the appearance of propriety.

Why do you defend them?  Are you not aware of what has happened?  Have you been kept in the dark?  What is YOUR agenda?  If you are the attorney, how do you reconcile what is legal vs. what is moral?  Didn't they teach business ethics at your university?  At what point do you stand up for what is right?

My agenda is finding the truth.  No burying it, not gagging it.  If I've imagined all that I've seen, I'll gladly seek professional help, but not at your facility, that's for damn sure.  But the problem is, I've lived it and I have seen it.  So what do you actually know about CALO and what revenue stream are you protecting at the expense of people who really care?

My vendetta is against anyone who tries to silence the truth.

Can you understand now?  The nature of this, I think, might be beyond you.

CG

Geez, you are weird - I asked a simple question to see if you are a credible "witness."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 12:34:02 AM »
I stated, "You  [CG] will get your day in court provided your statements are true" in this thread.   Why don't we leave it at that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 07:51:57 PM »
Guest,
Fabricated...um...no.  Sitting on the info....um....yes.  Media has their time and place but it's not now.   If you have an ounce of brains you should already know why.  If I have to explain it, then you're probably not worth speaking to.

As far as damaging their reputation, I have no desire to damage their reputation.  I don't mind at all, however, exposing the lies and the B.S. as it applies to my personal situation and what I have experienced.  
CG

Curious, you may not be aware just how crazy you sound. People with a half-way rational argument would present at least SOME facts, SOME evidence. And of course tell us what makes it reliable evidence. Of course, you could take the further step and come forward with your real name and credentials.

As it is, all we get from you is "I'll show THEM -- some day I'll GET you mothers and show you can't mess with ME!" That's the sound of it, anyway. And the truly paranoid-sounding, truth-avoiding, "If you have an ounce of brains you should already know why.  If I have to explain it, then you're probably not worth speaking to." Whoa ...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2009, 12:18:54 PM »
Quote from: "Wonder Man"
Guest,

As far as damaging their reputation, I have no desire to damage their reputation.  I don't mind at all, however, exposing the lies and the B.S. as it applies to my personal situation and what I have experienced.  
CG
Curious, you may not be aware just how crazy you sound. People with a half-way rational argument would present at least SOME facts, SOME evidence. And of course tell us what makes it reliable evidence. Of course, you could take the further step and come forward with your real name and credentials.

As it is, all we get from you is "I'll show THEM -- some day I'll GET you mothers and show you can't mess with ME!" That's the sound of it, anyway. And the truly paranoid-sounding, truth-avoiding, "If you have an ounce of brains you should already know why.  If I have to explain it, then you're probably not worth speaking to." Whoa ...
I take it this disturbs you, Wonder Man...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 02:54:54 AM »
Pursuant to CG irrational thinking, every Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora member who supports CALO is a "motherfucker that should die in hell."  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Why Choose CALO?
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 01:57:22 PM »
Quote from: "calo"
Why  believe propaganda from those who have created it?

Did anyone believe Hitler?  Stalin? Mao? Chang? Idi? Barbra Boxer? or Charles Shumer?

WTF?

CG

Your responses suggest a disgruntled student who did not work on his/her core issues.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: canine program
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 01:58:24 PM »
Quote from: "calo"
CALO,

CG

You are slandering staff at CALO and making up false accusations.

Truth is a defense to slander.  If you really feel it's slander, bring a suit.  I dare ya!

:seg2: