Author Topic: administrator, why should pathology be tolerated?  (Read 1657 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
administrator, why should pathology be tolerated?
« on: August 29, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »
Stack Jones is a nasty little deviant. why should his posts be tolerated? it serves no-one and no-thing , except his deviant version of reality. A 'person" such as stack will continue in violent fantasy, over and over, (like a feed-back -loop in a shocked monkey) until he has no choice but to act it out, in some perverse fashion or other. Folks around him know that, and here we know it, too. Too much noise, too little signal, too much chaos in this mind, I wonder if it's perhaps of an organic cause, Syphyllis, late stage, or some kind of O.B.S. or maybe other cause? who knows, but to encourage it is a grave mistake!
To 'Sticky-Stack' yeah, I know you, and your kind, dealt with them for years.. sad, sad, sad.
Deal with yourself now, before it's too late. ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Re: administrator, why should pathology be tolerated?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 05:44:37 PM »
Because tolerance is the foundation of freedom.

Because controls on communication are, I believe, the linchpin of thought reform.

Because the Program exercises these types of controls to the extreme, causing extreme reactions in many of the captives, it's only fair and right to expect these extreme reactions. One man's poetry is another man's obscenity.

But at the bottom of it, because if the administrator were to take responsibility to control the kinds of speech that you don't like then said administrator would also have to take responsibility to control the kinds of speech that other people don't like. Your post above could be construed as hate speech against Stack. Should I delete it? Shit, half or more of the posts in this forum are offensive to somebody.

No, I think I'll leave it to the pro-program types to concern themselves with controlling what other people think and say and to you, gentle (or not) reader, to
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 06:08:13 PM »
Yea, for Antigen, Freedom, AHHHHHHHH, at last. I agree.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 03:29:18 AM »
Well, Antigen, at least you replied, and for that I thank you.
You suggest that my opinion of stack constitutes 'hate speech'. I consider that response to be a cheap-jack answer. Free speech implies, indeed necessitates, responsible speech. If the speaker speaks only malice, a forum,this one for example, quickly descends into babble, as this one has. We who have been 'guests'
should know well that'crazy-talk,stupid-talk' is a form of battery, and not to be tolerated.
The word 'obscene' derives from the Greek "that which should not be seen", and, like Stewart Potter said, it may be hard to define , but I know it when I see it.
What a quaint, archaic notion that one is, eh? Those dang Greeks, Huh? Yet were their lives more refined, less brutal than ours? What has human history taught us? After 25'000 or so years have we not learned any thing about normative behavior? (behavior includes speech, it's a complex behavior, but behavior nonetheless.) Get my point?
I called stack a " nasty little deviant". Well, a thing is what it is, and not something else. Many people who masquerade as 'mentally ill', are not so at all, but merely evil. It's malice, I think, that decides. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 08:55:55 AM »
Poor Justonmore, not getting his way, I think the war got you Justonmore long time ago. Try reading rather then making speeches that make no sense at all. Ever notice how angry the real trolls get in here? For someone who never even went to the seed, you have no say so as far as I am concerned. When one experiences the crap that goes on in one of these places, then speak your b.s. Till then enjoy the reading. Now here is something for ya. Notice the anger that appears so many years later to the souls that were in those places. NOTICE JUSTONMORE, it is a crime to this day that souls like Art Barker are allowed to remain free from all he did. Till JUSTICE Justonmore, expect more out bursts, till then, no one cares what you post, all just laugh at you instead.  :peace:  :flip:  :rose:

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 09:10:05 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Because tolerance is the foundation of freedom.

Because controls on communication are, I believe, the linchpin of thought reform.

Because the Program exercises these types of controls to the extreme, causing extreme reactions in many of the captives, it's only fair and right to expect these extreme reactions. One man's poetry is another man's obscenity.

But at the bottom of it, because if the administrator were to take responsibility to control the kinds of speech that you don't like then said administrator would also have to take responsibility to control the kinds of speech that other people don't like. Your post above could be construed as hate speech against Stack. Should I delete it? Shit, half or more of the posts in this forum are offensive to somebody.

No, I think I'll leave it to the pro-program types to concern themselves with controlling what other people think and say and to you, gentle (or not) reader, to
                                        One thing for sure, is Antigen is equal to all. That no one should be upset about, ever. Now my advice to all would be, if you do not like something, ( and all know this to be true) then ignore it, till you do you will only upset yourself. Freedom is something for everyone, except mean staff members and fart barkers, lol.  Good work Antigen, fair is fair, and you are way cool for being 100 percent same with all.  Ha, is what I say about anyone stopping freedom of speech with Antigen. It's a no win situation, so deal with it in silence as many had to for years being tortured in those places. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH! All have a nice day, Peace! Thank you again Antigen, you ROCK! :peace:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 10:16:06 AM »
Thanks
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 10:33:07 AM »
section 8 banter if you ask me.

lom is about 98 cents short of a dollar.

another "history" lesson from a complete idiot.

first the catholic church and their pedophile priests, and then this greek myth - ology lesson.

jom - whittle on this stick, while under a shade tree working on a car.

your a fucking idiot.

dumber than a boring day is long.

and it is apparent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 10:39:11 AM »
what has history taught us in 25,000 years...

geez - it obviously hasn't taught you anything you fucking miserable loser.

you feign some kind of literary ability, but it's lost in the jumble and marbles in your mouth.

maybe its that catholic priests cock you've been sucking - eh?

ha ha ha.

you want me to shut up.

i want you to shoot yourself in the head.

i'll make you a deal.

shoot yourself in the head.

and i'll never mention how pathetic you are - ever again.

DEAL?

i swear i'll keep my end up, if you keep your end up.

sounds like a bargain to stop all your inept jargon.