Author Topic: CALO Escape?  (Read 10132 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: CALO Escape?
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2009, 10:46:31 PM »
curious george wrote:

curious george is a gay CALO troll who will suck any male off for $2
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Bi-Curious George

• View Profile
Re: No that's not in CG's post history
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2009, 11:00:19 PM »
Playing that game will only cloud the issue.Then again that may be exactly what you want.
 Anyone interested can read Curious George's posts to decide for themselves. As of this moment none of them are edited and only one has been deleted.

• View Profile
Re: updated best of the curious george troll quotes
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2009, 11:03:11 PM »
The best of quotes of the curious George troll

Quote from: "Curious George"
RAD kids are professional manipulators and liars and CALO encourages the kids to be in control in these circumstances.  This just adds to the problems.

RAD kids doing the above should never be in control of their parents.  If the parents are "abusers" then fine.  However, for the "normal" parent who isn't an abuser, then the kids should never be allowed to choose to ignore the ones holding them accountable for their actions.  What will happen if this type of Kid hits the streets at 18?  Then they will really learn that society or the police don't care about them at all.  We are the only ones who truly care.  The rest of the world will let them die in a gutter.  Just ask CALO if they have helped anyone once the money for their tuition stops.  Once the money stops, the trust of care stops and then we know what is what.

CALO does not hold kids accountable, they take the "punishment" out of relationships...what ever that means.  That is the doctor spock treatment, it didn't work 30 years ago and it doesn't work now.  After all, aren't all his kids in jail?  At least that is what I heard.

Also I would like Ken to define for us what an abuser is....and the diffence between discipline and punishment...is it normal discipline, a boot in the ass, yelling, in-your face accountability, or actual real life consequences for certain actions????????   Which is it Ken???

After all, doesn't a football, wrestling or hockey coach do that????  Then again Ken seems to be the home-economics type.

Che,

I agree.  I don't think RAD is legitimate either.  Whether this is RAD, bi-polar, ADHD or green eggs and ham, I can't tell you.  I agree that it's a label for something no one really understands at this moment in time.  What we do know is the behaviors are very similar, almost identical.  I know of families with "RAD" kids who are now adults and their behavior has not changed.  Some are currently serving 30 years for molesting their own children.  So the abuse goes on, lives are destroyed and no-one is accountable.  Even this person will get out of jail, probably in the next 5 years and begin the process again.

As always, when pushed and ultimately cornered, the "professionals" then turn on the parents, start pointing fingers and blame them.  Maybe it's true for abusive parents, but what about the ones that don't abuse the children....they get blamed as well.  So CALO goes on with their happy lives, all the time being part of the problem and laughing all the way to the bank.

CG
As far are caring for the child, we should recoup the cash, slap you in the face with it and use it to seek help elsewhere, REAL help.  Because we all know what evil bastards and shitbags you are.

Shame on us for believing CALO, we will never make that mistake again.  CALO is also going to pay for it's mistakes.

CG
I am seeking out parents and children who have direct experience with CALO who can truly expose them for what they are and hope it doesn't happen again.

The rest of you seem like kids that do hate their parents or have been in these programs but have not learned a damn thing that your parents were trying to teach you before you got placed there.

Quite simply, it was the bad behavior that got you there.  So how are your ramblings going to help from someone else getting put into CALO.  Difference between you and me boys.  What are you doing?  Because I wasn't the one who put my child in there, you got that from now on?

For those "real" parents that have tried everything to help these kids, we are rewarded by exactly what you and the rest of the so called professionals do.  You blame the parents.  Where is your accountability?

It's easy to blame the fact you didn't get your wheaties or you weren't breast fed or your older sister got all the attention, isn't it.  When push comes to shove, it's all an excuse.

There has been alot tougher people in history that have overcome much more worse situations than yours.

In my household, my childrent are my life.  Adopted and/or RAD children have been loved and treated equally, even more than the biological children.  We have spent 85% of our time on the RAD kids and the remaining on the natural children.  And what are we doing to the other children that only get the 15%.  What new disorder is watiting to be named for them by the "professionals"

So if RAD kids have most of our attention, treated equally well or better, have been made part of the family, why do they continue to hurt the others.  
Well here's the answer,  75% of RAD starts off in the womb and for the 1st 3 years of life.  By the time they come to us.  75% of the damage is already done.  These kids hurt and they don't know why and they want others to feel their pain.

So for all you litte hate mongers...it is not our fault your parents were junkies or didn't give you the nurturing necessary for babies to bond to and trust their parents.  We are the ones trying to help you.

After all, I don't do drugs, my natural childrent don't do drugs but the RAD ones do.  All kinds too.
I don't molest children, but the RAD kids do.  The natural ones don't

I'm not out breaking the law, skipping school, scarring my body, destroying other peoples property and lieing like it's no tomorrow.  No judgments here "Guest" it's a fact.

I care for others, yet the RAD cares for only what they want.  Immediate gratification.

It's your actions that got you landed in places like CALO.  If your parents are as bad as you say, why aren't they in jail.  If you've learned this from them as you claim then they should be in jail, along with the ones that perpetuate this lie, meaning CALO.

I'll bet your parents warned you constantly that this was going to happen, but guess what, you didn't listen and you didn't care.  Well here it is.  I don't like CALO as much as you.  I certainly don't like the asshole parents that may have abused you, I down right detest the junkie, no good parents that abandons their child.
Just don't blame the ones who tried to help.  When you are 18 and continue to act the way you have, you can look forward to a life spent in jail, this is not my opinion this is simply a fact.  A judge won't care your parents were assholes.  So grow up become real men and women and don't continue the cycle that you are a part of.  Learn from it and take some damn action like I am instead of just complaining about it all the time.

CG
The best of quotes of the curious George troll
continued
Does anyone have any real, reliable information regarding the "abuse" at CALO?
Note that  whenever CG refers to abuse related to calo it is always in parentheses.

Is anyone willing to reply?
Looking for some real answers to CALO issues
Have direct personal knowledge of events.
Will discuss.
Am also interested in whether a lawsuit or the possibility of a class action lawsuit is, has or will be filed by the parents.

Just so we are clear, I'm not interested in all the bullshit and childish remarks I see on some of these replies.  I am a concerned family member that is seeking some real answers.
what about you accountability CG? What about your bullshit replies and childish remarks?
Guest,

Inevitable, meaning you are full of shit?

I'll put money down I outlast you.  Never backed down from a good fight when it comes to people I care about.  I'm taking this as far as it goes.

Go back to your crib and suck your thumb.

CG
Nice language for a serious minded “concerned parent”
And…
To WTF:

Your a friggin genious...you hit the nail on the head with ONE of your scenario's.

You can try and figure out which one makes you the happiest Einstien.

Would pick up if I could, would love to bust out if didn't have other obligations to worry about compounded by the fact it's currently illegal in the state of MO.

Don't need to go to jail by following your shit bag, moronic, juvinile advice.  Like I said, either help or get out of the way.  Certain people with brains would have already figured that out...not just the jagbags that shoot their mouth off without thinking.

CG
Hey Jesus

Go fuck yourself.  Why don't you get nailed to the cross again.  I am no bullshit artist.  Will prove it.  The only thing you sniff is the ass crack off a dead goat.

Stop pissing serious people off.  It's bad for your health.

CG
Guest,

Let's.  Is there a parent forum or do you know of another way to get in contact with other concerned parents?

CG
Yes I am strict, but I am also fair.

still interested though in your thoughts.

Maybe you've experienced something that can help us, and that is REALLY what I'm after.
CALO garbage is secondary.  The only thing I haven't tried, is to completely let go, but that's illegal in my state and immoral for me.   If the child chooses not to have contact after 18, then that is their right and I will respect that.  CG
As of now CG's posts are intact (un-edited). Read them in their entirety and decide for yourself.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2009, 11:11:07 PM »
well my best advice is to just take life as it comes, do your best and always make it a point to learn from your mistakes. As far as it goes for your son, he's got a whole lifetime of lessons ahead of him, believe me he WILL do things he regrets but he too needs to just keep in mind the point of having these experiences is comprehending the life lessons that comes with them, learning from his mistakes and evolving his sense of self.

I can't tell you how to parent your child but I can tell you how to look at the bigger picture here. There is no quick fix, hell I don't even think there is a long term fix but I do know that in time and with more experiences we all learn how to survive. He may be doing stupid stuff now, but in 5 years he'll look back and realize that he was being young and dumb and that in and of itself is the reason he went through these things in the first place, so he would be able to come to that conclusion.

I'll be the first to tell you raising a teenager is no easy gig, especially a teenager with special needs or behavior issues, there is no mathematical solution to make kids behave if they don't want to, but you can't just give up on them either. As much as you'd like to think that your family will live happily ever after, sometimes there's just nothing you can do. He's gonna have to face the world sooner or later and hes gonna have to do that on his own.

let me give you an example. When I got back from the program I was hellbent on making up for lost time, I smoked, I drank, I stayed out well into the wee morning hours... all the while I had a scholarship and 2 grants to go to the art school of my dreams... Because of my partying my mom decided that she didn't want to help me with the rest of my tuition and she locked me out of the house if I came home after 11pm. In my mind I was just having fun but in her's I was wasting my future. Thus became my time being homeless. I can't tell you what she did was the right thing to do, I still wish I could have spent that time of my life in college especially after missing high school entirely due to my stint in the program, but I'll tell you what, that year I spent on my own I learned more about myself then I ever would have being sheltered from the big bad world. There's no lesson like a real life lesson and I now know that real life is the ultimate tough love.  Yes she eventually came back around, helped me get my own apartment and gave me a job in her company, she didn't just abandon me, I honestly feel like she simply gave me the freedom I always wanted and I just had to see for myself what that really meant. Today my mom and I have a good relationship, we got past the past, (we definitely don't throw it in each others faces) and we both respect each other more and more as time goes on.

I'm not telling you this will work for your child, I don't know him/her and I don't know you. but what I do know is how your son must be feeling. I can tell you he probably feels trapped, maybe that you are unfair or making the wrong judgment call for his life and he wants to control his own destiny. He might not trust you or anyone for that matter and feels alienated, different and a little bit hopeless. Which of course makes him angry, and as these feelings compile he probably gets overwhelmed, that's when he chooses to act out, usually to blow off steam or just escape his emotions but mostly just to do what he wants to do because that is the only way he can feel he is in control of his own life.

I'm no expert, but I've seen it time and time again, when kids make bad decisions they usually do it because they are pissed off or unhappy about something they can't control. If the root of the problem is that they want some control of their lives you should try to simulate that for them by always giving them a choice. say, okay son, you have 2 choices here, you can do drugs and destroy your life or you can wake the fuck up and do what you really want to do with your life. Inspiring them to do what they enjoy doing is the best way to do something like this... you can say, son, you can either sit around and smoke pot all day or you can practice (insert sport or activity here) until your the best in the school, you can't have both. Life is about choices and if you want all the nice things and want to go out and have fun and enjoy yourself you have to acquire skills to provide theses means... you surely can't live off your parents forever so you need to focus on what you want to do with your life and who you want to be. Do you really want to be a junkie when you grow up? The choice is entirely yours.

He needs to decide for himself, and for his future what HE wants, whats important to him and that's the reason he will CHOOSE not to throw his life away. Once he has his goals and aspirations in site, all these other bumps in the road are just what he needs to learn to get there. Have some faith, I believe everything happens for a reason and if your kid is smart, he'll figure this out, it is his life after all, he needs to.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »
@ Bi-Curious George:

There are three copies of that very long message on this thread.  Would you mind deleting at least one of them.

Thanks.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2009, 11:23:13 PM »
Done (on pg. 6)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2009, 01:48:50 AM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
well my best advice is to just take life as it comes, do your best and always make it a point to learn from your mistakes. As far as it goes for your son, he's got a whole lifetime of lessons ahead of him, believe me he WILL do things he regrets but he too needs to just keep in mind the point of having these experiences is comprehending the life lessons that comes with them, learning from his mistakes and evolving his sense of self.

I can't tell you how to parent your child but I can tell you how to look at the bigger picture here. There is no quick fix, hell I don't even think there is a long term fix but I do know that in time and with more experiences we all learn how to survive. He may be doing stupid stuff now, but in 5 years he'll look back and realize that he was being young and dumb and that in and of itself is the reason he went through these things in the first place, so he would be able to come to that conclusion.

I'll be the first to tell you raising a teenager is no easy gig, especially a teenager with special needs or behavior issues, there is no mathematical solution to make kids behave if they don't want to, but you can't just give up on them either. As much as you'd like to think that your family will live happily ever after, sometimes there's just nothing you can do. He's gonna have to face the world sooner or later and hes gonna have to do that on his own.

let me give you an example. When I got back from the program I was hellbent on making up for lost time, I smoked, I drank, I stayed out well into the wee morning hours... all the while I had a scholarship and 2 grants to go to the art school of my dreams... Because of my partying my mom decided that she didn't want to help me with the rest of my tuition and she locked me out of the house if I came home after 11pm. In my mind I was just having fun but in her's I was wasting my future. Thus became my time being homeless. I can't tell you what she did was the right thing to do, I still wish I could have spent that time of my life in college especially after missing high school entirely due to my stint in the program, but I'll tell you what, that year I spent on my own I learned more about myself then I ever would have being sheltered from the big bad world. There's no lesson like a real life lesson and I now know that real life is the ultimate tough love.  Yes she eventually came back around, helped me get my own apartment and gave me a job in her company, she didn't just abandon me, I honestly feel like she simply gave me the freedom I always wanted and I just had to see for myself what that really meant. Today my mom and I have a good relationship, we got past the past, (we definitely don't throw it in each others faces) and we both respect each other more and more as time goes on.

I'm not telling you this will work for your child, I don't know him/her and I don't know you. but what I do know is how your son must be feeling. I can tell you he probably feels trapped, maybe that you are unfair or making the wrong judgment call for his life and he wants to control his own destiny. He might not trust you or anyone for that matter and feels alienated, different and a little bit hopeless. Which of course makes him angry, and as these feelings compile he probably gets overwhelmed, that's when he chooses to act out, usually to blow off steam or just escape his emotions but mostly just to do what he wants to do because that is the only way he can feel he is in control of his own life.

I'm no expert, but I've seen it time and time again, when kids make bad decisions they usually do it because they are pissed off or unhappy about something they can't control. If the root of the problem is that they want some control of their lives you should try to simulate that for them by always giving them a choice. say, okay son, you have 2 choices here, you can do drugs and destroy your life or you can wake the fuck up and do what you really want to do with your life. Inspiring them to do what they enjoy doing is the best way to do something like this... you can say, son, you can either sit around and smoke pot all day or you can practice (insert sport or activity here) until your the best in the school, you can't have both. Life is about choices and if you want all the nice things and want to go out and have fun and enjoy yourself you have to acquire skills to provide theses means... you surely can't live off your parents forever so you need to focus on what you want to do with your life and who you want to be. Do you really want to be a junkie when you grow up? The choice is entirely yours.

He needs to decide for himself, and for his future what HE wants, whats important to him and that's the reason he will CHOOSE not to throw his life away. Once he has his goals and aspirations in site, all these other bumps in the road are just what he needs to learn to get there. Have some faith, I believe everything happens for a reason and if your kid is smart, he'll figure this out, it is his life after all, he needs to.

Hello, little man. Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you. See, I was a good friend of your dad's. We were in that Hanoi pit of hell together over five years. Hopefully...you'll never have to experience this yourself, but when two men are in a situation like me and your Dad were, for as long as we were, you take on certain responsibilities of the other. If it had been me who had not made it, Major Coolidge would be talkin' right now to my son Jim. But the way it turned out is I'm talkin' to you, Butch. I got somethin' for you.

This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the first World War. It was bought in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. Made by the first company to ever make wrist watches. Up till then people just carried pocket watches. It was bought by private Doughboy Erine Coolidge on the day he set sail for Paris. It was your great-grandfather's war watch and he wore it everyday he was in that war. When he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the watch off, put it an old coffee can, and in that can it stayed 'til your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again. This time they called it World War II. Your great-grandfather gave this watch to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Dane was a Marine and he was killed -- along with the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death, he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leavin' that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your granddad asked a gunner on an Air Force transport name of Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he'd never seen in the flesh, his gold watch. Three days later, your granddad was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gold watch. This watch. (holds it up, long pause) This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it'd be confiscated, taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, that watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
care bears
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2009, 02:13:29 AM »
To the guest who’s all up on FemanonFatal’s ass, whilst  carrying something (a watch you say?) stuck up his. What the – Funshine!?!
You’ve reminded me of something else I’ve read on this thread Grumpy Bear.It’s rather a stunning work of fiction.
The connotations of the imagery are …well vivid.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2009, 04:04:50 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
@ Bi-Curious George:

There are three copies of that very long message on this thread.  Would you mind deleting at least one of them.

Thanks.

Thanks, Psy! Someone in this thread is having a transference problem I guess.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2009, 04:05:20 AM »
apparently you've never seen Pulp Fiction...
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »
And just so you guys know.. CG is legit.. CG might be a bit hard to accept given CG's points of view, but CG does want to shut down CALO. Whatever CG's personal stance is on raising children is of no importance to me.  I do hope that CG get's her wish of giving Ken Hooey a good crack in his puss filled testicles before the worthless son of a bitch reproduces, again. Further, it would please me nothing more to see CG and friends successfully cause CALO to implode.

Last, I'm not going to judge CG as a parent when I've never met CG or her children. The internet has a bad way of skewing how we see people and rarely for the better. I do suggest to CG that you consider the ramifications of getting wrapped up in E-drama. They include, severe headaches, lack of sleep, alcoholism, sexual dysfunction, and bed wetting. Do you really want these things for yourself? I mean look at Psy and how he turned out... nuff said.