Author Topic: lets keep it Elan here  (Read 2172 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
lets keep it Elan here
« on: August 22, 2003, 02:39:00 AM »
bash em(elan) all the fuk you want but this neo nazi crap needs to end now! :flame: its stupid and does not belong here. i give a fuk bout all the b.s elan stories. i think thats healthy and i hope the staff reads em all and kills themselves over the shit they have pulled on all of us. all i am saying is the white power b.s does not belong here. any one else agree????
SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
lets keep it Elan here
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 09:23:00 AM »
I think more attention should be directed towards the staff that are exposed here.Click on a staff members yopic and start adding in your stories about them or rumors that you might have heard or not.
These fuckin asshole's "Staff" had the pleasure of abusing us for 18 months, now we have the pleasure of abusing them for life.
I personally especially hate Marty Kruglik, this mother fucker mouthed off to me in a house meeting which I will never forget.Bottom line is, he is a filthy peice of shit and deserves to be crucified.I think he is shit, and I will make my way eventoially up to Maine and tell him it to his face.He thought he was a tough guy mouthing off to me, well I beg to differ.

Syn you preach here about how you dont like the staff up there, well hey man fuckin do something about it.Start bashing them, exposing them and tell us your bad encounters with them, I want to hear it.Was Marty an asshole to you?What was the junkie Marc Rosenberg like to you?Add your experiences to the staff's topics here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
lets keep it Elan here
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 11:03:00 AM »
Hey Mike I agree, this is just the kind of shit that keeps us from getting any help......... Any lawyer who would come to this site and take a look would never get in touch nor want any part of it. The truth is what needs to be told nothing more!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
lets keep it Elan here
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 12:28:00 PM »
you were lucky. try allmost 2.5 years for me. i dont really care about rumors. tell them all that you want i dont care; i wont be some lil ol lady gossiping what ifs over tea. i care about facts. the staff was not a good choice for the program and i bet that will be their down fall. i was never physically abused by any of them, just mentally while they tried to "teach" me how to be a good person. i have seen my share of kids in the program doing some nasty shit. for instance this little kid Chris Williams i think was his name. he got put in elan when he was like 13 or 14. the kid would try n grab your nutz or shit on the floor but he was a little kid who was scared. didnt stop me from punching his face in when he grabbed my junk, i even got away w/ smashing him and got to be in his ring. but rings dont teach shit they just let you fight a weaker aponent to show him might isnt right, kinda double standard though. here go kick his ass to show him its wrong??? what the fuk. ::soapbox:: thats some fukd up way to give therapy. and there is a million more stories just like it.
SyN
any kids in elan round 96-99 here? if so i probably know ya so give a shout!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
lets keep it Elan here
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 01:14:00 PM »
Hey folks,
  I don't usually read or post in this forum. But we've recently added MrSynister as a moderator and I wanted to see how it's going.

Moderating a forum is tricky business. "Moderation in all things, including moderation" (Ben Franklin) is, imo, always a good rule of thumb.

I've gotten TONS of complaints from people about some of the more over-the-top content here. Some of it looks like ya'll just have a delightfully warped sense of humor. I can apreciate that. Some of it looks like someone's trying hard--really spending way too much time and energy--trying to derail any meaningful conversation by pissing everyone else off or getting ya'll at each other's throats. Most of the time, I just respond by pointing to the user agreement (in the FAQ, right at the top), if I respond at all.

I think it's really up to ya'll how strictly you want to moderate this forum. But I wanted to comment on this:

Any lawyer who would come to this site and take a look would never get in touch nor want any part of it. The truth is what needs to be told nothing more!

This is probably not true. An experienced and skilled lawyer (or journalist, or regulatory drone or others who might be able to help) has run into this again and again. They know, going in, that in order to make a case, they're going to have to sort out the facts from the bullshit. They know already that, if there's cause for action, then there are probably going to be at least a few people who are totally emotional and unbalanced about it. If you set, as a standard, total absence of any content or commentary that might make your case look bad, you'll be chasing your tail forever. Rather, view this as a resource where interested parties can find the contacts, witnesses, interviews, etc. they need to make a case and don't get all bent out of shape over the clowns. The clowns will be with us always.

Just my $.02
Ginger

Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson, 1787

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
lets keep it Elan here
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2003, 02:03:00 PM »
Mike, if you're a moderator, I'd appreciate if you'd remove those disgusting crank posts about me.  I'm a big boy, but those posts just turn my stomach.

I can't post here without some clown saying something disgusting.  It isn't fair and it's disrespectful.  I've been through Elan too, you know.

It's not about censorship, it's about common sense.

Oh by the way, was it you who used to play those Bob Dylan and Hole CDs down at re-entry dorms?  I loved those tunes.

Sincerely,
Peter Moore

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
lets keep it Elan here
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2003, 02:03:00 PM »
Mike, if you're a moderator, I'd appreciate if you'd remove those disgusting crank posts about me.  I'm a big boy, but those posts just turn my stomach.

I can't post here without some clown saying something disgusting.  It isn't fair and it's disrespectful.  I've been through Elan too, you know.

It's not about censorship, it's about common sense.

Oh by the way, was it you who used to play those Bob Dylan and Hole CDs down at re-entry dorms?  I loved those tunes.

Sincerely,
Peter Moore

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
lets keep it Elan here
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2003, 06:00:00 PM »
Even thought I do not like Pete, yes I think it is time to remove the post's of him doing the nasty with Fred.We dont want to hurt Kruglik' feelings now.Marty would get very upset if he saw all the attention diverted over on peter moores topic.
Besides Marty is the shit eater here, what ever came out of his mouth was always shit..Abnd i'm sure peter could use a break
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
lets keep it Elan here
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 10:11:00 PM »
u were there same time as me??? i hated re-entry dorms. place sukd. they wouldnt fix anything in that place, just tell us to dealw/ it. shitters never worked, showers had no pressure, fukn piece of shit was a tinder box waiting to go up. 3 was a complete fire hazard. i remember the fire marshal was going to make an inspection of 3. gottlieb had all the high strength running around moving all the desks blocking doors, put on new fire extingushers they bought the nite before, lord kows the last time they were changed. i never saw a health inspector though, wonder how they pulled that off. so what was sharon terry all about? did she used to be a director or something???