Author Topic: Russ Decker goes to jail.  (Read 2064 times)

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
Russ Decker goes to jail.
« on: August 25, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »
As a matter of public record for all of you who have been following the Russ Decker saga....Mr. Decker was arrested at his place of work, a church-based counseling center, yesterday.  Pursuant to his sentencing Mr. Decker was to report to jail for 17 weekends.  He missed the first three.  His subsequent arrest will land him in the hoosegow for thirty (30) days straight and result in the loss of his employment at the christian counseling center.  This leads me to ask several questions...What did you learn from YOUR CEDU experience Russ?  Where are your Values?  What is your Truth? Were you being a Brother's Keeper to yourself?  Is this any way to treat your inner child?  Have you stepped on your dream lately?
What were you tring to imagine?  (That you were a rich boy who didn't need to answer to the law?)  Was it you to much "I" and not enough "me"?  And finally, how's that contract working for you?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Russ Decker goes to jail.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 09:23:28 PM »
Quote from: "wild thing"
As a matter of public record for all of you who have been following the Russ Decker saga....Mr. Decker was arrested at his place of work, a church-based counseling center, yesterday.  Pursuant to his sentencing Mr. Decker was to report to jail for 17 weekends.  He missed the first three.  His subsequent arrest will land him in the hoosegow for thirty (30) days straight and result in the loss of his employment at the christian counseling center.  This leads me to ask several questions
It's not enough but it's better than nothin'

...What did you learn from YOUR CEDU experience Russ?  Where are your Values?  What is your Truth? Were you being a Brother's Keeper to yourself?  Is this any way to treat your inner child?  Have you stepped on your dream lately?
What were you tring to imagine?  (That you were a rich boy who didn't need to answer to the law?)  Was it you to much "I" and not enough "me"?  And finally, how's that contract working for you?
heheheheheehehehehheheehhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahahahahahah-gasp-baaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa-tee-hee.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 10:01:30 PM »
Send him some Vaseline.

Although the county lockup isn't Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Prison, it's the thought that counts.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 10:11:00 PM »
Pursuant to his sentencing Mr. Decker was to report to jail for 17 weekends. He missed the first three.
Geeezzzz... got handed such a light sentence, and couldn't even comply with that. I think he's in a state of some denial.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 07:07:40 AM »
Great News! What a wonderful way to start to my day!  :rasta:

Welcome to your ILE - Russ Decker, think about how truly fortunate you are that the State of California is setting aside 24 hours a day, FULL-TIME to help you!   :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Russ Decker gets it in the ass.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 02:49:31 AM »
As a matter of public record for all of you who have been following the Russ Decker saga....Mr. Decker was arrested at his place of work, a church-based counseling center, yesterday.  Pursuant to his sentencing Mr. Decker was to report to jail for 17 weekends.  He missed the first three.  His subsequent arrest will land him in the hoosegow for thirty (30) days straight and result in the loss of his employment at the christian counseling center.  This leads me to ask several questions...What did you learn from YOUR CEDU experience Russ?  Where are your Values?  What is your Truth? Were you being a Brother's Keeper to yourself?  Is this any way to treat your inner child?  Have you stepped on your dream lately?

As I type this, I sit in my jail cell with my ass hurting.  I've met a lot of really nice friends that are very kind to me in the shower room.  Honestly, I think I really like anal sex!

I screwed up by not showing up for my weekend fun and frolic, but I just wasn't in the mood.  Jesus forgives me, so why can't the judge?

I wish Dan Earle would come visit me.  He's nice.  I miss Rudy, but I call him collect daily, and maybe he'll visit me soon.  When Rudy does visit, I sure hope he brings some lube.  He's kind of big down there.

Anyways, visiting hours are from 8 to 5, so I hope you wonderful former students will visit me, and put cash on my books for candy bars.

I love you all and know that you are all praying for me,

Russ Decker, everyone's bitch in the shower room. :roflmao: