Author Topic: John Reuben's Garbage Depot  (Read 18782 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2009, 08:34:00 PM »
Instead of stringing RB's posts, can't we string TheWho's neck?

I have an idea. Let's shoot John Reuben twice in the back of the head. If TheWho stops posting, we'll know it was him, and if he doesn't, no great loss.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2009, 08:36:13 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Sorry Bruce, I know you are frustrated. But , unike you I dont seek to win every argument or own people like you seek to so I dont get frustrated and name call. My posts just are looking for the truth and that seems to bother you (and I know why).

Stay true to yourself and if you dont have anything to hide you will accomplish what we stated earlier.

This is a good place for your personal attacks. Thanks for keeping the rest of the forum clean its been a good debate. Many people besides myself appreciate it.

I'm not frustrated at all John. Afterall I'm winning the argument and owning you. What would I have to be frustrated over? I have no more reason to do that then I have to guest post, something else I'm not doing either.

Thats the way ......keep your chin up

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »
‘Tis true who he owns you. If you were his cell mate he could rent you for commissary items.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2009, 08:45:17 PM »

That's the way......just keep skirting the issue due to your own cowardice.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

That's the way......just keep skirting the issue due to your own cowardice.

Sting!!  Now we both know that hurt you a little... keep running, Bruce.   lol  

On another note:  Thanks for keeping your trolling in this thread....  you have been good since our talk, I have to admit, RB.  People have appreciated it more than you know.  That has been a very level headed discussion in the other thread.  I knew you could do it!!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2009, 09:43:37 AM »
Well see the thing is, you lied about having your own posts linked up. Take a look:

http://http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27884&p=336271&hilit=morning#p336271

RobertBruce wrote:

Oh also my guest posts have been linked up, there just wasnt enough to add to make a difference. You pretending to be a admin doesnt affect that. Your turn!

Looks like we are all set. They finished mine up this morning, just before yours.

I notice you are still back pedaling on the Dunbar facts...... trying to pass it off on Elvis still? Ha,Ha,Ha somethings never change. You got egg on your face and dont even know it yet... You use to step back and let DJ take the hits now your all alone.

I've been enjoying this one, Bruce.

As far as your stay at HLA we all know it was 2 weeks (I guess some may say it is close to a year or maybe it just felt like it? Ha,Ha,Ha), but we acknowledge you as a survivor. Dont worry your classification is still valid, Bruce.

So why the double standard John? Furthermore your analogy has a fallacy. A person goes into a job with the understanding that they will paid for said job, they do the work because an arrangement has been reached. At the end of a pay period an employee is required to pay their employee for the labor that was rendered. This is much different situation. You're claiming now (having to change your tune yet again) that I wouldn't just shrug off not having recieved my desired goals, or in this case having my posts linked together. While I understand that you still believe yourself to be the center of hte universe, the truth is we aren't entitled to anything. Least of all on here. All I could do was ask Ginger and Psy repeatedly to link up my post, which believe me I did. Repeatedly. Which according to you is the telltale sign that a person wants the truth exposed and has nothing to hide. That being the case, again by your own standards, you have your answe, and you were proven wrong yet againr. Just because you're afraid to answer the question doesnt change the facts of the situation.

You further have this to consider. Ginger and Psy have both stated they are unwilling to do the link up. I can't make them. Since there were only ever five posts to add anyway, what's the point? So then it apears rather that it is you who is trying to avoid a topic. If you'd rather not talk about your numerous lies, all you have to do is say so. Everyone here would understand.

Why did you lie about this, Who?  Credibility is now at minus two.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2009, 10:04:17 AM »
Sorry ,wiggle, wiggle, remember the deal Bruce, we still need to wait for yours to be done... let us know so we can move forward.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »
Priceless. You really are this much of a coward? No John, it doesn't sting, as I haven't shown any signs of cowardice, I've yet to run away or back down from anything you've tossed my way. I find it hilarious to watch you drunk on your own arrogance being made to look ever the fool. Squinting and shielding your eyes from the hot lamps, insisting "That's not fair!"  :cry:

Hilarious.

As I mentioned before, I enjoy keeping you locked in this holding pattern, you can't get out of it till you start owning up to things and being honest.

As far as my trolling or lack thereof goes, well no one has actually talked to you about it. People appreciate me creating this thread for you I'm sure. Despite your continued attempts to derail threads, in your ever continuing quest to bury pertianant information about how abusive these places are, you've predictably been like a moth to the flame of this one. See the thing is John, I've always been able to add statements of value to other conversations on here because I experienced this industry, and its abuse first hand. Something you know nothing about.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »
Priceless. You really are this much of a coward? No John, it doesn't sting, as I haven't shown any signs of cowardice, I've yet to run away or back down from anything you've tossed my way. I find it hilarious to watch you drunk on your own arrogance being made to look ever the fool. Squinting and shielding your eyes from the hot lamps, insisting "That's not fair!"  :cry:

Hilarious.

As I mentioned before, I enjoy keeping you locked in this holding pattern, you can't get out of it till you start owning up to things and being honest.

As far as my trolling or lack thereof goes, well no one has actually talked to you about it. People appreciate me creating this thread for you I'm sure. Despite your continued attempts to derail threads, in your ever continuing quest to bury pertianant information about how abusive these places are, you've predictably been like a moth to the flame of this one. See the thing is John, I've always been able to add statements of value to other conversations on here because I experienced this industry, and its abuse first hand. Something you know nothing about.

Sting!!!...Sting!!!  I know that word will always hold a special memory for you as you run away yelling it........

Secondly I would like to thank you for keeping your personal attacks and trolling within the confines of this thread.  My other discussions have been going much smoother and I think we can both agree the forum isnt getting mucked up with this type of crap spread all over and derailed over personal issues and side discussions.
Whether you created this for my benefit your your own it is serving its purpose well and many of us would appreciate it if you continue to utilize this thread as I had mentioned to you earlier.

Being able to vent your personal anger and call people names seems to benenfit you in some way so its good for you to have this outlet.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2009, 10:56:42 AM »
:roflmao:

I'm calling you a coward because you are one, and I'm still right here while doing it. Did you have an actual example you could cite of what you believe is my percieved cowardice or is this just another example of your own cowardice through avoidance and transference?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »
:roflmao:

I'm calling you a coward because you are one, and I'm still right here while doing it. Did you have an actual example you could cite of what you believe is my percieved cowardice or is this just another example of your own cowardice through avoidance and transference?

Sting...Sting!!!....  See, you mentioned you are still right here so the word coward does make you think of yourself running...I didnt bring it up you did.  I warned you early on that this is what would be in your mind everytime you used the word from that point forward and you just confirmed it.  

But running can be used to describe someone who is not moving in the physical sense but running from a responsisbility or from ones self.  We have been thru the use of a dictionary before so I wont force that on you.  (I really dont mean that as a dig, I think you remember the conversation).  Anyway, when I indicated that you are running what is meant is that you are avoiding having your posts strung together and therefore are running from that.  You have shown no evidence that you are working on it.

It is a little silly for someone to call another a coward when they are running away, you have to admit.  So the little comic relief is justified.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2009, 02:02:30 PM »
Sting...Sting!!!.... See, you mentioned you are still right here so the word coward does make you think of yourself running...I didnt bring it up you did. I warned you early on that this is what would be in your mind everytime you used the word from that point forward and you just confirmed it.

Better than Conan, I swear to God John. If I worked in Hollywood I would get you a show where you could just bring people on so you could espouse your backwards logic for the amusement of everyone around you. I feel selfish that I haven't shared you with more people in my life. Take a look John:

Sting!! Now we both know that hurt you a little... keep running, Bruce. lol

Followed up by my response:

I've yet to run away or back down from anything you've tossed my way

It was you who brought running away up John, not the other way around. I'm sure in Whoville it was the time stamps fault, but everyone else sees it for what it is. You've been busted yet again. If you really want to know what goes through my head whenever I hear or say the word coward, I think of you, well that and Brendan Frasier in "School Ties". I've seriously never known another person who was more afraid of the truth, and displayed more cowardice then you John.

But running can be used to describe someone who is not moving in the physical sense but running from a responsisbility or from ones self. We have been thru the use of a dictionary before so I wont force that on you. (I really dont mean that as a dig, I think you remember the conversation).

I sure do, that's going on your greatest misses album. That was the same conversation where you insisted because I read in my bathroom, and watch discovery channel in my living room, both fit the department of education's legal definition of a school. You then claimed I had somewhere said that a term needed to fit every definition listed in a dictionary in order to count, yet you were unable to every actually support this claim with a quote from me. You insisted that the only reason I wouldn't publically declare ASR to be a legal school was because  I believe ASR isn't a group of fish, and therefore didnt count. Again you were unable to ever actually back this claim up, but again when has this ever stopped you? You continually ignored the fact that ASR was (or still may be) unlicensed, unaccredited, unable to hand out diplomas, and credits earned there didn't transfer anywhere else. You ignored those things and stated rather I simply didnt know how to use a dictionary that was the problem. Later after you talked with Function Junction (an HLA staff member) who was willing to break HIPPA laws and divulge information about not just who they think I am, but information they think they have about me, you tried to blackmail me with this "information" as it were. I warned you that not only did HLA not know who I was, but even if they did, they knew nothing about me at all. I warned you your threats were meaningless and would fall flat but you insisted otherwise. Interesting to note how big a kick you got out trying to do that to me, yet you cry about it when we do it you. Why is that? You tried to frce me to state on the board that ASR fit the legal definition of a school, and as I was unconcered with your threats I passed. You then watched as your bomb shell fizzled out into nothing as you lied and claimed I was bi-sexual. No one bought it, and no one cared. And after all that you still couldnt get me to acknowledge something about ASR that was never true to begin with, and you never backed up your claims. Somehow though that doesnt surprise me. I am however surprised that you would bring up such a shinging example of your follishness.

Anyway, when I indicated that you are running what is meant is that you are avoiding having your posts strung together and therefore are running from that. You have shown no evidence that you are working on it.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: John you can't be serious. Please tell me you have something else. I mean you know how much I love embarrassing you you but when you make it this easy it just takes all the fun out of it. Tell me you have something else for me to go on John.

It is a little silly for someone to call another a coward when they are running away, you have to admit. So the little comic relief is justified

Your basis again is? Also your explination for you being afraid to answer a few questions other than your cowardice is???? I'll give you one thing, you sure do fit the bill for comic relief. Seriously people pay for this kind of thing John.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »
Wow!!  I didnt mean to upset so much..... thats a lot of writing.  I think what it all boils down to is I have had my posts strung together at least twice (Believe me it can be done).  You dont seem too interested in getting yours done and have been avoiding it for some time now  (i.e. running)  so when you call me a coward it is ironic... sorry I see it that way and sorry the word has imprinted a new personal meaning for you.

But until you get the work done we need to stay in this spot.... sorry for the dictionary comment.  I will be forever amazed that you never knew how to use one...I know I know.. you were educated at HLA (you told me).. but most kids know how to use one long before highschool.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2009, 03:04:52 PM »
Priceless. It's like talking to someone who insist 2+2= Cabbage. You use fingers, an abacus, a calculator, you count apples and at the end of the day little Johnny says, "Well, it looks like you've finally come to see it my way and now understand that 2+2 always equals cabbage." I mean do you realize that your entire arguments structure basically boils down to me or someone else stating verifiable facts about you, holding you accountable for your actions, and you responding with "I know you are but what am I?"

John, I'll ask again despite the fact that I know your own cowardice prevents....wait excuse me, your own cowardice prevents you from answering, but I'll ask again. If I was really so afraid of having my posts linked up, why was I so proactive in getting them linked up by your own standards?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2009, 03:32:54 PM »
Priceless. It's like talking to someone who insist 2+2= Cabbage. You use fingers, an abacus, a calculator, you count apples and at the end of the day little Johnny says, "Well, it looks like you've finally come to see it my way and now understand that 2+2 always equals cabbage." I mean do you realize that your entire arguments structure basically boils down to me or someone else stating verifiable facts about you, holding you accountable for your actions, and you responding with "I know you are but what am I?"

John, I'll ask again despite the fact that I know your own cowardice prevents....wait excuse me, your own cowardice prevents you from answering, but I'll ask again. If I was really so afraid of having my posts linked up, why was I so proactive in getting them linked up by your own standards?

Sting!!...Sting!!!....  you are the one using the word coward, not I.  I am just waiting for the results.  We have time.  When you figure out how to get it done, like I did, then let me know.  No need to keep pounding this into the ground.