Author Topic: aparently, adults want to go to programs too  (Read 27109 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2010, 06:36:55 PM »
Quote from: "Dr Fucktard"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Anne your lying, lets you and I take a trip over to your Straight site and ask. I think if you are unaware (which your not) folks will let you know.

Bring her on over there, Danny, thatta boy!!  ::)

:ftard:  ::evil::  :ftard:  ::evil::  :ftard:  ::evil::  :nods:

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

:roflmao:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :cheers:  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2010, 06:38:25 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:14:25 AM by Joel »

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Re: aparently, adults want to go to programs too
« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2010, 06:38:54 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Run along now to your sandbox little one.  I'm sure Mommy will be by soon enough to pay some attention to you.

I like the sound of this Anne, you dirty girl.  :nods:

Y'know, Anne.. I've been thinking...we could really use a girl with your sort of moxie here at SIBS. (A couple of my female staff quit on me recently when they found out about my Philippina hooker.. Oops!  :wall: )   :seg:   Anyway, should you decide to take me up on it, please don't hesitate to get back to me! Gotta run, there's been another report of an escape attempt..and I like to take care of these cases personally! :whip:  ::evil::

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2010, 06:43:32 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Staffers have several ways of controlling people whether it be through provoking emotional reactions { like Danny is doing }

Well, he's trying but failing.  I don't think he realizes that quite a few that post over there, are also here.  :seg:

or creating a chaotic environment where peers attack each other verbally/physically.  He is notorious for that on fornits.  Danny acts out because his basic needs aren't being met, yes?  I'm sure he'll chime in to tell us to fuck off. [/color][/b]  :D

No doubt.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2010, 06:46:39 PM »
Let me help, Anne. You are not well liked amongst your peers from Straight. Am I wrong???

Yes, you are wrong.  I can think of two people out of the approximately 100 that I've met that I had any kind of clashes with and that was because they were heavily into AA and, well...you know my feelings on the Stepcraft culture.  

I'm starting to feel sorry for you DannyBoi.  Poor dear.

Want some more emoticons?  Here...

Anne your lying, lets you and I take a trip over to your Straight site and ask. I think if you are unaware (which your not) folks will let you know.

DannyBoi, you're nothing more than a gnat, annoying the hell out of pretty much everyone here.    "My" Straight site??  I don't have a Straight site and the only other one I am aware of, well I haven't posted there in a few years IIRC.  But, if it makes you feel better to believe that, you go right ahead sweetheart.  Joel called it (I think it was Joel)....this is nothing more than your usual Staff Syndrome rearing it's ugly, ugly head.  Again.

Run along now to your sandbox little one.  I'm sure Mommy will be by soon enough to pay some attention to you.

No, Anne, I called you out on your inability to get along with anyone, you love confrontation. Yeah, staff syndrome, which ended at barely 19 years old. Nice try Anne. No one who really knows you likes you. You are a unforgiving, unrelenting brat that was kicked around and now must punish others. You are sick, you say you have been counseled, it does not show.
Stop harassing and abusing folks here. Many folks here are sick and tired of your bile being hurled at us. We are not your problem.
Anne you are not welcome on those other sites, that is why you are here. The only reason you have found success here is because folks like DJ are just as much a outcast as you are.  
You are not radicals for this industry, you are the termites that continuously set us back by undermining are efforts to make us look credible.
Anne, find the time to get quiet and think about what I am saying. You know it to be true.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2010, 06:51:57 PM »
Staffers have several ways of controlling people whether it be through provoking emotional reactions { like Danny is doing }

Well, he's trying but failing.  I don't think he realizes that quite a few that post over there, are also here.  :seg:

or creating a chaotic environment where peers attack each other verbally/physically.  He is notorious for that on fornits.  Danny acts out because his basic needs aren't being met, yes?  I'm sure he'll chime in to tell us to fuck off. [/color][/b]  :D

No doubt.

You really are stupid or just dense. I know just about every poster from Straight, here on fornits. Talk with 10 -20 Straight folk on weekly to monthly bases from Atlanta to Tampa (where your from), so please Anne. If I have told you once or a hundred times, I don't say things that are not true.
Girl, you are not very well liked amongst your brethren and by all accounts here, it is understood.

Joel

« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2010, 06:56:16 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:15:08 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2010, 06:56:36 PM »
No, Anne, I called you out on your inability to get along with anyone, you love confrontation. Yeah, staff syndrome, which ended at barely 19 years old. Nice try Anne. No one who really knows you likes you. You are a unforgiving, unrelenting brat that was kicked around and now must punish others. You are sick, you say you have been counseled, it does not show.
Stop harassing and abusing folks here. Many folks here are sick and tired of your bile being hurled at us. We are not your problem.
Anne you are not welcome on those other sites, that is why you are here. The only reason you have found success here is because folks like DJ are just as much a outcast as you are.  
You are not radicals for this industry, you are the termites that continuously set us back by undermining are efforts to make us look credible.
Anne, find the time to get quiet and think about what I am saying. You know it to be true.

:rofl:  :rofl:

You really have no idea how much of a fool you're making of yourself, do you?  You think you've latched onto something here....do you really not realize that I'm talking, at this very moment, with some of "those people"?  Do you really not realize that some of "those people" are here as well?

Seriously, quit while you're behind.  You're really terrible at this.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2010, 07:03:38 PM »

:rofl:  :rofl:

You really have no idea how much of a fool you're making of yourself, do you?  You think you've latched onto something here....do you really not realize that I'm talking, at this very moment, with some of "those people"?  Do you really not realize that some of "those people" are here as well?

Seriously, quit while you're behind.  You're really terrible at this.

Anne, just like I said, you are either stupid or dense. No shit the folks who post here (not all) like you or put up with you. Most don't even bother with this site anymore and some post every once in a while.
What you underestimate is how many Straight Folk I know through many affiliations.
Here is how everyone knows you, "Oh the girl that put her ass out there". Yeah that's the one.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 27, 2010, 07:06:09 PM »

Anne, just like I said, you are either stupid or dense. No shit the folks who post here (not all) like you or put up with you. Most don't even bother with this site anymore and some post every once in a while.
What you underestimate is how many Straight Folk I know through many affiliations.
Here is how everyone knows you, "Oh the girl that put her ass out there". Yeah that's the one.

Whatever makes you feel better babe.  

So, what's your point in doing this then if not the Staff Syndrome?  You're trying (and failing) to bully me or make me feel somehow hurt or inferior.  Staff Syndrome indeed.  G'head...keep proving us all right.

Joel

« Reply #175 on: August 27, 2010, 07:19:50 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:15:55 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 27, 2010, 07:25:18 PM »
Anne I think Danny perceives women are weak.  Whereas Danny would back off from another male during  a confrontation.  

We've all seen him go after the women here, but you're right.  He does back down from the guys.  Wow...that must be some heavy duty insecurity there.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2010, 07:43:41 PM »
Danny perceives women are weak.  Whereas Danny would back off from a male during  a confrontation.  He will be back to bully you.

Geeesh, Joel, of all people to say that.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2010, 07:50:56 PM »
Whooter's minions are dropping away. Even Danny can only muster a half-hearted defense of his former-God Whooter. I am just glad to be here to witness this.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2010, 08:20:59 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Whooter's minions are dropping away. Even Danny can only muster a half-hearted defense of his former-God Whooter. I am just glad to be here to witness this.

We must be entering yet another era.  Hopefully the next one will be more improved than the last and people will have more tolerance towards those survivors who were helped by the industry, have positive stories and also tolerance towards proprogram people.