Author Topic: Boarding School Pros and Cons  (Read 6241 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Boarding School Pros and Cons
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »
Speaking of abuse...  Whooter can talk about the pros and cons.  When he was locked up as a con, a huge black guy turned him into a pro...at shitting himself.

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Of course you did not find anything. As stated previously the entire thread is gone. This has happened to a lot of data in the 2 moved which have just occured. The who deleted his post claiming that he repaid his debt to society but the entire thread has been removed.
Th Anne bonney, unfortunately you are wrong. I wish that you were not. I am not the who. I genuinely recall seeing this post. it is extremely frustrating that it appears to no longer exist as it is information that any parent should be aware of when reading this bastard's posts.

Hey, I'm not saying it did or didn't happen and that is damned frustrating. He's the only one who can do that.  I was just presenting a theory.   I wish there was some way to retrieve it.  Have you contacted Ginger or anyone else through PMs to see if there is any chance?  There must at least be a Google 'cached' page??  I have no idea what I'm talking about so someone tell me if that's not possible.  

Hey. Let's try this.

The Who.....have you ever been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior or child molestation or anything similar?  Anything in that realm?  This is your chance to state, unequivocally one way or the other what your side of the story is.  Or do you not want to 'go on record' so to speak, denying it in case you're proven wrong later?  I really have no fucking clue.

Hi Anne, seems I am on the hot seat:

Actually I do have a record...I was arrested several times in Boston and once in Ann Arbor Michigan...I will never forget they separated me from the others for some reason and I ended up in a cell with 5 other people.  This one hue black guy who was obviously drunk out of his mind kept falling asleep and then falling off his bench...he would then wake up and look right at me and say something like : if you push me again white boy I will "F" you up so much even your mother will not love you.....  I was so scared...

Lols.  Whooter does the crime and then craps his pants in jail.  Awww...another BAWWW sesion.

Which part is funnier?  Your criminal record you lied about or the fact that you got punked in jail and crapped your drawers?  

I think many readers would agree that the latter is what shapes your need to try to "punk" others on a message board even if you have to lie to try to make people look bad so they won't take a good look at you.  

Poor Whooter got punked by a "huge black guy" in jail.  He was scawed!  Bwack people are so scawy!
 :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:
You're a phony and a punk. :roflmao:

Just sayin'.  People should know about your criminal history and how you got punked by the scary black men in the joint.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 06:57:59 PM »
What, Ursus? Program staff pretending to be a "successful" graduate? Naw! Say it ain't so!
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 07:30:22 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Kim72"
This is a good point. One of the arguments is that therapy doesn’t work if it is forced which I agree with. But in the specialty schools after an initial period of settling in the child typically takes to the therapy and thus the school can be very beneficial.

Kids who attend traditional boarding schools need to be self starters and naturally motivated.

I agree.  As with most things in life.  Success is up to the individual, even in the case of teens.  I attended a boarding school and it wasn't until I made up my mind to work and attend therapy with the proper attetude that I found success.  I'm glad for my time at West Ridge Academy http://http://www.troubledteensut.com/.  It made me a better person, but I needed to decide I was going to work at it.
Thanks Kim72, I think that is where many here get confused when they state that forced therapy can never be effective.  I think many kids start out digging their heels in and resisting but eventually decide to take advantage of the help around them.  Those kids,  like yourself  saw an opportunity to help themselves and did it. There are others who just faked their way through the system and came out no better or even worse then when they went in and proceeded to spend their lives blaming the school for their failures.
Wow. So those folks who balk at swallowing the bullshit that charlatans and therapy hacks would cram down their throats, have only themselves to blame for the abuse they experienced?

That makes zero sense. Unless you buy - hook, line, and sinker - the whole "victims are to blame" mentality... Is that what you subscribe to, Whooter?

No what makes "Zero Sense" is when you don't stop for one second before you respond and consider Kim72 is absolutely speaking her truth. That makes "Zero Sense", Ursus.
This has nothing to do with Whooter and everything to do with your constant disrespect for posters who say something you don't want to hear.
You will find some malicious fabricated story or bit of a post that was carelessly posted to humiliate them, so you don't have to hear there opinions.
Ursus you are not a fair man and you will "reap what you sow".
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 07:46:50 PM »
Hear, hear, Danny!

I'll say two things: first, I was forced to go to boarding school as a teen - it turned out to be a very progressive school in the Berkshires and it contributed to my delinquency as a minor, so of course I liked that! Now as a parent, I have seen some initially reluctant kids come out of programs with a different - positive - opinion after the experience, and some are actually grateful!

Also, I know many people who have had drug and alcohol interventions and were coerced into treatment. Of course that does not always work in cleaning up an addict, but often enough it does work ! Decisions sometimes have to be made for people either for their benefit or to protect society around them, and while they might not like those decisions at the time, they can end up saving their lives.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 07:57:38 PM »
Quote from: "TigerEye"
Hear, hear, Danny!

I'll say two things: first, I was forced to go to boarding school as a teen - it turned out to be a very progressive school in the Berkshires and it contributed to my delinquency as a minor, so of course I liked that! Now as a parent, I have seen some initially reluctant kids come out of programs with a different - positive - opinion after the experience, and some are actually grateful!

Also, I know many people who have had drug and alcohol interventions and were coerced into treatment. Of course that does not always work in cleaning up an addict, but often enough it does work ! Decisions sometimes have to be made for people either for their benefit or to protect society around them, and while they might not like those decisions at the time, they can end up saving their lives.

Very well stated, TigerEye. I like the fresh perspective you bring here.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2010, 08:21:30 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Of course you did not find anything. As stated previously the entire thread is gone. This has happened to a lot of data in the 2 moved which have just occured. The who deleted his post claiming that he repaid his debt to society but the entire thread has been removed.
Th Anne bonney, unfortunately you are wrong. I wish that you were not. I am not the who. I genuinely recall seeing this post. it is extremely frustrating that it appears to no longer exist as it is information that any parent should be aware of when reading this bastard's posts.

Hey, I'm not saying it did or didn't happen and that is damned frustrating. He's the only one who can do that.  I was just presenting a theory.   I wish there was some way to retrieve it.  Have you contacted Ginger or anyone else through PMs to see if there is any chance?  There must at least be a Google 'cached' page??  I have no idea what I'm talking about so someone tell me if that's not possible.  

Hey. Let's try this.

The Who.....have you ever been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior or child molestation or anything similar?  Anything in that realm?  This is your chance to state, unequivocally one way or the other what your side of the story is.  Or do you not want to 'go on record' so to speak, denying it in case you're proven wrong later?  I really have no fucking clue.

Hi Anne, seems I am on the hot seat:

Actually I do have a record...I was arrested several times in Boston and once in Ann Arbor Michigan...I will never forget they separated me from the others for some reason and I ended up in a cell with 5 other people.  This one hue black guy who was obviously drunk out of his mind kept falling asleep and then falling off his bench...he would then wake up and look right at me and say something like : if you push me again white boy I will "F" you up so much even your mother will not love you.....  I was so scared...

Lols.  Whooter does the crime and then craps his pants in jail.  Awww...another BAWWW sesion.

Which part is funnier?  Your criminal record you lied about or the fact that you got punked in jail and crapped your drawers?  

I think many readers would agree that the latter is what shapes your need to try to "punk" others on a message board even if you have to lie to try to make people look bad so they won't take a good look at you.  

Poor Whooter got punked by a "huge black guy" in jail.  He was scawed!  Bwack people are so scawy!
 :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:
You're a phony and a punk. :roflmao:

Whooter's fresh perspective involves scary black men while he was locked up.  What did they do to you in there that damaged you so badly for life I wonder?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2010, 08:34:10 PM »
Yet he's not the one stroking his shotgun while in bed every night because a couple of prank calls.
one day at a time

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2010, 08:49:23 PM »
Hey Disfunction,
And we are supposed to care...why exactly?

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2010, 09:02:36 PM »
Aaaaaaaand it's devolved into another programmie-stroking thread. Time to get out the milder images first.

...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2010, 10:29:47 PM »
Are you trying to say that schools which leave too much responsibility in the hands of minors are (in part) at fault for some kids' delinquency? How many of those kids end up growing out of that stage relatively unscathed, not to mention end up acquiring a unique perspective on becoming an adult? Maybe it didn't work out so well in your case, but is that reason enough to swing to the opposite extreme, that programs are the answer?

This is the classic line that addicts typically use when attempting to rationalize coercing or forcing other addicts into treatment. Perhaps I'm presuming too much by saying this, but hearing it used so easily and so flippantly here, gives me pause as to where you're coming from...

Coercion always carries a cost. Opting for a course of that nature should never be an easy decision, iff opted for at all. Sometimes that cost is far greater than any benefits a so-called cure could possibly bring. Sometimes that coercion ends up costing a kid their life.

Sure, I've seen a lot of kids come out of programs with an apparent different "attitude," but it usually doesn't last. In fact, I really don't think these programs change kids all that much in the long run, at least not for the better.

These programs *do*, however, have the ability to inflict long-term psychological damage. And for which, I might add, they rarely take responsibility for. Unless they're legally forced to.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2010, 11:15:36 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Are you trying to say that schools which leave too much responsibility in the hands of minors are (in part) at fault for some kids' delinquency? How many of those kids end up growing out of that stage relatively unscathed, not to mention end up acquiring a unique perspective on becoming an adult? Maybe it didn't work out so well in your case, but is that reason enough to swing to the opposite extreme, that programs are the answer?

Well Ursus as in your case it did not work out so well, which is why you ended up in treatment. To answer your question not many at all. Most end up in a lot of trouble. I am not saying having to go away is the answer but unscathed is a pipe dream.

This is the classic line that addicts typically use when attempting to rationalize coercing or forcing other addicts into treatment. Perhaps I'm presuming too much by saying this, but hearing it used so easily and so flippantly here, gives me pause as to where you're coming from...

Please keep your narcissistic attitude to yourself please, you have no experience with addicts at all except to condescend. There is no rationalization here at all. If you knew anything about a addict you would know, you can't coerce a drug addict to do anything he does not want to do. Please Ursus.

Coercion always carries a cost. Opting for a course of that nature should never be an easy decision, iff opted for at all. Sometimes that cost is far greater than any benefits a so-called cure could possibly bring. Sometimes that coercion ends up costing a kid their life.

Yep here it comes the extra drama, just settle for, that you made a point. You went to treatment and made it out alive with no problem. Hyde Prep School Grad.

Sure, I've seen a lot of kids come out of programs with an apparent different "attitude," but it usually doesn't last. In fact, I really don't think these programs change kids all that much in the long run, at least not for the better.

No the kids that came out with a great attitude don't last but the kids that came out with a negative attitude do. Maybe the kids that came out with a negative attitude also change to become positive. So far we have seen a lot of this here on this site.
Don't be so narrow minded.

These programs *do*, however, have the ability to inflict long-term psychological damage. And for which, I might add, programs rarely take responsibility for. Unless they are legally forced to.

Well they also have the ability to inflict a profound positive change in a youngsters life. I seen that also, Ursus. Not all programs are bad.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2010, 01:20:12 AM »
Gee, where to start here...Ursus, I'm not sure what the question was - I was just relating my experience...I turned out OK eventually - dependent on drugs and alcohol as many of my cohorts were, but boarding school wasn't a bad experience for me. Which was supposedly the discussion on this thread.

I do know something about addicts and alcoholics and some recover, most don't, and some of those who recover were coerced in one way or another. Sometimes merely through a family intervention. My point was that people won't always opt to get the help they need, but eventually can respond favorably when the help is brought to them.

That's all.

Oh, and what is Pile of Dead Kids' problem? If he posts pictures of tortured, mutilated and dead children will he be banned, or would that be a violation of his First Amendment rights? What set him off - our discussion about boarding school? :eek:

Offline susaneshelman

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2010, 01:24:30 AM »
does anyone know if the costa rico boarding school is still bad or if they cleaned it up? Has anyone been there in the past 2 years?

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2010, 06:15:51 AM »
Quote from: "susaneshelman"
does anyone know if the costa rico boarding school is still bad or if they cleaned it up? Has anyone been there in the past 2 years?

Hah, which one? There's at least two by last count. But if it's still open, I assure you, no cleaning's been done.

If he posts pictures of tortured, mutilated and dead children will he be banned?

I don't know. Will you be banned for posting stupid shit and sending your kid off to a hellhole like CALO?

Here's an idea. I am convinced that your numerous psychological problems are caused by not getting laid enough. And so, I believe it's time to schedule an intervention, involving five well-endowed Negroes. Now, I understand that you might not want to accept this necessary, life-saving treatment, and I understand that you might feel that this help will be a negative experience and would not want to opt for it. However, with enough enormous black cock pounding your bleeding asshole over and over again, you could be able to understand and even enjoy the necessity of this intervention. It's for your own good, after all.

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2010, 09:45:28 AM »
"Here's an idea. I am convinced that your numerous psychological problems are caused by not getting laid enough. And so, I believe it's time to schedule an intervention, involving five well-endowed Negroes. Now, I understand that you might not want to accept this necessary, life-saving treatment, and I understand that you might feel that this help will be a negative experience and would not want to opt for it. However, with enough enormous black cock pounding your bleeding asshole over and over again, you could be able to understand and even enjoy the necessity of this intervention. It's for your own good, after all."

I'm sorry if that happened to you, P. Was that in jail or in treatment? Sounds painful and it obviously didn't help YOU any...

Oh, and your crudeness has lost its shock value, sorry!