Author Topic: John Reuben's Garbage Depot  (Read 18663 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 08:03:11 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Man up to what exactly John?  Be specific now. I've never been afraid of the truth like you are. The fact of the matter is that you've made claim after claim after claim, never having a basis for any of them. You didnt collect any evidence on anything. Ginger proved you wrong, and you're celebrating it. Continue to post whatever makes you feel better. I explained to you I created this thread for you to muck up to your hearts content. At some point though you're going to have to accept things and move forward.
Yes, you created this thread, not me, because you are obsessed with trying to regain your credibility.  

So you said Ginger proved me wrong... Hmmmm

Lets take another look:
RobertBruce stated:

So then my guest posts have been linked up, the issue has been resolved. You may confirm this at your leisure.

Confirming link

Ginger stated:

I haven't done it for a couple of reasons. “

Confirming link

Whoops another lie by Bruce..  I called it and Ginger confirmed it......

As far as this thread goes...I can take it or leave it...it is just fun watching you try to cover up your own lies....

But you are stuck here until you get your job done... sorry I cant let up. Bruce.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "TheWho"
I dont run and I dont lie.

I think I'm going to bust something laughing so hard.  Dude, you've made a five-plus year career on Fornits doing nothing but lying and running.  Seriously, the statement "I don't lie" coming from you, IS a huge lie.  Try again, numbnuts. :rofl:

Well, okay.  When I accuse someone of lying I back it up with evidence and a link to where the discrepancy can be located.  If I have lied or made an error then I will own up to it.  All my past posts are there for everyone to see,  there is no hiding anything.

Again with the blatant lying.  You have some 10,000 anon posts here on this site claiming to be everyone from a program parent to a program kid to a program staff member to a hyde student to an HLA student, etc, etc, etc.  You've been busted telling outrageous outright lies time and again.  Sorry, but your latest line is pure bullshit.  

Who, you are one of the biggest liars on this site.  You lie like a rug.  You make outrageous claims and when you get caught lying you are desperate to shift the focus, change the topic or blame it on someone else.  Your legacy here is cemented.  There's no cleaning it up.  No matter how many times you say "I don't lie" almost infinite lies can be easily found in your posts.  

This is where you belong, in a garbage dump.  Because everything that comes out of your mouth is garbage.  Everyone knows this.  There's no sense in trying to deny it.  You are a liar.  It's part of your identity as a person, not just a poster.  

I'm sure your friends when you were growing up, your parents, your relatives - anyone who knew you - knew you as "the liar," or "the kid that always makes up stories."  Face the facts.  The only reason you're here all the time is because nobody wants to be around you.  You wear everyone down with your smug arrogance and huge lie of a "life story."  We all understand that here, Who.  You ain't fooling nobody, Joggernaut.

Oh, man.  You know this is dead on.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 08:41:47 PM »
Wow this is almost sad watching him.

John your original claim was that I currently guest post. You estimated that I had more guest posts then you do. You claimed I posted under various user names/guises. You had no basis for any of this, but again, when has that ever stopped you. You made the mistake of claiming that if I really wanted to prove you wrong I would be proactive in getting the posts linked up, you claimed I hadnt been. Ginger (after a conversation with me) showed up and proved you wrong.

Now you're attempting to claim that the entire argument, and her reasoning for posting was to answer whether I had or had not had my posts linked up? It amazes me how quickly you change your tune.

What is it specifically that you're looking for John, I want you to be exact so we discuss it and move on to your numerous lies. Unless of course you're afraid to?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »
Wow this is almost sad watching him.

John your original claim was that I currently guest post. You estimated that I had more guest posts then you do. You claimed I posted under various user names/guises. You had no basis for any of this, but again, when has that ever stopped you. You made the mistake of claiming that if I really wanted to prove you wrong I would be proactive in getting the posts linked up, you claimed I hadnt been. Ginger (after a conversation with me) showed up and proved you wrong.

Now you're attempting to claim that the entire argument, and her reasoning for posting was to answer whether I had or had not had my posts linked up? It amazes me how quickly you change your tune.

What is it specifically that you're looking for John, I want you to be exact so we discuss it and move on to your numerous lies. Unless of course you're afraid to?

Actually the facts support that you were proved wrong... Ginger confirmed it.  I can post the links again to refresh your memory.

I think this break will be good for you while you are waiting for your job to be done.  I see you have started interacting with other posters and trying to reach out and reply using normal dialog.  You should continue to grow in this direction instead of creating threads dedicated to trolling.  This isnt healthy for you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 11:29:57 AM »
If I was TheWho's kid I'd never speak to him again either.  What a jerk.  I can see how he drove his boy to kill himself.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »
Actually the facts support that you were proved wrong... Ginger confirmed it. I can post the links again to refresh your memory.

I think this break will be good for you while you are waiting for your job to be done. I see you have started interacting with other posters and trying to reach out and reply using normal dialog. You should continue to grow in this direction instead of creating threads dedicated to trolling. This isnt healthy for you.

This is priceless. John go ahead and post up the comments you made about being proactive, and then post up Ginger's comments. Even someone as detatched from reality as you can see how she used your own argument against you, and shattered your whole delusion. You babbled on and on about how if I were really interested in proving I had nothing to hide, I'd be proactive about linking up my posts. Along came Ginger said that much and more, and shut you down. Now if you'd like to move forward from that and discuss another point I'd be happy to, you're just going to have to be specific.

The funny part is that you won't because you've painted yourself into a corner again. You're once again doing your usual squirm under the hot lamps. The minute you ask me a direct question you know I'll answer it and move forward to discussing all your lies. You don't have another leg to stand on whereas you know that I've got reams of your lies and bull shit to hold you accountable on. And we all know how much you hate that.

So stay put if you want to, I get a kick out of keeping you locked in this holding pattern. You're welcome to get out of it at anytime, you'll just have to start being honest with things. Talk to you soon Johnny.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »

This is priceless. John go ahead and post up Ginger's comments.

Okay ,if you insist RB, one more time:

Lets take another look:
RobertBruce stated:

So then my guest posts have been linked up, the issue has been resolved. You may confirm this at your leisure.

Confirming link

Ginger stated:

I haven't done it for a couple of reasons. “

Confirming link

Whoops another lie by Bruce..  I called it and Ginger confirmed it......

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 08:21:17 PM »
RB why do you let him kick your ass like this?  Youved been wooped!

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 10:53:41 PM »
It's good you're able to keep a cheerleading squad in your head John, at least someone supports you, even if they are imaginary. You predicatably were a coward once again. It amazes me how you honestly believe that if you pretend something ardently enough it makes it true. Care to take a look at what you were avoiding?

John go ahead and post up the comments you made about being proactive

Having trouble finding them John? Let me know, I'll be glad to post them for you.  :seg:

After that we can focus on your question so we can then move forward to discussing all the many lies you've told. Or were you planning on remaining a coward and trying to duck them forever?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2009, 07:47:12 AM »
Bruce, you created this garbage depot.  Why not try to utilize it?  Try to keep your personal comments and trolling here in one place.  Other people including myself have asked nicely that you not derail conversations in other threads.

What may work is if you feel a need to call someone a coward or comment on their family or other personal comments you could do it here instead of in the middle of a thread where people are sharing thoughts.

Myself and others can respond to you here, if they like.  That way it keeps all the crap in one place instead of mucking up the whole forum.  

Lets try that, I think other posters and readers would appreciate it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 08:58:26 AM »
I would appreciate it too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 10:14:22 AM »
Oh how quickly TheWho forgets...  

Hey, idiot, don't you remember that the thread 'TheWho' was created for you because all you've ever done here is purposely derail threads?  Now you want to lecture others about derailing?  You're a fucking joke.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »
Oh how quickly TheWho forgets...  

Hey, idiot, don't you remember that the thread 'TheWho' was created for you because all you've ever done here is purposely derail threads?  Now you want to lecture others about derailing?  You're a fucking joke.

I wrote that, not thewho.  But you are right thewho was a big one for derailing threads and I should had included him also.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »
Again John, whatever helps you sleep at night. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

So then stop skirting the issue. Ask your question so we can address it and move forward.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
Looks like John once again painted himself into a corner and can't see a way out. Priceless.

Stop skirting the issue John. Ask your question so we can address it and move forward.