Author Topic: Whining?  (Read 3091 times)

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
Whining?
« on: August 17, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »
Did any of the programs you were in constantly tell you that you were whining? For instance, if you said you needed to go to the bathroom, you were told to say it again, because that was whining! How the FUCK are you supposed to ask that question? I continue to have a very adverse reaction to certain words like WHINING! Someone used it with me the other day, and 23 years later, I still react like I have to cut them off. My first four months at the Lawn everything I said was referred to as whining. The next thing wast that I was acting like a SCUBA diver. A self contained unit.

Gee, I wonder why? I quit talking after those first four months. I did not ask for privileges. I gave up. I was afraid of everything. If staff looked at me a certain way, I feared them. I know towards the end they wanted to put me on Room Therapy! You want to talk SCUBA, go on Room Therapy. Shit. To think that one word can trigger this rant in me is strange. It is the almost the 23 anniversary of my exit from there, and suddenly I am having so much anger. I can't hold it inside of me any longer. Worse yet, what do I say to that person that said I whined. I know she was repeating what she had heard from my sibs. The same sibs that were happy to have me put away. They think I was the problem, and really, I am the sane one! All of my sibs are screwed up! I mean it. Psy knows the story. The whole story. It is the anniversary of my sentence to 9 months with Nurse Wratchett! This is what pours out of me. Anyone else go through this? Please do tell.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Whining?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 10:17:35 AM »
Yes you lowlife druggie whiners got what you deserved. After all, wasn't it YOU who did the necessary things that caused your parents to put you into whatever program they put you into? If not, you wouldn't have ended up there; it's entirely logical! You didn't need to be there? You didn't needhelp??? HA!!! Every last one of you arrogant, drug-addled teen pigs would have CERTAINLY ended up DEAD, INSANE or IN JAIL if it hadn't been for people like me, and you DAMN WELL know it!!!!!! Now do yourselves a favor and learn to appreciate what the program tried to do for you!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:11:54 AM »
Guest you are whining yourself, I think you need be started over. I wish that guest would meet up in a dark alley by self with me,I sure would love to show her some real whining. I bet her pussy ass would not blink one eye with me. You are so powerless, you would not last one moment in a real world. Hope you love harming others, as your payment one day will come around. Treating others bad for the sake of control will one day catch up to all. No one belongs controlled or locked up, nor punished in the manner you are thinking. Your sick ways will have an effect in your life one day. ( it seems to already) You are the one cursed for Eternity for harming others. I personally never saw such trash like yourself ever become happy with in. Being cursed like that is well to me  worth  just knowing that scum like self will never master reality. Reality is not controlling others, and hurting others.So just remember when you think someones whining,it is really you. :fuckoff:

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 01:41:43 PM »
I am trying to have a serious thread here so please go away. Damage was done to me and I am looking for support from others who might have gone through the same thing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 01:48:51 PM »
Will I continue to let the program have power over me, or will I move on with my life? Most  of the people who post on fornits chose to allow the program to remain inside of their head. While the program might of lasted several months to a couple years of their long ago youth, the words that were told to them stay in their mind for a lifetime, forever trapping them inside of the program. The first and most important step to correcting this flawed decision is to recognize it as a choice. The people whose words now echo within the mind are oblivious to this continuation. Choosing to give these people infinite lifetime power is a mistake. Move on with your life and realize your torture is self induced, or continue down the road of self destruction, it's all a choice.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Will I continue to let the program have power over me, or will I move on with my life? Most  of the people who post on fornits chose to allow the program to remain inside of their head. While the program might of lasted several months to a couple years of their long ago youth, the words that were told to them stay in their mind for a lifetime, forever trapping them inside of the program. The first and most important step to correcting this flawed decision is to recognize it as a choice. The people whose words now echo within the mind are oblivious to this continuation. Choosing to give these people infinite lifetime power is a mistake. Move on with your life and realize your torture is self induced, or continue down the road of self destruction, it's all a choice.
You can control your actions, not what you feel.  The latter is best dealt with by talking about things.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
You can control your actions, not what you feel.  The latter is best dealt with by talking about things.
Agress with psy, I kept this crap inside for ever it seems like, and I feel so much better talking, chatting, typing about it. :twofinger:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 01:06:27 AM »
Quote from: "iamartsy"
Did any of the programs you were in constantly tell you that you were whining? For instance, if you said you needed to go to the bathroom, you were told to say it again, because that was whining! How the FUCK are you supposed to ask that question? I continue to have a very adverse reaction to certain words like WHINING! Someone used it with me the other day, and 23 years later, I still react like I have to cut them off. My first four months at the Lawn everything I said was referred to as whining. The next thing wast that I was acting like a SCUBA diver. A self contained unit.

Gee, I wonder why? I quit talking after those first four months. I did not ask for privileges. I gave up. I was afraid of everything. If staff looked at me a certain way, I feared them. I know towards the end they wanted to put me on Room Therapy! You want to talk SCUBA, go on Room Therapy. Shit. To think that one word can trigger this rant in me is strange. It is the almost the 23 anniversary of my exit from there, and suddenly I am having so much anger. I can't hold it inside of me any longer. Worse yet, what do I say to that person that said I whined. I know she was repeating what she had heard from my sibs. The same sibs that were happy to have me put away. They think I was the problem, and really, I am the sane one! All of my sibs are screwed up! I mean it. Psy knows the story. The whole story. It is the anniversary of my sentence to 9 months with Nurse Wratchett! This is what pours out of me. Anyone else go through this? Please do tell.

Aren't you whining now?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 02:03:56 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Aren't you whining now?
I think you're missing the point.  She was complaining about the term "whining" being applied to complaints that had substance... and has thus developed a sort of allergy to the term.  I think her current complaint has merit and by applying the label of "whining" you're trivializing her experiences.  Srsly.  Be a little more sensitive.  Yes, I see the irony, but IMO, it's not something that's appropriate to joke about.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 02:33:51 AM »
I think you're missing the point. She was complaining about the term "whining" being applied to complaints that had substance... and has thus developed a sort of allergy to the term. I think her current complaint has merit and by applying the label of "whining" you're trivializing her experiences. Srsly. Be a little more sensitive. Yes, I see the irony, but IMO, it's not something that's appropriate to joke about.
Thanks, Psy! That is it exactly. I am "allergic" to certain terms. Whining is one especially. Asking to go the bathroom one hundred ways is not appropriate. I was not a drug addict. I was there for other reasons! Che you are being  an A__. You were on the abusive end not the abused end. So shut the f up! How are people supposed to talk here, if they get teased, baited, and made fun of! Tell me that. I came here hoping for relief from what I experienced. Instead I get attacked. That is always reassuring, Che and Guest! Che, sometimes, I think you are a troll.

I am talking about real feelings. Real harm. Things that separate me from other people. Things that make me withdraw to another room at a party! What you don't know that feeling? Then shit, you must not be a survivor having program flashbacks!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 02:40:15 AM »
I need to piss
I need to go potty
I need to relieve some ballast
I need to go number one
I need to go number two
I need to go number three
I need to take a dump
Time to dump a load
Time to drain the snake
Going to go write my name in the snow
I need to pee
I have to shit
I need to go poop
The turtle is poking its head out
Can I go to the bathroom
Can I piss in a toilet, please
May I urinate in there
Can I perhaps take a crap
I have diarrhea
Im going to explode with urine and poop
Its time for me to relieve myself
Im sick with urine and feces backing up
I really need to crap
Seriously I need to shit right now

100... is that even possible? I give up!  :twofinger:

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 08:41:20 AM »
Continue whining if that is what it is to others ,you are not only helping self but you are helping many, so ignore the guest and the fools that whine at you for whining. For one thing you are getting to them or they would not be posting that you are whining. In other words they do not want you to speak what happened, so speak, and speak loud, FUCK everyone else. Peace!  :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
absurdity
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 10:03:17 AM »
Yes you lowlife druggie whiners got what you deserved. After all, wasn't it YOU who did the necessary things that caused your parents to put you into whatever program they put you into? If not, you wouldn't have ended up there; it's entirely logical! You didn't need to be there? You didn't needhelp??? HA!!! Every last one of you arrogant, drug-addled teen pigs would have CERTAINLY ended up DEAD, INSANE or IN JAIL if it hadn't been for people like me, and you DAMN WELL know it!!!!!! Now do yourselves a favor and learn to appreciate what the program tried to do for you!!!!!!!!!
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :notworthy:

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 02:28:19 AM »
I'm always self-conscious and worried of coming off as though I'm just being an annoying whiner that was, to put it in CCM terms, "draining".  As a result, I try to be supportive of people, and I try my best not to judge their complaints, regardless of how petty and melodramatic I may perceive them, since I've been in that position before, and people have different limits and issues, and even little things, if built up, can irritate people.  Sometimes I feel like complaining a bit about an essay assignment, I'm not saying it's the end of the world, but I'd like the freedom to just bitch about things that irk me a bit.  It's soothing and cathartic.

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 09:29:11 AM »
I think it is healthy to express ones self. Who cares if it irritates anyone. If someone does not like something, they can  move on, it is that  simple. Irritate away, and have a lovely day doing so. I for one do not think this stuff is irritating.  Oh, and if this is called whining, then please whine away. For one you will all feel better opening up. I know I do. Peace to you, and never worry about what others think, have the time they are not even thinking anyways. Peace. :peace: