Author Topic: John Reuben's Garbage Depot  (Read 18695 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 07:52:43 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
So, TheWho's credibility must now be minus zero.  Can't get any lower than that!
True indeed.

Yeah, TheWho never tells the truth.  Even when he doesn't have to lie he does anyway.  It's his nature.  Then whenever he's caught lying his stock response is "It wasn't me!  It was RobertBruce!"  Then he poses as RobertBruce using one of the three logins he created ("Robert Bruce", "RobertBruce." and "RobertBruce .") to try to make Robert look bad.  But he's been exposed for that now so he's even more desperate.  Poor guy can't win an argument so he just lies like a rug.  TheWho is a loser.

He's right on cue!  "Bruce did it!"  Ha, ha, ha.  This guy is so predictable and lame.

He never told us why he created three logins to troll Bruce with.  Still waiting on that.  He can run, but he can't hide.  The truth hurts, huh, Whootie?  You created three logins to troll Bruce and all you have to say again is "No!  Bruce did it!"  

Pretty weak, amigo.  We all know it stings, but you'll just have to get over the pain and get on with the honest answer why you created three logins just to harrass some kid on on the 'net.  Nice garbage pile, by the way.  You should just copy and paste it into your thread to keep it together.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 08:09:34 PM »
........and they continue.   :agree:  :beat:  :feedtrolls:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 08:17:51 PM »
So, TheWho's credibility must now be minus zero.  Can't get any lower than that!
True indeed.

Yeah, TheWho never tells the truth.  Even when he doesn't have to lie he does anyway.  It's his nature.  Then whenever he's caught lying his stock response is "It wasn't me!  It was RobertBruce!"  Then he poses as RobertBruce using one of the three logins he created ("Robert Bruce", "RobertBruce." and "RobertBruce .") to try to make Robert look bad.  But he's been exposed for that now so he's even more desperate.  Poor guy can't win an argument so he just lies like a rug.  TheWho is a loser.

He's right on cue!  "Bruce did it!"  Ha, ha, ha.  This guy is so predictable and lame.

He never told us why he created three logins to troll Bruce with.  Still waiting on that.  He can run, but he can't hide.  The truth hurts, huh, Whootie?  You created three logins to troll Bruce and all you have to say again is "No!  Bruce did it!"  

Pretty weak, amigo.  We all know it stings, but you'll just have to get over the pain and get on with the honest answer why you created three logins just to harrass some kid on on the 'net.  Nice garbage pile, by the way.  You should just copy and paste it into your thread to keep it together.

Actually thewho admitted to using one of the user names.   Still dont know who created the 4 or so "thewho" usernames.  I have to give thewho credit for owning up to his part, though.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »
Of course you would give yourself credit, who else would you give it to? It amazes me that even still after me laying out for him the fact that having a gov't job prevents me from casual internet surfing at work, he still thinks he's talking to me all day.

John, I had no idea you were lying and pretending to be me. What was your motivation for doing such a thing? Is it because you'd been embarrassed and proven wrong by me so many times you were desperate to try and find a way to shame me? Or is this part of your continued fantasy? I thought you were talking to your therapist about that? As much as you might want in John, it's never going to happen. I'm strickly into women.

As far as Ginger's comments go everyone else has gotten what her point was. You somehow missed it, I'm not sure how, did you not catch the part where she called you an asshole? Either way the important thing is she proved you wrong using your own argument, hence why you've been so quiet about it. I know it has to sting but eventually you'll delude yourself into believing it never happened and move on.

So then it sounds like you're ready to talk about some of your lies. Fantastic. In fairness it sounds like you'd like to discuss comments or actions I've made which you believe were lies. Quid pro quo. Good enough Johnny, you set em up, I'll knock em back. Are you game? One lie at a time? You're welcome to present your claim first.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 02:05:23 AM »
:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Robbie brucie, whootie and his blowfish john Reubsie: Go kill yourselves, you suck at life.

sound familiar?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 08:13:02 AM »
Look, Bruce, I am not interested in listening to you trying to defend yourself on each and every lie.  When you went on and on insisting that you had already had your posts strung together and asking to move forward it was me who held your feet to the fire, but you continued to live the lie and insist the work was done.  Then finally Ginger stepped in and stated that you were lying and that your posts were never strung together.
Here is a clip:

RobertBruce stated:

So then my guest posts have been linked up, the issue has been resolved. You may confirm this at your leisure.

Confirming link

Ginger stated:

I haven't done it for a couple of reasons. “

Confirming link

I am here to add balance,Bruce (everyone knows that), and maybe to have a little fun at your expense.  I am not here to listen to your explanations on why you lie.  That is something you need to work out with yourself.  If people are interested they can PM you.  I deal in facts (which are those critical bits of information which always seem to get you in trouble).
Now you still have some work to do before we can move forward.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 12:14:16 PM »
True indeed.

Still haven't seen TheWho's explanation about why he impersonated RB with three separate logins.  Was he afraid he was losing arguments?  Did he want to damage RB's 'reputation' or was he just being an asshole?  No further dialog with TheWho until he acts like a man and says why he impersonated RB with three logins!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »
Still haven't seen TheWho's explanation about why he impersonated RB with three separate logins.  Was he afraid he was losing arguments?  Did he want to damage RB's 'reputation' or was he just being an asshole?  No further dialog with TheWho until he acts like a man and says why he impersonated RB with three logins!

Sorry Bruce,  Comprehension is a struggle for you, but I am a patient man.  I can see you are wanting answers and I am willing to answer all your questions if you like... after you get your little job done.  Trying to cover over your lies with guest posts isnt going to work.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
I dont run and I dont lie.

I think I'm going to bust something laughing so hard.  Dude, you've made a five-plus year career on Fornits doing nothing but lying and running.  Seriously, the statement "I don't lie" coming from you, IS a huge lie.  Try again, numbnuts. :rofl:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 03:59:07 PM »

I think I'm going to bust something laughing so hard.  Dude, you've made a five-plus year career on Fornits doing nothing but lying and running.  Seriously, the statement "I don't lie" coming from you, IS a huge lie.  Try again, numbnuts. :rofl:

Well, okay.  When I accuse someone of lying I back it up with evidence and a link to where the discrepancy can be located.  If I have lied or made an error then I will own up to it.  All my past posts are there for everyone to see,  there is no hiding anything.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 06:00:50 PM »

Well, okay.  When I accuse someone of lying I back it up with evidence and a link to where the discrepancy can be located.  If I have lied or made an error then I will own up to it.  All my past posts are there for everyone to see,  there is no hiding anything.

Again with the blatant lying.  You have some 10,000 anon posts here on this site claiming to be everyone from a program parent to a program kid to a program staff member to a hyde student to an HLA student, etc, etc, etc.  You've been busted telling outrageous outright lies time and again.  Sorry, but your latest line is pure bullshit.  

Who, you are one of the biggest liars on this site.  You lie like a rug.  You make outrageous claims and when you get caught lying you are desperate to shift the focus, change the topic or blame it on someone else.  Your legacy here is cemented.  There's no cleaning it up.  No matter how many times you say "I don't lie" almost infinite lies can be easily found in your posts.  

This is where you belong, in a garbage dump.  Because everything that comes out of your mouth is garbage.  Everyone knows this.  There's no sense in trying to deny it.  You are a liar.  It's part of your identity as a person, not just a poster.  

I'm sure your friends when you were growing up, your parents, your relatives - anyone who knew you - knew you as "the liar," or "the kid that always makes up stories."  Face the facts.  The only reason you're here all the time is because nobody wants to be around you.  You wear everyone down with your smug arrogance and huge lie of a "life story."  We all understand that here, Who.  You ain't fooling nobody, Joggernaut.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 06:22:08 PM »
lol....Actually people know me as being painfully truthful.  Truthful to the point of being an asshole sometimes, which I admit.  Your post is filled with rage and hatred which is unfortunate for you that you have to carry that load.  But it lacks any evidence.  This has been the hallmark of Bruces posts and the burden that he bears....  When people lie to me or others I just collect the evidence as I did with Bruce and then present it.  There is no need for me to get personally worked up over it.  They are areas that Bruce needs to work on not me.

I am probably one of the few here who has had all their posts laid out for everyone to examine and read.  If you have a specific post which is bothering you then you should point to it, otherwise you will just have to live with your own rage silently at home with no chance at resolution.  As far as having 10,000 posts... again the evidence points to me guest posting less than 3 posts per week (accumulating 270 posts over the period of 2 years......When I was logged in as thewho)... since then I have pretty much exclusively been guest posting.  If this serves as a great source of heart burn for you (which it appears to)then I suggest you check the math and the posts yourself and after that if you still disagree that is okay too because it can only lead to more open dialog.  Which is the reason we are all here.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »
So you aren't interested in hearing about my lies? Great. You never really had much to work with anyway so it would have been a pretty short conversation. That being the case are you still afraid of being held accountable or are you really ready to have your own feet held to the fire? You've never actually done this to anyone, nor have you ever "collected evidence", but its nice for you to have a dream.

So ready then? Anything you want to fess up before hand so we don't have to waste time rehashing anything?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
So you aren't interested in hearing about my lies? Great. You never really had much to work with anyway so it would have been a pretty short conversation.

Well, at least you admit that you lie.  thats a big step for you.

That being the case are you still afraid of being held accountable or are you really ready to have your own feet held to the fire? You've never actually done this to anyone, nor have you ever "collected evidence", but its nice for you to have a dream.

RobertBruce stated:

So then my guest posts have been linked up, the issue has been resolved. You may confirm this at your leisure.

Confirming link

Ginger stated:

I haven't done it for a couple of reasons. “

Confirming link

So ready then? Anything you want to fess up before hand so we don't have to waste time rehashing anything?

sorry, bruce, it stays here until you man up ....get your work done... you know that.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 07:51:35 PM »
Man up to what exactly John?  Be specific now. I've never been afraid of the truth like you are. The fact of the matter is that you've made claim after claim after claim, never having a basis for any of them. You didnt collect any evidence on anything. Ginger proved you wrong, and you're celebrating it. Continue to post whatever makes you feel better. I explained to you I created this thread for you to muck up to your hearts content. At some point though you're going to have to accept things and move forward.