Author Topic: "THE PROGRAM" SAVED MY LIFE  (Read 722 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"THE PROGRAM" SAVED MY LIFE
« on: August 27, 2009, 05:01:57 PM »
You know it's bullshit, but you clicked on it anyway. why? You mine as well and go ahead and post whatever it was you were thinking about posting as you clicked on the link to this thread. "Oh my, another chance for me to shine", your thought voice said in your head. "I can call out this poster as a troll, since nobody real posts here anymore, pro program or otherwise". "How satisfying this will be!". No? Okay, well maybe you thought something more like this. "This must be some stupid program graduate, I'll tell them off!". Whatever it was you were thinking when you clicked on the link, you can go shove it up your ass because this post was designed to do nothing other than waste your time. It's not a "troll", because I don't want your responses. I just want you to keep reading, all the while confirming what a dumb ass you are for continue to read. Come on now, you aren't still reading are you? Damn you got it bad. I've wasted enough time with this, go fuck yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THE PROGRAM SAVED MY LIFE
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
You know it's bullshit, but you clicked on it anyway. why? You mine as well and go ahead and post whatever it was you were thinking about posting as you clicked on the link to this thread. "Oh my, another chance for me to shine", your thought voice said in your head. "I can call out this poster as a troll, since nobody real posts here anymore, pro program or otherwise". "How satisfying this will be!". No? Okay, well maybe you thought something more like this. "This must be some stupid program graduate, I'll tell them off!". Whatever it was you were thinking when you clicked on the link, you can go shove it up your ass because this post was designed to do nothing other than waste your time. It's not a "troll", because I don't want your responses. I just want you to keep reading, all the while confirming what a dumb ass you are for continue to read. Come on now, you aren't still reading are you? Damn you got it bad. I've wasted enough time with this, go fuck yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: "THE PROGRAM" SAVED MY LIFE
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 05:24:10 PM »
Do you think anybody is dumb enough to click on your links????  :twofinger: VIRUS ALERT VIRUS ALERT. Um, DUH!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: "THE PROGRAM" SAVED MY LIFE
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 11:16:14 AM »
Pussy saved  my life.