Author Topic: Executive Staff  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Executive Staff
« on: August 28, 2003, 06:05:00 AM »
Has anybody here had any contact (phone, email, etc) with any executive staff within the past decade? other than Loreta Parish? I'm curious because to be perfectly blunt, I would be flat out scared Straight if I were one of them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Executive Staff
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 03:35:00 PM »
:em: it's like someone's finally going to pop that big nasty zit!!! ace!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Executive Staff
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »
email addresses for Loretta and Brian.

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
Executive Staff
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 09:22:00 PM »
Jerry Rushing, Program Director of the Cincinnati Straight lives in Terrace Park, Ohio about 15 minutes away from where I live.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Executive Staff
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »
I had the unforseen privelege to run into Mrs. Helen Petermann in an Ace Hardware store of all places.  I was in there to get a brake adjustment wrench for my Celica.  I found the brake tool kit, but it was inside a locked glass cabinet.  This was in the early fall of 1997, almost 19 and 1/2 years from my Straight days.  As I walked around frustrated, looking for a asshole "Helpful Hardware Man" to unlock the case so I could get on with my life, the enormous Prehistoric Geriatric outlines of Mrs. Petes outdated hair-do, Charles Nelson Rielly glasses, and her incredibly HUGE bombadier blue eyes completely filled my field of vision, and for a brief moment I thought I was having a long overdue PCP flash-back!!  Apparently, her eyeglass prescription was jacked up quite a bit over the years.  You could barbeque ants with the damn things.  I felt my legs turn to ice-water as she smiled, said "Why hello Robert," and proceeded to blow my freaking mind.  She recanted our last meeting at the Life Program in Nakomis Florida like it had happened just the day before, and even asked how Chuck Cannon was doing.  She remembered my brothers, countless others and we must have talked for over 15 minutes.  I felt such a surge of conflicting emotions, it was if I was sitting in an electric chair and starting to like it as my brain fries from the inside out.  That is the only way I can describe the feeling.  I basically was swooning from the sensory overload, because on one hand I felt the programmed love and adoration for this woman, and on the other hand, extremely vivid images of incredible acts of violence that were begging for release.  She began to look flustered and a little nervous, and her eyes kept darting to my right, and finally I looked down and saw the 24 ounce Roofing Hammer that had been held unconciously in my hand the whole damn time.

How's that for an Executive Staff Encounter?  I don't even wanna get into the Doug Hemminger experience of 1988!!!  I'll leave that for another time.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Executive Staff
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 11:26:00 PM »
Early this year I sat down with Dr. Riddile at a Chili's Restaraunt in Fairfax to discuss his involvement in the program. A couple minutes later, K. B, another survivor came in and sat there as the questioning began. Dr. Riddile (Mel) was the Director of straight Springfield, then got promoted to  Regional Director of straight, then on top of that, he was the Director of the Straight Foundation for nearly 2 years.
He ordered a glass of iced tea, I had a hamburger fries and a root beer, and K. B. had a glass of water, I think, might have been iced tea. Either way, I thought that Mel was going to order food but he didn't. The straws were wrapped in that paper cover which he rolled around between his fingers the entire time we questioned him. By the time it was over, about 1.5 hours later, that paper straw cover was worn out. lol... He was VERY nervous acting, gave pretty vague answers to the tough questions then seemed to relax when asked if he knew that we were going to end it. I don't know, but I think he was on the hotseat for sure. As for K. B. and me, I was nervous there for the first couple minutes, but then started to relax while I ate and talked, she was great, we did a helluva job, in my opinion.

MG8 :smokin:

PS, I like them analogies Bob...  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Executive Staff
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp