Author Topic: Straight Survivors taken for a “ride?”  (Read 803 times)

Offline Smith Mr

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Straight Survivors taken for a “ride?”
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 01:05:15 PM »
......in the STRAIGHTMOBILE!!!!!!!!! ::OMG::

Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straightmobile and he
couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newton the city would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free
. Can you believe it? Miller Newton did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straightmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." Newton care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to him, worrying about his image. He continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Straightmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 12:03:43 AM »
http://www.orangetoiletnews.com/?p=674
Straight Survivors taken for a “ride?”
3rdAug. × ’09
By Brill Smith
Copyright (C)     EXCLUSIVE
On December 29, 2003 Straight Survivors gathered at the City of Pinellas Park Public Auditorium located at 7690 59th St, North, Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
They were there to meet with an attorney with the law firm of Morgan, Collins and Gilbert now known as Morgan & Morgan in an effort to put together a class action lawsuit against the Semblers and Straight, Incorporated for the many abuses and horrors they suffered while in the “care” of the Semblers who are the operators and supporters of the notorious Straight, Incorporated.
I spoke by phone to a lady who identified herself as “Jiovanna” at the firm today and she said, they changed names about five years ago but she did not have the exact date.
Straight Survivors came from all over the country.  They brought with them affidavits about the abuse they suffered through during their stay at Straight, Incorporated.  They also took turns at the podium and bravely shared with the attorney and other Straight Survivors the horrors they experienced at Straight, Incorporated.
I was there and know it was difficult for them to discuss these horrors.  I admire their courage.
At the end of the meeting they turned in their affidavits to the attorney from John Morgan’s law firm.
But what they did not know was that the firm has conflicts of interest regarding the Semblers and Charlie Crist.  On August 01, 2009 the Miami Herald reported how successful the law firm now known as Morgan & Morgan was in fundraising for Charlie Crist.
The Straight Survivors did not know Crist’s lieutenant governor, Jeff Kottkamp, previously worked for the firm.
Even more surprising is that Mr. Richard Bradbury inquired with  the firm at some point during  approximately the past year about handling a lawsuit against the Semblers, Leonard Englander, Esquire and Ana-Maria Carnesoltas, Esquire.
To Mr. Bradbury’s surprise an attorney for the firm called Thomas McGowan, Esquire who represented Mr. Bradbury during the “Pumpgate” lawsuit. The attorney said that the firm could not take the case as they had several conflicts of interest namely with Brent Sembler and Charlie Crist.
As a result they were unable to take a case related to the Semblers.
So why did they have that meeting with the Straight Survivors?  I don’t know the answer to that question.
But I can say that the Florida Bar licenses attorneys in this state and if you wish to file a grievance click on this link: http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResour ... penElement
Best wishes to each of you who have suffered through the Sembler’s child abuse machine Straight, Incorporated.
Copyright (C)
http://www.orangetoiletnews.com/?p=674

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 12:08:56 AM »
^By WTF, I am question the legality of such a rouse… not to mention the glaring ethics fail. Not rhetorically. How is this latest exploitation not actionable?