Author Topic: John Reuben's Garbage Depot  (Read 19263 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Wait a second.....are you telling me you can't do it?

Check...and...mate.  If thewho can't make the admins do it, how could RB?

Nicely done RB.  

I thought thewho would know you can't force people to do things they don't want to do.  He spent 100k on ASR and all his kid did in return was overdose and die.

Sorry, Bruce, nice try.  Each time you try a little different effect.  Its good to see you are still working on it, though.  But the deal still stands.  Try a little honey instead of name calling and trolling.  One of the reasons they may not be doing it for you is because you opened up this whole "TheWho" mess and threads again.  Trolling people and mucking up the forum isnt going to make the admins happy.  Try being considerate of others who post here.... keep your trolling within this thread and maybe the gods will smile upon you.

When you get it done just post the results here.  I will be waiting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2009, 12:07:44 PM »

Nicely done RB.  

I thought thewho would know you can't force people to do things they don't want to do.  He spent 100k on ASR and all his kid did in return was overdose and die.

Good point.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2009, 12:12:58 PM »

Nicely done RB.  

Sorry, Bruce, nice try.  Each time you try a little different effect.  Its good to see you are still working on it, though.  But the deal still stands.  Try a little honey instead of name calling and trolling.  One of the reasons they may not be doing it for you is because you opened up this whole "TheWho" mess and threads again.  Trolling people and mucking up the forum isnt going to make the admins happy.  Try being considerate of others who post here.... keep your trolling within this thread and maybe the gods will smile upon you.

Nicely stated

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »

Nicely done RB.  

Good point.

I guess RB will have to put a loaded gun to Ginger's head in order to satisfy TheWho's wishes.  Or ship her and Psy off to a program for giving answers he doesn't like, ala TheWho.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2009, 06:16:46 PM »

Nicely done RB.  

Nah, no guns or pressure.  People are busy, just give it some time... we can wait.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2009, 07:47:22 PM »
I'm just saying if you really wanted it done you'd be more......proactive about it. So far I've seen no evidence that you're doing anything to make it happen. Maybe you have something to hide from. By your own admission you know how to do it, if you want to happen you'll make it happen. If you don't just say so, no shame in it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »
I'm just saying if you really wanted it done you'd be more......proactive about it. So far I've seen no evidence that you're doing anything to make it happen. Maybe you have something to hide from. By your own admission you know how to do it, if you want to happen you'll make it happen. If you don't just say so, no shame in it.

Exactly,now your getting the idea.  Thats the attitude I took when I was banned for flooding.  No one was going to look out for me except myself so I advocated to psy to have my posts strung together, expose and count my guest posts and any other user names I was posting under.  I did all this while my ip was blocked, not being able to log in and having the sympathy typically extended to program parents.  But I got the job done dispite the obsticles.

Now, you are a survivor, posting on fornits who proclaims to speak with Ginger and psy by phone, yet you cant seem to get the same response or respect I did.  Why is that?  Hmmmm.....  Do you have a reason for not wanting your posts exposed?  Knowing them so well I am sure they would extend you the favor.

Think about it... there is plenty of time RB.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »
You have to admit John, you walked into that one. Once again your own standards were used against you. I've done everything I can do to have the posts linked up, I've far surpassed your standards. This is only because I've never had anything to hide, and am unafraid of the truth. You're still unable to answer that single point. I wonder why?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »
You have to admit John, you walked into that one. Once again your own standards were used against you. I've done everything I can do to have the posts linked up, I've far surpassed your standards. This is only because I've never had anything to hide, and am unafraid of the truth. You're still unable to answer that single point. I wonder why?

Walked into what?  I dont follow.  I dont expect you to live up to my standards.  That was an example of how I got my posts strung together.  You have to figure out your own way.  I cant do that for you.
Maybe instead of trying to convince everyone how honest you are you should focus on getting your posts strung together.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2009, 11:00:30 PM »
You know John it occurs to me, you have at your disposal three public requests by me, coupled with an acknowledgement from Ginger regarding my repeated requests to have my five (now six) guest posts linked up. Since you believe you've earned so much respect on here from Ginger and Psy, why don't you see if you can convince them? Afterall they don't seem interested in doing it for me, and as I said last night you seem to have much more technical know how on how to accomplish it then I do. Maybe you'll have more luck? I'm still not afraid of the truth, and I have nothing to hide, so really there's nothing to lose.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2009, 11:20:26 PM »
You know John it occurs to me, you have at your disposal three public requests by me, coupled with an acknowledgement from Ginger regarding my repeated requests to have my five (now six) guest posts linked up. Since you believe you've earned so much respect on here from Ginger and Psy, why don't you see if you can convince them? Afterall they don't seem interested in doing it for me, and as I said last night you seem to have much more technical know how on how to accomplish it then I do. Maybe you'll have more luck? I'm still not afraid of the truth, and I have nothing to hide, so really there's nothing to lose.

Sorry,  I believe you are right in a few of your comments,  but you will need to do the work yourself. I wish you luck

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2009, 08:16:28 AM »
Why bother trying to please TheWho?  He's a liar and a douchebag with no life who spends all his time on fornits while neglecting his single live child.  Who cares what this asshole thinks about anything at all?  I don't.  Stop responding to him and maybe he'll visit his son's grave and think about why the kid is dead.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2009, 08:40:15 AM »
Why bother trying to please TheWho?  He's a liar and a douchebag with no life who spends all his time on fornits while neglecting his single live child.  Who cares what this asshole thinks about anything at all?  I don't.  Stop responding to him and maybe he'll visit his son's grave and think about why the kid is dead.

Not looking to be pleased, Bruce, just waiting for results.  Thanks for keeping your personal attacks in this garbage depot.  This does protect others from having to listen to your foul mouth and immaturity.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »

:notworthy:  :notworthy: Amen. :notworthy:  :notworthy:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2009, 07:57:15 PM »
Not looking to be pleased, Bruce, just waiting for results.  Thanks for keeping your personal attacks in this garbage depot.  This does protect others from having to listen to your foul mouth and immaturity.

I have appreciated the peace and quiet.  Thank you.