Author Topic: BANKRUPTCY UP-DATE  (Read 7843 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: BANKRUPTCY UP-DATE
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »
Does anyone know what happened at the meeting that was supposed to have occured on Oct 14?
I thought dismissal issues were supposed to be settled then. Complete info would be helpful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2009, 08:27:11 AM »
Quote from: "truthtroller"
Does anyone know what happened at the meeting that was supposed to have occured on Oct 14?
I thought dismissal issues were supposed to be settled then. Complete info would be helpful.

It appears "truthtroller" STILL has no idea about HLA's and Len's businesses, even after coming here claiming everyone else is lying.  Truthtroller is still in the dark, as s/he has ALWAYS been.  Since you know nothing, truthtroller, move along to somewhere where you can actually add to the discussion rather than rant and rave only to later admit you have no clue (reference above post).
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2009, 04:11:12 PM »
Regardless, can someone still provide some basic facts about the meeting. I think everyone could benefit if we knew what happened at the bankruptcy meeting.  It's a simple request.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 05:14:56 PM »
Regardless, can someone still provide some basic facts about the meeting. I think everyone could benefit if we knew what happened at the bankruptcy meeting.  It's a simple request.

I could tell you, but I won't.  You'll have to do the work yourself to find out.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2009, 06:24:48 PM »
...then provide an update for everyone else. After all, the topic of this thread is "bankruptcy update".  I promise I won't look.  ;)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »
http://www.ganb.uscourts.gov/geninfo/caseinfo.html

EIther use VCIS( Voice Case Information Sytem) or Pacer.  There is no fee for VCIS, telephone numbers are provided.  Case #'s are Hidden Lake Academy, Inc. 09-22028
and HLA, INC. 09- 22026  Judge Brizendine.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2009, 08:07:40 AM »
...then provide an update for everyone else. After all, the topic of this thread is "bankruptcy update".  I promise I won't look.  ;)

Nope, do it yourself.  I don't support lying program trolls.  All the important parties already have it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2009, 10:29:51 AM »
Thanks, Jill. It's much appreciated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2009, 05:34:09 PM »
I tried VCIS, both phone numbers listed on the site.  It is not active and does not get you into the system.  As a former parent of a child we quickly pulled from HLA, close to the time of its "closure",  we would like some current info.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »
Quote from: "looking for info"
I tried VCIS, both phone numbers listed on the site.  It is not active and does not get you into the system.  As a former parent of a child we quickly pulled from HLA, close to the time of its "closure",  we would like some current info.

The servers were down the 24th for maintenance.  Try Monday, if not,  you can PM me at Fornits - Juniper 2.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 01:54:01 AM »
Thought this should be under "Bankruptcy"

by Jill Ryan » less than a minute ago

truthtroller wrote:
This may or may not help clarify some things for some folks:

1. All students on campus currently attend Ridge Creek School, live in the same male or female dorm,
and attend the same academic and support classes.

Until a few weeks ago, the court was not informed, nor was US Trustee Attorney Morawetz , nor was BB&T's attorney Thompson that The Ridge Creek School was operational September09 and Hidden Lake Academy, Inc. was closed/name changed, etc, etc.

2. There are no other students in other facilities anywhere on campus.

Not yet. Contracts are in place with the DJJ and DCFS, according to court filings, they are frozen. Now, that is, if one believes the filings. Word coming out of 'DODGE'
City is that the school has a myriad number of violent children and I shall leave it at that. After reading DOC. 76 10-30-09 Buccellato's attorney is still stating Hidden Lake Academy is SACS(name change filed) and SAIS accredited(cannot be no longer a 501 (c), propriety school now - not true; the same document also states that Hidden Lake Academy is licensed as a child caring institution by the Department of Human Services - not true. The document needs to be changed to reflect The Ridge Creek School, she obviously did not do her homework. Ridge Creek- Mountain Brook is also licensed as a CCI. Then Ridge Creek Wilderness has it's own license- outdoor. The attorney also writes in the same document
  • 1 Hidden Lake Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation that raises funds for the school. According to Sec. of State, 2007 was the last corporate registration and according to Buccellato, it was dissoved. So which is it? Maybe next she will accidently unearth THE CHAPEL FUND or is the correct word resurrect.

3. SACS inspected Ridge Creek School a few weeks ago. Ridge Creek School passed this SACS
accreditation process.

They are still missing a lab.. Dr. Judy Flatt is gone, there has been an overhaul. According to SACS rep, the license was transferred, and when it comes up for renewal Buccellato's dear friends and colleagues will not be surveying..so I am told...I wouldn't hang my hat on any of it. Been there. Gee if they are so thorough, one would think they could discern there is no lab....

And just for the fun of it...His attorney appealed to the court's heartstrings by citing the class case and a section of the Judges order, but left out where Judge O'Kelley found for the Plaintiffs... a little theatre.

This is what she wrote:(Sectioned pulled)

With respect to the motions set forth above, the District Court entered the following
orders:
a. order denying Plaintiff’s motion to proceed anonymously entered
on February 9, 2007;
b. order granting Plaintiff’s motion to dismiss HLA’s counterclaim
entered on March 26, 2007;
c. order granting in part and denying in part Defendant’s motion for
judgment on the pleadings entered on April 2, 2007 wherein, the
District Court dismissed the following claims (i) Meyer and
Brecker’s claims brought under Georgia’s fair business practices
act, (ii) Ryans’ claim against Hidden Lake Foundation, Inc., and
Dr. Leonard Buccellato brought under Georgia’s fair business
practices act; (iii) Plaintiffs’ unjust enrichment claim against HLA;
and (iv) plaintiffs’ request for injunctive relief; and
1 Hidden Lake Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation that raises funds for the school.
Case 09-22026-reb Doc 76 Filed 10/30/09 Entered 10/30/09 16:49:46 Desc Main
Document Page 9 of 42
d. order denying, without prejudice, Plaintiff’s motion to certify class
entered on August 15, 2007.

THIS IS WHAT SHE LEFT OUT: (SECTION HIGHLIGHTED)

Defendants’ motion for judgment on the pleadings [26-1] is
GRANTED in part and DENIED in part. For the reasons set out in the
body of this order, defendants’ motion for judgment on the pleadings is
hereby GRANTED as to the following claims:
(1) Meyer and Brecker’s FBPA claim;
(2) the Ryans’ FBPA claim against Hidden Lake Foundation, Inc.
and Buccellato;
(3) plaintiffs’ unjust enrichment claim against HLA; and
(4) plaintiffs’ request for injunctive relief.

Defendants’ motion for judgment on the pleadings is hereby DENIED as
to the following claims:
Case 2:06-cv-00146-WCO Document 68 Filed 04/02/2007 Page 18 of 19
-19-
(1) plaintiffs’ breach of contract claim;
(2) plaintiffs’ claim for breach of the implied covenant of good
faith and fair dealing;
(3) the Ryans’ FBPA claim against HLA and Hidden Lake
Academy, Inc.; and
(4) plaintiffs’ unjust enrichment claim against Hidden Lake
Academy, Inc., Hidden Lake Foundations, Inc., and
Buccellato.
IT IS SO ORDERED, this 2nd day of April, 2007.
s/William C. O’Kelley
WILLIAM C. O’KELLEY
Senior United States District JudgeJill Ryan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2009, 02:10:36 PM »
Objections to the "Reorganization Plan" are mounting up.  "Motions to Dismiss" the bankruptcy case are rising.  A hearing is now set for early January.  Doc.# 76 still sits with the incorrect licensing claims.   The number of students on campus is rising.   The ORS, now ORCC, has no clue pertaining to the housing of all students in the same dorms, whether they be DJJ, DCFS(*there appears to be a discrepency on the "freeze") or students generated by Educational Consultants.

In August of 2009, there were five schools advertised on the internet at 830 Hidden Lake Road, Dahlonega, Georgia.   By September, the internet was cleansed of  HLA, Mountain Brook, and Creeksside, leaving Ridge Creek School and Ridge Creek Wilderness.   However, according to court papers, four exist, and so does HLA...lost?

The three schools ,on the same campus, that are listed as operational (generating income, sans HLA) in the "Disclosure Statement" are:   1.Ridge Creek, Inc. (Ridge Creek School, Ridge Creek Wilderness), 2. Mountain Brook, and  3.Creekside.   Curiously, the Sec. of State (voluntary registration) has HLA, Mountain Brook and Ridge Creek, Inc. listed, no Creekside.  According to the Lumpkin County Planning Commission where one registers businesses generating income, the Commission has record of HLA, INC., Hidden Lake Academy, Inc., and Ridge Creek, Inc.;  Mountain Brook and Creekside are not listed.  The Planning Commission stated that if the entities were part of Ridge Creek, Inc. or HLA, INC., or Hidden Lake Academy, Inc. the current  business license would need to relflect Mountain Brook and Creekside under the incorporation.  The  Planning Commission states they have no record of Mountain Brook or Creekside operating, which is weird, since court papers reflect their existence and income, so does the DJJ, DCFSS.  Which makes no sense.  Surely the counties, both in-state and out-of-state, sending children, would check  the validity of a business license to be operational....  The Planning Board must have been mistaken.  It's never what it seems in this State.  "Is there something wrong with the water?"

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2010, 06:42:48 PM »
After the 911 call the first week of December... back to court for bankruptcy...

This was filed 01-05-10 by HLA attorney for HLA, INC. the debtor.

STATEMENT REGARDING DISMISSAL OF CASE
COMES NOW HLA, Inc. (“Debtor”) and hereby files this Statement Regarding
Dismissal of Case (“Statement”). There are three (3) motions to dismiss that are scheduled for
hearing on January 6, 2010. Specifically, continued hearing on the motions to dismiss filed by
the Office of the United States Trustee and Georgia Department of Revenue and a hearing on
the motion to dismiss filed on behalf of Willie Lee Locust. Debtor does not oppose dismissal of
the bankruptcy case. Debtor filed a plan of reorganization and disclosure statement and will not
seek confirmation of the plan of reorganization or approval of the disclosure statement.
Submitted this 5th day of January, 2010.

Offline 420buddy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 03:41:22 PM »
911 call? what happened? please tell......

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2010, 04:33:41 PM »
As reported in "The Dahlonega Nugget"(since retracted)the first week of December a 911 call went out stating that there was a riot at HLA(Ridge Creek School)  According to a reporter at the paper, the story was retracted as they were told it was a mistake.   The reporter stated  (according to HLA), the dorms were emptied to prevent further problems.  Apparently a female student was in the male dorm and wouldn't come out and the altercation also involved a couple of male students...