Author Topic: Send Postcards to Brendan  (Read 11842 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Send Postcards to Brendan
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 08:22:16 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "John Bosco"
Quote from: "They encourage minors to run away"
Staff:

Please read http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php? ... 5&start=15 .  It would be a good idea to screen Brendan's mail.  They encourage minors to run away from programs without anywhere to go.

We dont screen mail and since Brendan is still here it appears he wants to be here because running away would get him kicked out.

So Brendan has spoken and he says: "Life is good so far"!!!  Thanks for the letters and post cards!!!

Keep up the good work, Brandon's friends. Diamond Academy Ranch, the gulag that abducts, brainwashes, tortures, and murders is running scared.

Good thing. They appear to have recently murdered a boy, james Shirrey.

Are you guys aware of that?

Why don't you inform Ken of James's suspicious death?

http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/Ob ... =122874456

LOL, try to get it straight, you are tripping over your own shorts.  His name was Jim Shirey, he didnt like being called James.  He is well remembered here and spoken about often and truly missed.  Try to have a little respect for the kids other than to use them.  You have all made it clear that you dont care about Brendon other than to further your cause of hate and mis information.  That is not what we are about or Brendon and he will tell you himself soon enough.

ps. -- I like the brainwash, torure and murder effect.  Your desperation is showing and you are barely treading water.  You have a lot to learn my friend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »
Quote from: "They encourage minors to run away"
Staff:

Please read viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28785&start=15 .  It would be a good idea to screen Brendan's mail.  They encourage minors to run away from programs without anywhere to go.

We dont screen mail and since Brendan is still here it appears he wants to be here because running away would get him kicked out.

So Brendan has spoken and he says: "Life is good so far"!!!  Thanks for the letters and post cards!!!

Keep up the good work, Brandon's friends. Diamond Academy Ranch, the gulag that abducts, brainwashes, tortures, and murders is running scared.

Good thing. They appear to have recently murdered a boy, james Shirrey.

Are you guys aware of that?

Why don't you inform Ken of James's suspicious death?

http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/Ob ... =122874456

LOL, try to get it straight, you are tripping over your own shorts.  His name was Jim Shirey, he didnt like being called James.  He is well remembered here and spoken about often and truly missed.  Try to have a little respect for the kids other than to use them.  You have all made it clear that you dont care about Brendon other than to further your cause of hate and mis information.  That is not what we are about or Brendon and he will tell you himself soon enough.

ps. -- I like the brainwash, torure and murder effect.  Your desperation is showing and you are barely treading water.  You have a lot to learn my friend.

Care to elaborate about how he died?

According to you he perished "quickly" after coming down with an illness.

http://www.heal-online.org/diamond.htm

But survivor accounts describe abuse, torture, even, of the sort that would induce serious, serious illness, and an environnment with a lack of appropriate response to illness.

Untimely death: one of the inevitable side-effects of holding people prisoner, incommunicado, and seriously abusing them. Your prisoners don't get to make the decision about when to call that ambulance, or go to the doctor. You do. Eventually, you push it too far, leave things too long. Poor James.

As for "using" human beings, well, you’re the expert on that. I'm sure you "memorialize" him as much as John and willa Bundy memorialize Roberto. You're a kid killer. Youre on a forum for people who understand monsters like yourself. You're a former WWASP employee, like the Bundys, yes?

Quote from: "isac"
Teen Lifeskills Center/Thayer Learning Center/TLC Boot Camp
Teen Lifeskills Center is located in Kidder, Missouri.
The facility operated for years at Thayer Learning Center and TLC Boot Camp.

In November 2004, 15 year-old Roberto Reyes died at the facility after showing signs of severe illness for several days.

State investigators determined that Roberto likely would have recovered from the illness, had he received medical attention.

His death is being blamed on a spider bite.

Roberto's parents sued Thayer Learning Center and for wrongful death.

In March 2006, the case was settled out of court when Thayer agreed to pay just over $1 million in damages.

John Bundy is thought to be a former employee of Teen Help/WWASPS (World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools).

Willa Bundy is the former owner/director of Linden House, a WWASPS-affiliated boarding school specifically for pregnant teens that is no longer operating.

Complete information, including legal documents and news articles, is available on our Thayer Learning Center Page.

Click here for more information about WWASPS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 09:08:16 PM »
Quote from: "DIAMOND RANCH ACADEMY survivor"

I knew I needed medical attention since I was having a severe panic attack.

Anyway they looked at me like I'm just trying to help and I said i'm sorry I just don't want medication.

Well the man yelled at me and threatened to restrain me and put me on my bed,so he threatened to touch me and force me on my bed and go to bed.
He told me I was a "waste of their time and also faking this whole thing and stop playing games."Well I wasn't it was a panic attack and Dra doesn't care if your out of breath or shaking he also told me not to have another panic attack again.
It was a haunting expirience I was scared and forced to lay on my bed,but I was still shaking.

(This was 1 of my 3 panic attacks at dra also keep in mind I hadn't had one for 3 years)
So they resisted to give me medical attention

.This is what they did, and theres even been a death in January 2009, because they denied to give a student medical attention all happening in 2009. Its not a good place to send kids for that reason.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 09:23:01 PM »
Here is another one.

GILMER COUNTY, Ga. -- Channel 2 Action News has confirmed that a 7-year-old boy from Ellijay has died of H1N1 or swine flu.
The Georgia Department of Health said the boy had an underlying medical condition."
This student had not been at a Gilmer County school since last year when school ended on May 22," said Randy Parson, superintendent of the Gilmer County school system.
WSB-TV Channel 2 checked the state health department's Web site, and four people have died of swine flu in Georgia this year.

Kids dropping like flies everywhere.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »
This school is really abusive:

BEIJING - Eleven girls died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a school in northern China's Shaanxi province, an education official said Tuesday evening. A news report said the girls had lit a fire to keep warm.

A dozen girls were found poisoned Tuesday morning at the Duiziliang Middle School in Yulin city, said an official with the Yulin Education Bureau, who gave her family name as Fan.

She said 11 girls were confirmed dead, with another being treated at a hospital.

They are still open dispite the deaths and alleged abuse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 09:34:03 PM »
Here is another one.

GILMER COUNTY, Ga. -- Channel 2 Action News has confirmed that a 7-year-old boy from Ellijay has died of H1N1 or swine flu.
The Georgia Department of Health said the boy had an underlying medical condition."
This student had not been at a Gilmer County school since last year when school ended on May 22," said Randy Parson, superintendent of the Gilmer County school system.
WSB-TV Channel 2 checked the state health department's Web site, and four people have died of swine flu in Georgia this year.

Kids dropping like flies everywhere.
I didn't read where he was kidnapped and held incommunicado.

If he was a young man, imprisoned incommunicado at his time of death in an institution(let alone an abusive one), his captors his sole avenue to the outside world, then we'd have an analogous situation.

Was James dead before you called in authorities or just near dead, murderer?

Are you implying James Shirey had a contagious disease like swine flu? Then you evacuated your other detainees, right, kid killer?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 09:34:23 PM »
"WELL KIDS DIE IN OTHER PLACES SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY"

...that's seriously what you're going to troll with?

Only on Fornits, folks. Only these sick fucks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 09:39:21 PM »
diamond ranch academy--repeated epa violations!

Ref: SENF-W, United States Environmental Protection Agency, Region 8, Docket. No. SDWA-08-2007-0047

Quote from: "diamond ranch acdemy gives kids dirty water to drink"
"The above referenced public drinking water system (at Diamond Ranch Academy) has violated certain provisions of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA), 42 U.S.C. Subsection 300f, et seq., and the National Primary Drinking Water Regulations at 40 C.F.R. part 141.  The violations consist of failure to monitor for chlorine residual, nitrate, lead/copper, and total coliform, failure to provide public notice, and failure to notify the state of violations.  Our records, obtained from the Utah Department of Environmental Quality, indicate the violations noted below.

Date of Violation Violation
2006 Failure to monitor maximum residual disinfectant levels (MRDL
2005 (monitor monthly, report quarterly, compliance based on annual averages)
2004 (   )
2006 Failure to monitor for nitrate
2006 Failure to monitor for lead/copper
2004  (  )
April 2006 Failure to monitor for total coliform bacteria
Sept. 2005 (  )
Nov. 2003 (  )
August 2005 Failure to take 5 additional routine total coliform samples
Feb. & Nov. 2004 after a total coliform positive sample the preceding month.
Oct. 2003 (  )
Oct. 2004 Maximum contaminant level exceedance for total coliform bacteria
2003-2005 Failure to provide public notice of violations
2003-2006 Failure to report violations to the State
ONGOING!!!  

Quote from: "SURVIVOR STATEMENT #1"

Hello, my name is ---- and I am now 19 years old. It is very hard for me to write this email but I find it to be more than an obligation.  I discovered your site today and immediately had to contact you. I experienced and was witness to physical, emotional, and psychological abuse at Diamond Ranch Academy from late July 2001 to late June 2002. I speak not only for myself. 20-60 other kids at any given time went through some of the same sickening and humiliating torture around me every day.  Years have passed, but a lot of the pain has not. In fact, I still keep contact with about five people I went to "DRA" with, and we all feel the same way. Some still have nightmares to this day related to this program. I myself was court ordered to the program, and was driven there by my parents... but there has always been something very strange to me about considering the idea of having a child woken up and literally kidnapped by strange men in the middle of the night to face a year of incarceration "therapeutic".) It is a very dangerous game these people are playing, indeed, and I speak from experience..

The first two weeks I stayed at Diamond Ranch was the sickest display of abuse of powers I have ever witnessed. I quickly made it out of their gruesome hell of a 'first level' they called 'wilderness' at the time out of sheer fear and terror. Our sleeping, eating, and working conditions were absolutely filthy and barbaric. We were barked orders from four in the morning until very late into the day, then, when we finally were allowed sleep, we were woken up repeatedly during the night to do 'calisthenics.' Our days were entirely filled with busy work that mainly included making the facility look better for interested parents touring the ranch. We were not allowed to talk to one another whatsoever. If we were caught doing so, it resulted in group calisthenics for hours on end. We were not allowed cold water, only warm water out of dirty canteens provided by the staff. The staff always seemed ready to remind us they were only 'legally obligated' to provide us with two meals a day. Meals consisted of white rice and/or lentil beans for dinner and (sometimes) lunch. Breakfast was horse oats. and we were occasionally allowed rotten fruit. Spices and seasonings were only allowed twice during these two weeks because we were told we didn't deserve them. We prepared these meals ourselves over a burner. We had to use dirty sticks found on the ground as utensils. If one of us vomited, they were forced to eat another bowl or the result was more group punishment. We were only allowed to bathe and change clothes every two days (if that, during early morning and in freezing cold outdoor 'showers' of course.) We often reminded of our place in the program, being told we were worth less than dirt, etc. The staff would mockingly eat healthy, delicious looking meals from the 'inside' facility and candy bars in our faces to taunt us. When traveling from site to site, we were forced to march and sing marching related cadences at the same time. These were traditional ARMY cadence songs with lyrics adapted to praise and honor the program. If one was caught not singing.. or caught crying from pain, exhaustion, or hunger; more physical and verbal group punishment. Once, the owner's son Robbie Dias, was our staff, just for the day. He set me aside from the group and physically punished me personally by making me do push ups with my hands in sharp rocks until my arms collapsed and then decided it would be a good idea to start screaming in my face; "What's the matter with you ____?! You can't do a push up, you can't do anything! What are we gonna' do with you boy?!" etc. I later discovered what he did there, among other things, was against the law. Another night that stands out, was a night when an abusive, and in my personal opinion mentally unstable wilderness staff member named Brad decided to make us do 'cals' (calisthenics, which was really just more jargon they use to cover themselves) until every last one of us was breaking down crying. That in itself wasn't out of the ordinary, but this round, every time one of the poor students in our group who suffered from turrets syndrome uncontrollably uttered an obscenity, Brad would make us keep going until we were literally screaming in pain, our muscles locking up. Kids were getting sick, passing out, falling over crying and begging for mercy. Later in my program I heard him utter things to other staff members that personally made me believe Brad enjoyed making kids suffer. I also remember activities such as lying on the desert floor holding large boulders above my head in the blazing hot Utah sun until I felt like I could barely take it anymore. The individual shocking instances of abuse of power I was exposed to during those two weeks were endless. Luckily, my stay was short. Some people were in this phase up to six months.  Half way through my stay at DRA, 'wilderness' was shut down due to illegal activity and changed to 'unemployment,' a much tamer and regulation-friendly version of what I had gone through. Needless to say no kind of contact to anyone outside of the facility was allowed during this period.

The rest of my stay at Diamond Ranch Academy was better but we were all still very manipulated and controlled. For example, after a few months I was able to mail my parents, but mail was closely monitored and read, and they ultimately decided if it was sent or not. If you did anything to expose the ranch for what it really was, you were instantly punished and knocked back down on the level system, promising you an even longer and harder stay at the program. Same with phone calls. They were always monitored and you would be instantly cut off if you said anything that could be deemed as 'manipulative.' Rob Dias, his business associates, and his minions are the real manipulators of Diamond Ranch Academy. You were always part of the scheme; If you sold the place, you went home.  If you fought them, the harder they'd make it for you. They play a sick game of power with you up until the moment you sign your release paper. You were seen as profit more than a patient in the eyes of Rob Dias, the owner, who used scare tactics in order to gain respect from students, and his sons and staff are well known for physically abusing kids in ways that go WELL beyond what they would classify as "necessary restraint." What I saw there was not necessary restraint. It was bullying, physical abuse, and torture. The difference between that place on a regular day and a day when an interested parent thinking about sending their kid to Diamond Ranch or a health inspector came to look around was as different as night and day. Bottom line: We were treated as objects and sales tools. It was a living nightmare.

We were always hungry, scared, and filthy. We were always living and cooking in horrible conditions. Always being used as an ad campaign for interested parents. Always being hurt by staff or the conditions of our work situations. I don't know how many times I had to go the hospital for being cut with sharp objects while working in the junk yard. I can only hope someone out there thinking about sending their kid to a program reads this, and does a little more research on these places.

*** UPDATE JULY 29, 2009: ***

I wrote the above testimony four years ago and have noticed it's increasing popularity over time. I would like to add some thoughts and memories I had forgotten to share, as well as some updates. One thing I would like to note first about my stay at the ranch; I was considered a top student. I was never a problem. I never ran away, barely received any citations, was never personally physically restrained (just witnessed,) I advanced all of my levels on schedule and was never demoted. No one's program is completely flawless, but my run is as close as it gets. I held every job possible there and was constantly used an example for other students to follow. I 'mentored' countless 'new intakes.' In fact my last four months spent in the program mainly included working the cushier job, such as head or assistant program cook, assistant staffing, and selling the program to interested parents touring the ranch almost every day. I was most definitely their 'go to' sales boy. I would sit there with desperate parents, convincing them this was their last option.. lying through my teeth time and time again about how great the program was and how it saved my life.. secretly biding my time, waiting for freedom. That is a big part of my motivation for writing this statement; to hopefully right some of those wrongs. Through my false endorsement of the program during my tenor there I was surely responsible for countless new kids being sent to DRA circa 2002. The guilt lives on with me, but that is how these programs are designed, and I did what I felt I had to do to advance and eventually be released.

Here are some things I forgot to originally include in my statement, as well as truths I have read in others' statements I would like to confirm:

* The word is spreading: Thanks to popular social networking websites I am now in contact with many more former students. The numbers are growing and it will be become harder for us to be ignored. The ratio of students who feel unsatisfied or damaged from their time spent in the program is overwhelming.

* Cult like tactics used by DRA: The use of heavy jargon. The use of jargon to manipulate the true meaning of a word, masking their intentions. Cult like seminars which include using music as a trance. Forcing bogus therapeutic solutions to students while attempting to sell these values to said students' parents. Namely Taylor Hartman's 'Color Code' --- which holds no actual psychological, therapeutic, medical, or scientific ground. It should be noted Mr. Hartman happens to be a close personal friend of Mr. Rob Dias.

* Unnecessary length of program/ Playing on the desperation & naivety of parents: I can speak for myself and I'm sure many more can relate; I strongly feel I did not make any personal growth in my last four months of the program, if not longer. I was simply kept there to assist with staffing. Like most students, the program had a firm grip on my my parents' desperation. It is Rob's business to squeeze every nickel possible out of a naive family by the time he's done with them. This is how he finances his numerous luxury homes, vehicles, boats, big screen televisions, the list goes on and on. (Note: I have stayed at his house, and became well acquainted with his entire family. Interestingly enough, in most witness opinions, his children are far, FAR more troubled than the actual students of Diamond Ranch Academy. Which brings me to my next point..)

* Rob Dias' own abusive & deeply troubled children who happen to staff the facility: Rob's sons, Robbie and Ricky, are allowed to come on to the facility and staff the children whenever they so please. They are well known for their abusiveness in the facility. I have experienced it first hand. These guys are without a doubt mentally unstable bullies with severe issues.

* DRA website false reports on students/ Tricking kids into smiling for photos: The DRA website actually started while I was in the program. It was referred to as 'the dailies.' Of course, students were never allowed internet access at any point, but a group of us more tech savy kids made our way online occasionally and discovered the dailies were roughly 90% a hoax. That's all I can really say about it. If your kid is attending DRA, most of the updates you're reading could be fabricated. Another tactic they liked to use was tricking us into smiling for photographs to be put online; for example, a staff telling an innapropriate joke that was out of their character, and proceeding to quickly whip out a camera to snap a quick photo.

* DRA's more recent front to appear as a boarding school/ incorporating 'normal' high school atmosphere & activities: It was beginning as I left the program and over years I have noticed DRA attempting to crossover into a respectable, boarding school type facility. An obvious attempt to regulate all the negative press they have been receiving from former students since the rise of the internet. Regardless of their current exterior and any changes that have been made to the program over time, it should not be forgotten that Diamond Ranch Academy was founded on child abuse and blood money.

* The student dorm buildings were originally ostrich pens: Not everyone is aware, but like so much of the makeshift architecture at the ranch, the dorms were originally built to serve a completely different function. It was my generation that got to breathe in heavy amounts of dust and rat feces into our lungs for months on end while preparing these dorms for future students to enjoy. Just one of many unhealthy tasks we were forced to slave over. Imagine all the money the program receives from tuition, AND not having to ever pay for labor!

Fellow former students, please speak up with your experiences. Do what you can to help bring down the 'troubled youth' industry. Everything in my statement is true. I give HEAL permission to use my statement in any way they please.'

Quote from: "SURVIVOR STATEMENT #2"

I, ____Anonymous (verified)_____________, declare and state as follows:

1.   Diamond Ranch Academy

2.   Hurricane, Utah

3.   11/17/2007-9/26/2008

4.   They're coming back. All my bad memories are coming back. November 17th, 2007 5am. Confusion. Where were these strangers taking me? Looked to my parents for answers. But they're faces had none. All I saw was sadness from my mom and blankness from my dad. I remember getting in their care. Seeing my parents for the last time for 5 months. I remember both of their faces. At the airport confusion was still my main emotion. Where was I going? The only bit of information I knew was that I was going to "school". The plane ride was full of questions that the 2 transporters would not answer. They covered it up with food and drink offerings. I was neither hungry nor thirsty. We landed in Las Vegas. I was tired so I slept on the car ride to my destination. I remember waking up on a highway. Desert all over. I wasn't in Las Vegas. I was in Hurricane, Utah. Middle of nowhere. In the distance I could see assorted metal buildings. Not to compare my experiences with Nazi concentration camps but you will see many similarities throughout this passage. I felt as if I arrived at Berkanau. They tried to make the place look decent. It did from one view, and then you turn your head and its desert or weathered trees. I arrive at what was called the "blue house". Looked exactly as it sounded. I entered a small room and was sat down. "What's your name?" Asked a muscular assistant program director. "CJ Clark" I said. "Your real name" he asked getting tempered already. "Christian" I said. I was stripped of all my possessions except for my shoes and coat. I was told to remove my clothes. My clothes were then searched and I was made to turn around many times, naked, to make sure I had nothing on me. They provided with me a bright orange hoodie and sweat pants. You'd think that the desert is hot all year round. Not in winter. I was told I was to be sent to the first component of the program called "homeless". I was literally homeless. Outside all the time. Breakfast was oats. Not those brown sugary oats you would usually eat for breakfast. It was oats, water, and powdered milk. That's it. That was breakfast every day. Lunch and Dinner were always the same. Either undercooked or burnt rice and a bean called a lentil. That's it. 16 days of freezing winds outside every day. Also the homeless component contained the most rigorous physical training throughout the program. First day I arrived I was to run a mile straight. No walking at all. You walk you'll run longer. I hadn't run more than a few meters in years. First 1/2 a lap I was dying. My chest was burning. Very little oxygen was going into my brain.  My other companions in the component attempted to pep talk me to keep going. They were scolded and made to run more. There was no talking between anyone in this component. I staggered my way another 2 laps before just giving up. In this level of the program you had to pass 14 successful days. I failed my first day for this incident. The rest of this level was filled with 2 work projects a day. Out there in the freezing cold literally digging tracks for a new parking lot. I was a slave laborer. There was nothing I could do. The best part of my day was sleeping. The only rest I got. I looked forward to it every day. I completed my 14th successful on my 16th day. I had to make a fire out of a bow and some wood. I was then upgraded a level. I was now a student. I got to eat regular food. Not allot but it was somewhat normal. I got to go to school. It felt pretty good. Now think of this. Your life seems fucking amazing because you get to eat peanut butter and jelly instead of burnt rice. Your life is 10 times better because you now get to attend school. Regular school. While in the "inside" you were able to talk to other program students during very short time slots. During those all we talked about how we look forward to life on the outside. To see civilization again. Have a small piece of chocolate. Having the privilege to speak with your own family when you want. All these things were distant memories for us. When we weren't being terrorized by the simple fact of little contact with your family the staff had fun with your emotions. When you broke a rule you received a citation. Each cite is worth a certain amount of points which at the end of the week would add up and determine if we got put on what's called "unemployment". This was another component after school for kids that broke too many rules. You were to pull around a large cart everywhere you went. You did physical training just like you did in the first level. You were to sit silent in a room and work for hours on end. Back to playing with emotions. Staff had the power to cite anyone at anytime. So they played with you. Even if it was during a time where you were allowed to talk they would take that away. If you talked you were cited. Cites equaled a more miserable life. Even if you didn't break the rule they would cite you just to see you break down. They'll say this never happened but ask any kid that's been there. It happens all the time. And then there were the restraints. If you were out of line a staff could take you down and bend your wrist behind your back and apply pressure to "calm you down". If you have never been in a bent wrist control hold basically it sucks. But then there were the kids that couldn't help their actions. Mentally retarded kids aged 12, 13, and 14. I recount a student that was autistic. Very nice and caring kid. 13 years old. But couldn't control his anger and energy. He has his outbursts and he was cranked just like anyone else. Except he got it way more than regular kids. He had a handicap. HE COULDN'T HELP IT. And yet he was still made to run and taken down when he thought he was not doing anything bad. Think about this. Think of a brother, cousin, friend that has a mental handicap. Put him in a situation with nothing to look forward to. Always being run and restrained. Little contact with his family. I can't imagine. I've witnessed kids being emotionally terrorized by staff. I remember and instance where everyone was to partake in what was called an amnesty. We were to write down everything we'd done wrong or witnessed someone else do something wrong. Every director was there. These people had control of your life. We were given strict instructions not to look up from our paper. There was a 13 years old kid that got to see his parents for the first time in 5 months later that day. He looked to the left for 2 seconds. He was yelled at. The program director said that his visit was cancelled. He would not be able to see his parents for another long while. He straight up cried in front of everyone. Nobody came to comfort him. He was alone. We were all alone. Take a look at their website: http://www.diamondranchacademy.com

90 percent of what is on that site is a lie. Ask me anything about it. It's most likely a manipulative try to get the parents' money. Everyone all I can say is do your best. Don't get sent away. Don't go through what I did. You can prevent it.

I give HEAL permission to use this statement.  I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.  Executed on __May 5th_________________, 2009.

Quote from: "SURVIVOR STATEMENT #3"

DECLARATION UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY

PURSUANT TO 28 USCA 1746

I, [private] declare and state as follows:

1.   Diamond Ranch Academy

2.   Hurricane, Utah

3.   March 19, 2007 – December 19, 2007

4.   I too have had an awful experience in my  nine month stay at Diamond Ranch Academy, located in Hurricane Utah. This is a very difficult subject and a very negative time in my life and is hard to talk about. I will fill you in on the details as much as I can remember.
 My family told me that I would be going to look at a boarding school and decide if I wanted to stay.
I have always lived in British Columbia, Canada and I had no idea what a "program" was.
I arrived for my tour at D.R.A on March 19, 2007. While getting my tour of the ranch, I decided that I didn't like it. I guess my family had already signed the papers and the staff were telling me I had no choice. It was so heartbreaking to hear that you can't leave with your parents. I couldn't believe these people were telling me that I couldn't leave. They held me while I watched my family drive down the 2 mile dirt road. This was just the beginning. They took me to the "blue house" and proceeded to yank out my nose ring, my earrings. They took away all my belongings and told me to strip down. This was so violating. Being a virgin, I have never let anyone see me naked. I felt so violated during the strip search. I remember just standing there crying my eyes out and the staff just standing there... they didn't care.They told me that if I behaved properly that everything would be okay. I was so scared, that I could barely function. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was then taken over to the boys campus where the nurse's station was located. They told me that in order to stay that I would need to give a blood sample. When I was younger I had a bad experience with a needle when I was in the hospital, so i was terrified. I told them that i didn't feel comfortable giving them my blood. The nurse (a 250 pound man) told me that: "We could do this the easy way, or the hard way".
Still refusing he called in another woman and another male staff to have me restrained. In which I was sat on, held down and unwillingly had my blood drawn.
This was so traumatizing. In the first level called "homeless" we weren't allowed any rights. We had to raise our hand for everything. I got in trouble a couple of times because I put on lip chap without asking. We had to sit cross legged for hours on the cement working on silly projects. We were given oats (water and oatmeal) and fruit for breakfast. For lunch we had rice and lentils and dinner was rice and lentils. We were given a 4L Milk jug that was filled up with tap water daily that we were forced to drink, yet we could only go to the outhouse a few times a day when they felt like taking us. I know of 4 girls that had urinated themselves because a staff member wouldn't allow them to use the washroom. If you didn't do what you were told you had to do "energy release". This is where Ricky Dias could make you run up and down a field for 3 hours in the scorching hot sun with no water. I remember Ricky Dias yelling at a girl for not getting out of the shower on time the night before. He told this girl that if it happened again tonight he would: "Rip her out of the shower by her hair naked."
You weren't allowed to talk to your parents for the first couple of weeks. You were completely isolated and unable to talk to anyone. The homeless staff would humiliate you in front of others and made me feel worthless. I felt like a horrible person and I began to believe what they told me.
I 100 percent believe that Diamond Ranch Academy is a brainwashing scam.
Thankfully I was only in that Homeless level for 20 days. Things get a little bit better once you are no longer in the "homeless component''. Once inside you could write a 1 post card to your parents Monday-Friday. You were given a 30 minute phone call every 2 weeks with your parents. You couldn't talk to your friends or other family. If you told them anything negative in either the phone call or postcard you were in huge trouble. Usually resulting in being dropped a level which made you stay for another 2 weeks. It was considered "manipulation" to tell your parents that you want to go home. I couldn't even tell my mom that I missed her.
To make a miserable long story short;
I faked the entire program to get out earlier. I sucked up to every single staff and made sure that they loved me. I was also encouraged to "tell" on other girls when they were doing something they shouldn't. This looked really good if you told on other girls.
I graduated after 9 long months and went home in December 2007. I did okay for about a week after being home and then relapsed.

I don't even have words to express how much anger and hatred I have towards all the staff of DRA and the program. For the past 2 years now I have at least 1 nightmare a week about being at DRA. I have developed such harsh anxiety and have even been medicated because of it. I would have a panic attack if I thought about DRA or after a nightmare. It is very difficult to live with. I HIGHLY discourage anyone from sending their kids to a program. They may look like they have changed, but it is out of fear.

I give HEAL permission to use this statement.  I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.  Executed on May 13, 2009

________________________________

Anonymous (We have verified this person and their statement.  If you'd like information or to contact them you can

do so by sending HEAL a request that we will forward to the author.  NO ABUSIVE OR DISRESPECTFUL

MESSAGES WILL BE FWD'D!)

PRIVATE

PRIVATE

SPECIAL NOTE:  STATUTE DOES

NOT REQUIRE NOTARY

Quote from: "SURVIVOR STATEMENT #4"

PURSUANT TO 28 USCA 1746

I, _____ Aaron Lieberman_____________, declare and state as follows:

1.   [NAME OF PROGRAM]..Diamond Ranch Academy        

2.   [LOCATION OF PROGRAM] Hurricane Utah

3.   [PERIOD OF INTERNMENT  MM/YY TO MM/YY] 6/23/06-12-23-07

4.   [DECLARATIVE   STATEMENT] Yes

Living with the ghosts--a donation to the present and future  

There I am torn from reality into a pseudo-society which my dog gets better treatment then these people.  I have eaten out of a bright metal bowl on the ground while Utah thunderstorms shed ounces of water into my 16 oz of barely thawed out rice.  Slowly and slowly I started to realize how much I had changed from a hard drug addict to a Brainwashed cult member. Being locked in a 450 square foot white cinderblock room hopeless while I am seriously wishing I was in jail where I can be myself. Everywhere I went they went single file without a word being spoken. Many nights I remember crawling in my bed with drops of urine on my sheets from a top bunk that had a teenager with a bladder issue.  I found myself at times in a shower that had feces in it from a teen in my family of 10 who did not belong at a tough love facility... Adding to the issue there where a lack of nursing for anything. All types and sorts where sent to this tough love camp, anywhere between children dealing with family lose to gang members Aged 12-17 ½.  I didn’t see my parents for 7 months at a time. That was against the law so they had to make an exception.

Therapy was meaningless and most of the time was overlooked here you can see myself with my therapist. The kid who did all that on my mattress is in the green.(http://www.diamondranchacademy.com/ther ... rogram.php)They legally have to take you out once a week to speak with you and once every two weeks you can call your parents. In this picture my therapist decided to double up sessions to accommodate the increase in people. When this happened the normal 8 beds per dorm maximum turned into 8 people in bunks and six on the floor. Not to get into more detail about malpractice I can recall a therapist being fired for an “issue”
with a girl. No one said anything and the girl got pulled from the program. Obviously something happened.  A lot of this went on daily the thing is in the middle of nowhere next to a polygamist colony no one really cares.

They had a system of cites which was a alternative of punishment. I ended up with over 365 or pieces of paper each paper for a different thing I did wrong one week. That’s how much I stopped caring and ended up being sent to homeless for a good 7 months of my program. This was there hardest form of punishment which had happened to be the first part of the program. I had a lot of exercise a lot of rice a lot of punishment. When they are bored at 3 am and want to torment someone you get sent out at 3 am in the morning. In the middle of winter for things as little as sharing food you would receive this.  I lost over 10 pounds of muscle all my body fat and due to the fact I was always sitting Indian style I have herniated l4 and l5 discs. I was involved in and everything that functioned there and pretty much helped out at every job.  I knew how they worked and it pissed them off that I knew that they lied to my parents that I was losing weight naturally. Go ahead and put fat camps out of work if you must but this is more like a concentration camp. I would try and write home or tell my parents how I felt on the phone but the more I let out the truth the more they hung up or tore up my postcards.  Check this out though this is the most important factor of the program.  If you write your parents your being abused they rip it up.

I have seen a male physically restrain a girl while she screamed for him to get off her and started crying from the amount of force he applied to the restraint. WHERE WAS THE FEMALE STAFF HMM? Sounds FOXY to me.

I have seen friends restrained in urine while urinating due to lack of bathroom and being forced to drink a gallon of water daily. Obviously they told you when you can speak, eat, sleep, turn you head to look, use the bathroom. The worst part out of everything was the rice and lentils. I would go days without any nutrients. There is mold all over the ceilings above the kitchen. When you stole staff food you would be forced to eat food with nothing but rice soaked in pickle juice and sauerkraut. They even went as far to soak oatmeal in hot pickle juice. It was so acidic kids where throwing up and I would get a bowl down and try to not throw up. Yet the thing is they made rules like if one person stole food in homeless they would make everyone suffer. That’s called blanket punishment so I gave up and stopped eating sauerkraut.  After being threatened to be restrained for 30 minutes and have a fat feeding needle stuck in my arm I had a bowl of sauerkraut a day to keep the needle away. The third week there I received serious food poisoning from rice that had hand sanitizer snuck into it by a deranged kitchen staff. He was making food unsupervised at snuck behind the camera.  So the cooks leave at night and leave the cooking up to the kids. Most of the teens did the work due to that fact. You can find proof that they let 13 year olds handle and manage large amounts of food without any certifications or permits after they fed “fresh” food to goats.  Hands and dishes never washed.  Out of everything that pissed me off I find that the place ends up taking in the teens and baptizing them into a LDS and this is with the family that owns the place. There is no limit to what the family would do. One time I tried to tell a parent and her son not to come here and was lectured on how I should express those feelings to her directly. So if reading this and trying to figure out this place get in touch with any kid and ask did you enjoy it.

As far as dorms go nasty beds that have been used from 2002 have holes dust mites and 90% have urine and other fluids on them. Mold in the pipes no hot water at night unless its summer. 5 minute showers without soap sometimes. Other malpractices include hiding bedding when state inspection comes. I have spoken with state inspection but they seem to give three craps in the wind what I had to say.
There have seen combinations of cocktails given to recovering minds such as high doses of three different psychotropic mood controllers and high doses of amphetamine based medication while taking a benzodiazepine. . In the morning we would be forced to take medication and eat food which had no nutritional value. Lucky me I had been given only one anti depressant. There was this big book that had all our names in it that we would sign with our name next to the medication we took. Sometimes I would catch of others pages. It seemed to me they loved giving out lithium for about everything.

Early one day I witnessed a child have the most intense panic attack I ever have seen. The kid told us he had been raped beaten and abused his whole life the staff knew this and yet he had to pull a cart by himself while we watched when he snapped they had four staff one per limb towards breaking point. Not the kind of treatment someone with that emotional baggage deserves. With knees on the back of his neck, and being PINCHED on every pressure point the fifteen year old had. This also was the most distraught I have ever seen someone yet he still managed to barely breathe. I have over 30 different voices screaming out that echo in my mind from this treatment. I can recall my first day in the beginning stage where I was sent face down into lava rocks by the programs owner son, yet there was grass next to the lava. I thought to myself later on in the program what I had gotten my first day beats getting your arm broken like a thirteen year old 90 pound sixth grader did for not obeying program structure. Who did this didn’t believe the 13 year old child and forced him do psychical exercise with a broken arm. Then when the kid started crying, he was forced to do something else other and then forced to keep running.

Who may ever send your child here this place is filled with deception (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=17232469) The kids are told to smile and that’s  are places/websites you can look up there so many cover ups and the staffs past which include but not limited to resisting arrest dealing and hard drug usage.  The family uses this place as a front for stealing at the damage to many young struggling individuals. My family is in debt over 100,000. The things I’ve come forward about will help close doors that have been open too long and I will not rest tell this is my gone to an end. There will be more of these letters as I am very connected with lifelong friends who suffered here. There will be others including staff willing to aid in this effort. I added personal links of pictures due to my creditability based on the facts I have.   It is great to read a letter of one of my homeless students (homeless is the beginning) I had mentored at the end of my program.  I am grateful for a website such as this and will do all in my power to make the best description. Please understand this is an account of over a year and a half of my life.

http://www.diamondranchacademy.com/prog ... onials.php  They believe that there 49 percent of my custody during 6/21/06-12/21/07 “ENTITLES” them to any picture taken or letters written of or by me. I am still on DRA’s website .I called the family to take me off from a unblocked number giving my name. Yet they still have my name and a few pictures. DIAMOND RANCH ACADEMY TWO WRONGS DON’T MAKE A RIGHT -THAT’S WHAT YOU TOLD ME-
PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE SUFFERED UNDER THE CARE OF DIAMOND RANCH ACADEMY.

I give HEAL permission to use this statement.  I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.  Executed on ___July 20th________________, 2009.

Quote from: "SURVIVOR STATEMENT #5"

PURSUANT TO 28 USCA 1746

I, _____ [Anonymous]_____________, declare and state as follows:

1.   [Dra]..

2.   [Dra, Apple valley,St george Ut]

3.   [april 14-feb 12]

4.   [To inform others of the hidden truth behind the scenes]

I give HEAL permission to use this statement.  I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.  Executed on  September 28, 2009.

________________________________

[Anonymous]

[PRIVATE]

[PRIVATE]

[PRIVATE]

SPECIAL NOTE:  STATUTE DOES

NOT REQUIRE NOTARY]

Please don’t call or put my personal info on site including my address

(Dra, Apple Valley;st george, apr14-Feb12,)

I want to remain anonymous

Diamond Ranch Academy exposed
Ok bear with me everyone.
Im sorry if any information is scattered but please just read all of it,Thank you.
It started april 12 2009 I was driving down the road in St george. I was looking for somewhere to get caught up in school.My parents and I went to go check out this place they said they could me caught up in school so I took their word for it.They sat my parents down and told them that it was a good school and it would get me caugh up in school they said it was a boarding school not a rehab I knew their were drug addicts there but they made it seem like a school.I wouldnt have went there if I knew all their rules they don't fill you in on any of these until you parents signed documents you had to be there for 10 months some 12.
I think it is unjust because some people can get their problems fixed in under 10 months.
With that in mind I went in with a positive attitude and was their for school only,
but Dra they took all my freedoms away besides getting food and water they strip you your first day. Im a good girl, Im already mormon but they violate that when they leave the door open when your taking a shower in the homeless program.I broke down crying because I didn't know it was a lockdown and nobody would talk to me.
My staff that night told other staff I was going to run away because I was breaking down.They put me on run watch and took me shoes and put me in flip flops for 3 weeks.Its all apart of their drama scheme they actually live off drama there the staff they hire at least.I learned this after being there staff would make fun of girls as well especially if they were homeless they'd call you girl in orange and tell you tobe positive or you'd stay in homeless longer. They treated you badly I had a panic attack a few times
One staff walked in the lunch room one day and was like I don't feel bad for any of you I read your papers. Dra automatically treats girls like they are below you by eating good food in front of you and teased us about it daily they were happy when they treated us like lower humans.I will not dramatize this but I want to make it known there is some things to look into at dra that are yet to be exposed.I can't begin because you have to "see for yourself" they have a clan of people working to make money for them and are using teens to serve as a purpose to do so.
At 18 I signed out and I chose to be homeless for a few days and lived in the mountains,but I survived because I went into town and a lady at Maverick asked me whats wrong.I told her everything and she said look you need to have a home and I dont want to see you on the streets.I told her "ok but I can't go back to Dra,I didn't like the way it made me feel" When I got to her house she treated me far better even as a stranger she didn't treat me like I was in a rehab I was very nice, and I let her know I wouldn't steal from her she clothed me properly and told me her house is open and her kitchen and let me take a shower.
At dra they don't respect you as nice as the lady I met at maverick, they automatically think your going to steal and just do everything bad,they need to change the way the operate because it won't be successful if they think something like were going to steal it's bound to happen.That's how they operated they used all their rules to make it seem effective but it backfired if someone broke one they'd add like 2 more rules everytime.Its based on scare tactics the staff actually yells at you I repeat yells at you even when working out or at dinners(everywhere).
Even when I was ready to leave they wouldn't let me go they got me to come back after I legally signed out on my 18th birthday.They even got the head staff cody to come looking for me to give me their contact card to come back.He told me and the lady who took me in that he'd buy me dinner.Instead he dropped me off at this hotel that I couldn't even get into. Yes the lady was blown out of her mind how cruel and uncaring these people were.She told me to stay with her and I did until I stayed in a motel for a couple days refusing to go back.Well I called his number after because my family told me to and he Manipulated me by saying you can leave in 3 weeks if you come back. Though they lied I was there longer for like 5 weeks longer then I was suppose to. Well after I got my ged my only way out I had a recognition February 13th. ( 2 months after my birthday)
Which brings me to another subject abuse was huge at Dra mentally,verbally,physically.
If you didn't participate they'd say what don't yo want to leave?Whats the matter with you? Do army crawl, do 50 man pushups ,when I say down down.They use their power for control over us they know we can't leave when we first get in so they use their power to push us around. As aggressive as they were I remember countless times they restrained girls for no reason one girl didn't want to go to homeless and the staff cody grabbed her wrists and yelled at her then shoved her into the cart, so she hit him after, but it was provoked .
Well for me I did what I could I had to put on a show that's what Dra teaches you tell on other girls, say you love the place, never tell your parents the truth if you said you hated it and told them anything negative they end your phone call.If they were real honest to goodness program they wouldn't care what children told their parents even if it wasn't good. They are trying so hard to look good that it' actually backfired there is now groups on facebook not rallying against it but they are voicing their opinions about the abuse.Dra needs to be shutdown sometime it is getting more powerful though so we need as much help as possible to help us.It is not a way to rebell I really feel like this program abuses kids when their purpose is to get kids off drugs it actually abuses them in the process which might trigger their relapse and feelings they play too many mind games and deny us of fresh water.
Please Go to http://www.heal-online.org/diamond.htm
Well I never had tried drugs alcohol smoking or taken part in anything sexual.I know that it's not all their fault that girls relapse but they would even let girls listen to songs about weed and M.I.A's drug songs this was the Girls campus head staff "Brigham".
They let the girls on the basketball team hear lyrics about drugs in a rehab...that should be forbidden.Once again staff didn't follow the rules so there was not a good example for girls there.They have staff who've committed felonies,been in jail,sold drugs, even our first homeless staff amber was a heavy alcoholic,and partier.A homeless staff! You could tell by looking at her and they would hire anyone to work for them.Even obese ladies and woman who use to be drug addicts and still were.
Let me tell you there were some good things I weighed 118 when I left I looked like a rail who hadn't eaten much and had all her portions under control and much excersise.I learned that I can do bootcamp hard things but life is not this way.It was a real transition program
Well I had a panic attack a few times and the least they could do was send me to homeless.After crying being in the bathroom saying I want to go home and shaking and shaking.I couldn't help it I was losing my mind I believe.Well a staff was called to my doorm and his name was Bryant he told me Id have to get up im like no im staying here.He said well you need to go to bed I was like I can't stop shaking.He says why Im 'like I don't know Bryant I don't know.He replied "well I'm going to have to restrain you if you don' get up,"They then radioed staff and 1 mean staff from guys side I will tell you his name once I remember it(THIS NEEDS TO BE REPORTED)
This man was escorted with a nurse into my doorm they took me to the med closet and were like I'll give you benadryl..and I said I don't want it I just want to go to the hospital.
I knew I needed medical attention since I was having a severe panic attack.Anyway they looked at me like I'm just trying to help and I said i'm sorry I just don't want medication.Well the man yelled at me and threatened to restrain me and put me on my bed,so he threatened to touch me and force me on my bed and go to bed.
He told me I was a "waste of their time and also faking this whole thing and stop playing games."Well I wasn't it was a panic attack and Dra doesn't care if your out of breath or shaking he also told me not to have another panic attack again.
It was a haunting expirience I was scared and forced to lay on my bed,but I was still shaking. (This was 1 of my 3 panic attacks at dra also keep in mind I hadn't had one for 3 years)
So they resisted to give me medical attention at the hospital.This is what they did, and theres even been a death in January 2009, because they denied to give a student medical attention all happening in 2009. Its not a good place to send kids for that reason.
  For me My bad habits started after going here I never did a drug tasted alcohol anything even sex!Well 4 months after my depart of Dra I went to my first rave in June and tried ecstasy and cigarettes and hung out with addicts who've done heroin and were heavy boomers.I know I never would have done this but in a way it actually reminded me of Dra.They talked about drugs in good ways and I wanted to try it.It didn't stop I also went to another rave In august and did ecstasy with coke.I can't and won't  do that anymore still I believe dra had alot to do with my curiosity.I tell you this because I've actually been to a rehab before when I was 12 but it was for anger issues not drugs or anything else.I can honestly say they dont help your kids, everyone I know has either relapsed or worse and I was the girl who never tried sex,drugs,alcohol,or anything at all before Dra.Now I am alot more expirienced when it comes to substances.
    I went to Dra to get caught up in school I was 1 year and a half behind I actually saw it online.They don't tell you a thing about it until your locked down and physically prevented from leaving.That place is electrically fenced and surrounded with water making it a harsh environment if a Kid actually did run away and succeed he'd die.
Thank you for your time, but I do want to say it made me very skinny I highly believe this program produces eating disorders our portions were sometimes smaller then a fist.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 09:40:24 PM »
This school is really abusive:

BEIJING - Eleven girls died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a school in northern China's Shaanxi province, an education official said Tuesday evening. A news report said the girls had lit a fire to keep warm.

A dozen girls were found poisoned Tuesday morning at the Duiziliang Middle School in Yulin city, said an official with the Yulin Education Bureau, who gave her family name as Fan.

She said 11 girls were confirmed dead, with another being treated at a hospital.

They are still open dispite the deaths and alleged abuse.

Dont try to blame the school. You left out the details:

Here
The Xinhua News Agency said the girls died Monday after lighting the fire to keep warm. The report said the 12th girl was in serious condition.

Xinhua did not say if the room was a classroom or a dormitory.

The report also did not give the ages of the girls or other details. It said the provincial vice governor had arrived to help investigate the case.

It is still under investigation, why do fornits people always blame the school?  or leave out critical details to make the school look responsible?  These kids started a fire themselves!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »

thier implication is that  kids die in other locales, just because kids die doesn't mean their respective "caregivers" caused the death through abuse.

What they neglect to mention, is that unlike real "schools" programs are gulags that imprison  victims and prevent them from making the 911 calls which they, at 12- 18 are more than capable of making--and keep their victims in abusive settings that are quite capable of causing the illnesses they expire from. So, James Shirey's and similarly situated deaths with them carry different implications, per se.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
Notice the style of writing in all those reports against Diamond Ranch are the same.  All the reports were written by the same person with nothing better to do then story writing.  It is amazing how far people will go to discredit a place trying to help children.
Disgusting.

Notice no names were given because they didnt have any and if they did add them they would have been sued for slander.  So there is no way to verify the info, no newspaper articles or police reports.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 09:57:59 PM »

just because kids die doesn't mean their respective "caregivers" caused the death through abuse.

Exactly the point!!  We havent seen any evidence from you, autopsies, police reports etc. that show the school was responsible, yet you continue to write stories pretending to be students of DRA.  How do you know an ex staff from DRA didnt fly over to Bejing and kill those nine students.  Why not try to make that connect too?  You dont need to make it credible or have evidence or anything. LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 10:09:57 PM »
Oh, John D. Reuben. LOL! LOL! James Shirey was kidnapped, imprisoned incommunicado and died in abusive conditions. LOL! Your son killed himself after you had him imprisoned at Academy at swift river where he was tortured. LOL! Can it get any funnier? You pretending you think I am pretending to be all the victims of Diamond Ranch academy who entered their sworn testimony-- what a kidder you are! That's some good trolling! What an excellent representative of your industry you are John, you lying, disrespectful ghoul!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 10:27:37 PM »
Oh, John D. Reuben. LOL! LOL! James Shirey was kidnapped, imprisoned incommunicado and died in abusive conditions. LOL! Your son killed himself after you had him imprisoned at Academy at swift river where he was tortured. LOL! Can it get any funnier? You pretending you think I am pretending to be all the victims of Diamond Ranch academy who entered their sworn testimony-- what a kidder you are! That's some good trolling! What an excellent representative of your industry you are John, you lying, disrespectful ghoul!

Very typical,instead of trying to explain all the posts you wrote without authors you seek to discredit the ones exposing you and hope that everyone forgets.  I am not this John guy, but I will tell you if any of the readers here were abused by a school they wouldnt write a story, void of details, to some obscure web site.  They would be reporting it to the police and naming names on the internet along with details and pictures knowing they cannot be sued for telling the truth.  The reason we dont see this is because the author made it all up and if they named actual people they would be in jail right now.
This we know to be true.  The rest is story telling.  When I'm right I'm right.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

Very typical,instead of trying to explain all the posts you wrote without authors you seek to discredit the ones exposing you and hope that everyone forgets.  I am not this John guy, but I will tell you if any of the readers here were abused by a school they wouldnt write a story, void of details, to some obscure web site.  They would be reporting it to the police and naming names on the internet along with details and pictures knowing they cannot be sued for telling the truth.  The reason we dont see this is because the author made it all up and if they named actual people they would be in jail right now.
This we know to be true.  The rest is story telling.  When I'm right I'm right.

Why not sue the one author of all the different "stories"? http://www.heal-online.org/diamond.htm

that's what people tend to do when "stories" or torture are made up about thier organization--oh right, that ends with the gulag getting exposed for the dangerous cult it is.
http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?opti ... ew&id=5116

Its amazing, john, what a troll you are. Ya think you'd at least try to maitain a semblance of credibility, but nah.