Author Topic: Ridge Creek School - Accreditation  (Read 11378 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Accreditation
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2009, 07:30:14 PM »
RB and "Guest" - please take your personal feud to your own topic. Allowing Ridge Creek School to exist is to allo kids to endure the same horror kids at HLA had to endure. Disclosing RCS for what it truly is, is far too important than to be derailed by your personal feud and I'm sure the posters on Fornits would agree. Take your feud somewhere else and stick to the facts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »
Robertbruce wrote:
3. Do you believe the 300lbs asst. counselor who sat on the kid at Eckert and killed him should have been brought up on criminal charges?
Link

TheWho Wrote:
No I don’t,.......
Link

RobertBruce Wrote:
The grand jury disagreed with you. Thank you for proving my point though, you've never cared about these kids.
Link

The facts:
“A grand jury cleared the counselor of wrongdoing, saying he was following proper restraint procedures.”
Link

So again, RB,you said the grand jury disagreed with me. I provided facts and a link to back up my words. Do you have a link to what the Grand jury said to support your post and your words?  (I know the answer but I need to ask).

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »
It's amazing what happens when you include the entire post John. You arent allowed to edit anymore remember? You abused that privledge. The guest however is right, let's take this back to your garbage dump where you normally spew off your nonsense. I'll see you over there where I will look forward to embarrassing you further.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2009, 07:49:20 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
It's amazing what happens when you include the entire post John. You arent allowed to edit anymore remember? You abused that privledge. The guest however is right, let's take this back to your garbage dump where you normally spew off your nonsense. I'll see you over there where I will look forward to embarrassing you further.

It would have never gotten derailed if you would just back up your statements with links instead of having everyone going off and proving you wrong. It wastes a lot of space.   Remember the links lead to the facts which back up a posters statements.  If you look back over the past several posts I use them, Jill Ryan and Guest99 have used them but yourself and DJ always avoid backing up your words and run or change the subject when asked for proof.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »
My links were provided right from the beginning John, just go back a page, I'm sure even you can find them. The only one who was proven wrong in this conversation, was you. But again, keep your garbage where it belongs in your garbage depot, no one takes you seriously anyway, so no point in mucking up the forum in your effort to bury pertinant issues.

Oh just for the record though, don't ever compare yourself to Jill again. You have no idea what she's been through because of your friends and people like you. You are nothing like here in any regard.

So then back on topic:

I wonder if we get the criteria for accredidation posted up here. Also I'd be interested to see who was actually the one who signed off on it We know that Buchi used friends, co workers, and family members to get around it in the past. Let's see if he's still doing that.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2009, 08:27:57 PM »
Sorry, Bruce, you are lying again.  Show us the link to the Grand Jury statement that supports your statements.
Here are mine again:

Robertbruce wrote:
3. Do you believe the 300lbs asst. counselor who sat on the kid at Eckert and killed him should have been brought up on criminal charges?
Link

TheWho Wrote:
No I don’t,.......
Link

RobertBruce Wrote:
The grand jury disagreed with you. Thank you for proving my point though, you've never cared about these kids.
Link

The facts:
“A grand jury cleared the counselor of wrongdoing, saying he was following proper restraint procedures.”
Link

So again, RB,you said the grand jury disagreed with me. I provided facts and a link to back up my words. Do you have a link to what the Grand jury said to support your post and your words?  (I know the answer but I need to ask).

We can continue in your garbage dump if you like.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2009, 06:35:55 PM »
No more derailing John, everyone here knows you'd that you're desperate to bury any truth which might hurt your future referals after you got burned on HLA, but none of us care. Stay focused on the topic at hand which is RC accredidation/licensure or stop talking.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2009, 06:42:58 PM »
Sorry, Bruce, you are lying again.  Show us the link to the Grand Jury statement that supports your statements.
Here are mine again:

Robertbruce wrote:
Link

TheWho Wrote:
No I don’t,.......
Link

RobertBruce Wrote:
Link

The facts:
Link

Real simple.. just like I provided links to support my posts.  How about providing a link to your grand jury statement?

We can continue in your garbage dump if you like.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2009, 07:08:04 PM »
Guest, I can assure you that everyone knows that RobertBruce lied.  Now stop posting that over and over again.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »
John, again stop trying to derail the conversation. No one believes you. Anyone who wants is welcome to view the comments where you claim charges should be brought against McDonalds for the death of the child in question. If you continue to jump off topic or cheer yourself on you'll be placed on bans.

Now, we were discussing earlier who was involved with the accredidation process and any possible connections to Buch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2009, 10:02:54 PM »
Instead of you all fighting, can you please use your energies to inform parents the Ridgecreek School is just HLA.  And that the whole website is a lie.  If I knew how I would but I'll leave it up to those of you that are posting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
John, again stop trying to derail the conversation. No one believes you. Anyone who wants is welcome to view the comments where you claim charges should be brought against McDonalds for the death of the child in question. If you continue to jump off topic or cheer yourself on you'll be placed on bans.

Now, we were discussing earlier who was involved with the accredidation process and any possible connections to Buch.
                                     Well Mc Donalds is killing more then kids, they are killing anyone that eats that crap.