Author Topic: Mr. Kay,I am a mom of a defiant 15 year old girl . . .  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mr. Kay,I am a mom of a defiant 15 year old girl . . .
« on: August 22, 2009, 10:33:30 AM »
This mom thought she was writing Ken Kay. She was mistaken. I don't have time for this right now. Anyone who wants to explain to her what she is trying to do to her daughter - please do. I do hope you'll refrain from being profane or overly rude. Just explain the truth if you have the time.

Email: [email protected]
Info: Mr. Kay,I am a mom of a defiant 15 year old girl that has ABSOLUTELY NO respect for her parents, teachers, pastors, doctors, or psychologists.  I have read many reports about you and the WWASP organiztion, but until a person has walked in my shoes with a defiant, dis-respectful, harmful teen they shouldn't talk.  I understand these kids making these allegations....geesh, that is what these kids do on a minute to minute basis.  If my daughters lips are moving she is lying.  I am in desperate need of a facility to place her in where she has to learn "SHE" is not the rule maker.  I like the program I have read about at Tranquility Bay as I believe this "very" strict regiment is EXACTLY what she needs.  I have read about others in the U.S that I also like that your organization is in charge of.  I really need your help.  I could really use your help.  I know you receive hundreds of these letters a day.  I am hoping mine will stand out.  I cannot afford the $28,800.00 a year tuition, but I could afford around $10,000.00 a year.  Do you have any scholarships or financial aid available?  Please, if you could see it in your heart to provide us a little help, it would be more appreciated than you can imagine.  I am a certified paralegal and I am willing to work from home for your organization to help pay for my daughters tuition.  We live in Deer Park, WA (20 miles north of Spokane, 5 hours east of Seattle)  I can answer phones, send information or just about anything....My daughter is a 5'8, 145 pound, blonde, green eyed girl who people say is model material (she unfortunately knows this)  she has the world at her finger tips if I can get her on the right track.  Will you please consider my request?JoAnna Jordan42428 North Hatch RoadDeer Park, WA 99006509-276-4477
Name: JoAnna Jordan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Mr. Kay,I am a mom of a defiant 15 year old girl . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »
Wow....  Once in a while some program parent comes along and just floors you.  To keep such a parent from sending their kid to a program would be difficult to say the least, but not entirely impossible.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 11:53:57 AM »
Or play along, claim to be WWASPS, and simply pick the girl up, assuming this isn't a complete troll.

She sure lives out in the sticks though.

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 01:31:46 PM »
Troll. While I'm sure parents can be that dumb, I doubt they would choose the strictest program with the highest reports of abuse that is ALSO closed.

Offline katiesthoughts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »
whoever and whnatever it is, i am going to contact her. If it is a program parent than hopefully she wont send her kid there. If its not, well at least I had my say and i didnt sit back and do nothing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 03:56:21 PM »
Sorry that I saw it so late. I was almost ready it contact her for a referral to Herbaceous Perennial Learning Center, but having read the letter a second time I believe that the mother needs to attend the program as well.

Both the Family bonding program or the Family scare program could benefit both the mother and her daughter.

If the daughter is the model material her mother claims she is I have a good ordinary boarding school in Europe where she will a beautiful contribution to watch in a otherwise grey and rainy country. Something I read between the lines tells me that this daughter could do very well without therapy in a country with a more liberal youth culture and even improve her grades for an amount far less than WWASP demands.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 03:58:35 PM »
I forgot. Could anyone convince the mother to send a photo?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 05:09:32 PM »
Quote from: "anythinganyone"
Troll. While I'm sure parents can be that dumb, I doubt they would choose the strictest program with the highest reports of abuse that is ALSO closed.

You'd think. But wwaspsinfo.net has not been updated in awhile. It has TB listed as open. It's pretty clear this mom was dim enough to write this web site documenting WWASPS' abusive history thinking it is WWASP.  

I think it slightly creepy that she goes on about needing a price break, mentioning the work she could do, and Then mentioning her daughter's attractiveness. It's almost like she is trying to make a disturbing suggestion. Almost like she has read the WWASP V PURE transcript and knows Mr. Kay testified that staff having sex with students was not abuse. He didn't think an investigation was even necessary when it happens.  It almost seems like she was trying to sell the girl.

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 06:13:47 PM »
Yes, but why the fuck would a parent sell her daughter to pay for the daughter's "treatment"?  It seems contradicting to pay for her treatment treatment through her having sex with someone who is in a position of authority and power which will end up fucking her more up.  If it were something, like, I'll sell my daughter so I can buy a new car, then I could understand.  Tragic, but at least there is logic.  Unless of course she believes sexual abuse will help scare her straight.  In which case, in the unlikely event this isn't a troll, she's a cunt, and I would love to burn her to death.

I think it's also more reason to think it's a troll, just 'cause I can't see why someone would spend so much time reading up on how a place is abusive and then decide that that is perfect for them unless they are particularly sadistic and wealthy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 06:46:32 PM »
Quote from: "4no5qkms"
It's pretty clear this mom was dim enough to write this web site documenting WWASPS' abusive history thinking it is WWASP.

Mom didn't write this website (fornits). Read the 1st post.

Mom thought she was contacting Ken Kay and the OP got ahold of her letter instead.

So Mom hasn't read a word of what's on here (fornits). Just what's on WWASPinfodotnet. Which sells WWASPS.

Still think she's a troll?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 07:03:01 PM »
particularly sadistic and wealthy

Most accurate and succinct depiction of program parents I've seen so far.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 09:47:02 PM »
Just what's on WWASPinfodotnet. Which sells WWASPS.

How does http://www.wwaspsinfo.net sell wwasp?

They are not WWASP. They most certainly do not sell WWASP or any program.

Welcome to wwaspsinfo.net, home of all the information WWASPS wants you to ignore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »
It really sounds like a mistake to me and this mom is just asking for help for her kid. That said -- shouldn't someone remove her contact information so the sadistic comments stop and no one contacts her with solicitation or negative remarks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »
It was a good faith mistake on the part of this mother. Any red named poster has one-button editing capabilities of any post on this forum, and could easily wipe the personal information out. But fornits admins follow a hypocritical code, which they routinely break to benefit themselves but quote as scripture when confronted with a choice whether to leave the address of a young girl on their website, for example. If you are new you will eventually discover how disgusting this website truly is. But the worst part is that people donate money to keep this social experiment in depravity going, wtf is wrong with those people? I'm guessing it's program owners who donate money to fornits, because who else would be that cynical and sociopathic?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 10:15:07 PM »
Thx for sharing whooter.Have you considered that group therapy may not be the appropriate venue to treat issues as severe as yours? Work on your introspection.