Author Topic: My son is at CARLBROOK for an addiction to world of warcraft  (Read 4662 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: My son is at CARLBROOK for an addiction to world of warcraft
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 02:57:51 PM »
Outside of /b/ you just sound like a fucking retard spouting those memes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Awwwwww, baby is sad.  :roflmao: Cheer up! Things aren't that bad, you don't have to take your internet parenting job so seriously.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 02:35:56 PM »
bumped for the sickness

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 01:31:27 AM »
i
bumped for the sickness

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 01:47:24 AM »
My son is at CARLBROOK for an addiction to world of warcraft

My son is at Carlbrook for jerking off to sony playstation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 10:38:38 PM »
...HOLY SHIT!!

When I read through your posts on this forum, I felt like hitting you...at least until I knocked some sense into you! Your story is way too common. I am a second nature and Carlbrook survivor. So this is basically your story, put into perspective:
 You found out your son is addicted to a video game. You believed he was spending too much time on it. You believed it was unhealthy. You made little or no attempts to help your son but instead, immediately contacted an outside source. You spoke to an educational consultant and told that person your complaints about your son. Without doing any leg work, you put your entire trust into one person's judgment (who has never met your son before) and immediately decided to send your son to wilderness. (Elements is very similar to Second Nature). You were advised by the program to use "body-snatchers" (you may like to call them transporters) to bring your son to this program. You gave these strangers full authority to execute any action needed to transport your child. Handcuffs optional of course for your child that likes to play video games. You of course didn't tell him because the program suggests you not to. Why, because then you will actually see your son struggle and realize that you are treating your own son like a criminal! After he arrives in the woods, you of course signed guardianship over to the program before hand, you are worry free. Now he is being helped. You have no idea what your son is doing and what he is being forced against his will to do. All you can do is pretend that you have done your job as a parent by sending your child away. "I didn't do anything wrong! I am getting my son help!" Your son is now trapped in the Utah wilderness. He is being abused even though this country refuses to acknowledge that. And for your information, deprivation is part of a wilderness program! We were forced to hike all night so we couldn't go to sleep. If you're removed from the group, you have to provide for yourself. If you can't bust a fire, you get cold. If you can't cook, you go hungry. Next time, he'll think before he turns on that video game! But you don't know any of this because all you did was check with the program!!! When you're in these programs, they do not allow you to know any information. The less you know the better. Free thought is dangerous for the program. In the wilderness programs, they have F.I. (Forbidden/Future Information). They will not tell you anything. How long is this hike? How long am I going to be here? When can't I talk to my parents? Who created this program? Why can't I talk to my parents? Do my parents know what you're doing? That's F.I. They also like to keep communication to a minimum and monitored. You never even questioned it! It's so that your child can't scream for help! So you say his therapist in the woods recommends that your child know the least amount of information as possible. There is no special treatment for anyone at these programs. There is no individuality. They treat everyone the same! A video game addict is the same as a crystal meth addict. A cocaine addict is the same as someone who’s depressed because their parents died. They are the same! This is why I said your story is way too common!
As for Carlbrook, it’s the same thing!! You went there and saw a beautiful campus. The people were so nice. You felt intimidated by them because they asked you not to be late. They don’t do anything there! The board members at this school are a group of friends. They try to believe they are important because they wear ties. They are in the middle of no where’s Virginia. They have a crap school. Their academics are not rigorous. They want to believe they are a real prep school but they are not! They are a group of posers. Not only do I pity them, I think they’re pathetic. When they go to meetings, they put on full suits. Do they think they’re on Wall Street or something? No, most of them are ex-drug addicts (probably didn’t know that did you!) Grant Price, Tim Brace, and many other staff at this school used to be heavy drug addicts. The same drug addicts you were intimidated by. They showed you the suspension room. They told you it was a time out room for those that break the rules. LIES! You couldn’t believe kids would be in there for up to six weeks at a time. Well, listen here Mrs. Ignorance, kids can be in there for up to 12 weeks. That’s 3 months of isolation! And guess what, you don’t go in there for just breaking the rules! Suspension is considered part of someone’s treatment at Carlbrook. You’re expected to have been in there for at least 4 weeks by the time you graduate. Most people spend around 1/3 of their entire stay in that room. Why does someone go into suspension? Because their advisor (therapist) wants them to. Why do they want them to? F.I.!!! During my stay at Carlbrook, I saw over a hundred prisoners locked up in suspension. Only four of them were in there for breaking the rules. The reason why I was in there was because I asked too many questions? Ever read 1984? Big Brother…Thought Police…all that jazz, well that is what life is like in these places. There are places all over the internet explaining these things. ALL OVER!! I had a friend who was sent to an RTC (residential treatment center). His parents were just as ignorant as you. They believed every word of what people told them and never questioned it. All you have to do is type in the name of that school and the third result on Google reads, “6 students die at (name of school).” Five of them killed themselves. Two of them hung themselves and three of them managed to overdose on medications. As you read the article, you notice that they weren’t even suicidal before they went there. Some of them were just there because they liked to smoke pot. One of them actually died from a panic attack while they were there. It was the third f%^&* result on Google, but the parents refused to check. He is now having therapy to handle the abuse he encountered while he was away.
YOU DON’T CARE! Usually, I would try to explain to people the horrors of this industry. Many people don’t believe me because they think it’s impossible for things like that to exist in this country. But as for you, you’re content. You have demonstrated your dominance over your child by subduing him to horrible abuse at your discretion. You have the law behind you so that’s how you justify your actions. I can’t argue with someone that is immutable. For that reason, I only have one more thing to say to you. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 10:43:45 PM »
Quote from: "Mr. Paperclip"
...HOLY SHIT!!

When I read through your posts on this forum, I felt like hitting you...at least until I knocked some sense into you! Your story is way too common. I am a second nature and Carlbrook survivor. So this is basically your story, put into perspective:
 You found out your son is addicted to a video game. You believed he was spending too much time on it. You believed it was unhealthy. You made little or no attempts to help your son but instead, immediately contacted an outside source. You spoke to an educational consultant and told that person your complaints about your son. Without doing any leg work, you put your entire trust into one person's judgment (who has never met your son before) and immediately decided to send your son to wilderness. (Elements is very similar to Second Nature). You were advised by the program to use "body-snatchers" (you may like to call them transporters) to bring your son to this program. You gave these strangers full authority to execute any action needed to transport your child. Handcuffs optional of course for your child that likes to play video games. You of course didn't tell him because the program suggests you not to. Why, because then you will actually see your son struggle and realize that you are treating your own son like a criminal! After he arrives in the woods, you of course signed guardianship over to the program before hand, you are worry free. Now he is being helped. You have no idea what your son is doing and what he is being forced against his will to do. All you can do is pretend that you have done your job as a parent by sending your child away. "I didn't do anything wrong! I am getting my son help!" Your son is now trapped in the Utah wilderness. He is being abused even though this country refuses to acknowledge that. And for your information, deprivation is part of a wilderness program! We were forced to hike all night so we couldn't go to sleep. If you're removed from the group, you have to provide for yourself. If you can't bust a fire, you get cold. If you can't cook, you go hungry. Next time, he'll think before he turns on that video game! But you don't know any of this because all you did was check with the program!!! When you're in these programs, they do not allow you to know any information. The less you know the better. Free thought is dangerous for the program. In the wilderness programs, they have F.I. (Forbidden/Future Information). They will not tell you anything. How long is this hike? How long am I going to be here? When can't I talk to my parents? Who created this program? Why can't I talk to my parents? Do my parents know what you're doing? That's F.I. They also like to keep communication to a minimum and monitored. You never even questioned it! It's so that your child can't scream for help! So you say his therapist in the woods recommends that your child know the least amount of information as possible. There is no special treatment for anyone at these programs. There is no individuality. They treat everyone the same! A video game addict is the same as a crystal meth addict. A cocaine addict is the same as someone who’s depressed because their parents died. They are the same! This is why I said your story is way too common!
As for Carlbrook, it’s the same thing!! You went there and saw a beautiful campus. The people were so nice. You felt intimidated by them because they asked you not to be late. They don’t do anything there! The board members at this school are a group of friends. They try to believe they are important because they wear ties. They are in the middle of no where’s Virginia. They have a crap school. Their academics are not rigorous. They want to believe they are a real prep school but they are not! They are a group of posers. Not only do I pity them, I think they’re pathetic. When they go to meetings, they put on full suits. Do they think they’re on Wall Street or something? No, most of them are ex-drug addicts (probably didn’t know that did you!) Grant Price, Tim Brace, and many other staff at this school used to be heavy drug addicts. The same drug addicts you were intimidated by. They showed you the suspension room. They told you it was a time out room for those that break the rules. LIES! You couldn’t believe kids would be in there for up to six weeks at a time. Well, listen here Mrs. Ignorance, kids can be in there for up to 12 weeks. That’s 3 months of isolation! And guess what, you don’t go in there for just breaking the rules! Suspension is considered part of someone’s treatment at Carlbrook. You’re expected to have been in there for at least 4 weeks by the time you graduate. Most people spend around 1/3 of their entire stay in that room. Why does someone go into suspension? Because their advisor (therapist) wants them to. Why do they want them to? F.I.!!! During my stay at Carlbrook, I saw over a hundred prisoners locked up in suspension. Only four of them were in there for breaking the rules. The reason why I was in there was because I asked too many questions? Ever read 1984? Big Brother…Thought Police…all that jazz, well that is what life is like in these places. There are places all over the internet explaining these things. ALL OVER!! I had a friend who was sent to an RTC (residential treatment center). His parents were just as ignorant as you. They believed every word of what people told them and never questioned it. All you have to do is type in the name of that school and the third result on Google reads, “6 students die at (name of school).” Five of them killed themselves. Two of them hung themselves and three of them managed to overdose on medications. As you read the article, you notice that they weren’t even suicidal before they went there. Some of them were just there because they liked to smoke pot. One of them actually died from a panic attack while they were there. It was the third f%^&* result on Google, but the parents refused to check. He is now having therapy to handle the abuse he encountered while he was away.
YOU DON’T CARE! Usually, I would try to explain to people the horrors of this industry. Many people don’t believe me because they think it’s impossible for things like that to exist in this country. But as for you, you’re content. You have demonstrated your dominance over your child by subduing him to horrible abuse at your discretion. You have the law behind you so that’s how you justify your actions. I can’t argue with someone that is immutable. For that reason, I only have one more thing to say to you. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

What "school" was this?
I am happy you are intelligent and resourceful enough to have survived Carlbrook / CEDU / Synanon. :rose:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 11:02:48 PM »
Quote from: "Mr. Paperclip"
...HOLY SHIT!!

So disgusting. Please contact ISAC, HEAL, CAFETY, so they post your experience and the truth about the cult gulags, second nature and carlbrook - synanon - cedu, that you tortured is published

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 11:15:53 AM »
Yeah.  Def contact ISACcorp Heal and/or CAFETY.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 11:32:25 AM »
[/b][/i]

You should come up with a better story next time.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 12:28:29 PM »
[/b][/i]

You should come up with a better story next time.
Read the OP and check the blog links.  It's authentic.  Believe it or not kids are sent to programs for "video game" or "internet" "addictions".  Scheff even advertises to to that tune.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Jeez.  Can't parent's grow some balls and just cut their kids off from the net or change the password on their WOW account (or delete it entirely).  Extreme scenario: buy a computer not capable of playing WOW (either too old, or a newer model without a 3d accelerator installed... buy a cheap pci video card).  What in the fuck happened to responsible parenting.

YEP. my bf was "addicted" to WoW, and I took no hesitation to rip out the power cord in the middle of a raid... I have also locked him out of his accounts and canceled them. It's quite a pain in the ass when you have to keep starting over. Last straw was a very serious threat about "accidentally" knocking his computer off the desk... and by golly that did the trick.

Heres a tip: DONT LET HIM USE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR THE MONTHLY DUES!!! and limit his bandwidth usage or as psy suggested replace his graphics card with a piece of cardboard lol... believe me, the lag alone will make him swear off the games.

but COME ON lady, sending your kid to a boot camp and long term program because he plays WoW?... ugh, if I knew you I would slap the shit out of you.
 :flame:
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
Quote from: "psy"
Jeez.  Can't parent's grow some balls and just cut their kids off from the net or change the password on their WOW account (or delete it entirely).  Extreme scenario: buy a computer not capable of playing WOW (either too old, or a newer model without a 3d accelerator installed... buy a cheap pci video card).  What in the fuck happened to responsible parenting.

YEP. my bf was "addicted" to WoW, and I took no hesitation to rip out the power cord in the middle of a raid... I have also locked him out of his accounts and canceled them. It's quite a pain in the ass when you have to keep starting over. Last straw was a very serious threat about "accidentally" knocking his computer off the desk... and by golly that did the trick.

Heres a tip: DONT LET HIM USE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR THE MONTHLY DUES!!! and limit his bandwidth usage or as psy suggested replace his graphics card with a piece of cardboard lol... believe me, the lag alone will make him swear off the games.

but COME ON lady, sending your kid to a boot camp and long term program because he plays WoW?... ugh, if I knew you I would slap the shit out of you.
 :flame:
Please leave your comments at the blog of this "parent."

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2009, 10:52:08 PM »
:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

It takes a lot to shock me. I am officially shocked.

That woman is probably the stupidest, laziest person I have ever heard of. That kid would probably receive better parenting from a roll of paper towels.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »
So what if some mom wants to send her kid to a program? Do you think crying about it on some forum is going to effect it somehow? You all think you're the parenting police but nobody is here asking for advice... wonder why that is?