Author Topic: hum?????  (Read 829 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hum?????
« on: July 30, 2009, 07:11:20 PM »
who is ready to be serious? i think all come here because they like being yelled at. :rasta:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: hum?????
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 07:15:03 PM »
Start a serious topic.  Take the first step and the rest will follow.  Ignore the chaff.  Works pretty much every time.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 07:22:35 PM »
how do we stop these type of places from opening, maybe a law, so no profit could be made on  rehabs, because this shit goes deep. It was so scary as to make kids run away from that place, and go into hiding, never to peep a word about that place again, and  I mean remove them selves from family school everything .Do you understand what i mean. :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 10:35:00 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
how do we stop these type of places from opening, maybe a law, so no profit could be made on  rehabs, because this shit goes deep. It was so scary as to make kids run away from that place, and go into hiding, never to peep a word about that place again, and  I mean remove them selves from family school everything .Do you understand what i mean. :peace:

We could start by kipnapping the stones and forcing them by coercion and brainwashing to study the english language.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 12:33:05 AM »
Quote from: "guest99luftballoons"
Quote from: "Guest"

We could start by kipnapping the stones and forcing them by coercion and brainwashing to study the english language.
 duhhhhhhhh, okay there dude, we can all kipnapping, lol, you all are very funny, starting to love the ones I hate, good  Lord,  ahahahahahhah. Everything always back fires. ( while your (kipnapping), maybe you can learn some English yourself. I will stick to just typing however the fudge I want. :twofinger:  :roflmao:  :bump:  :flip:  :rose:  :rasta:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :bs:  :timeout:  :beat:  ::deadhorse::  :cheers:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  ::OMG::  ( wheres your capital in English as well?)  :roflmao:  KIPNAPPING  you would be a joke. :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 06:20:42 AM »
how about you unhappy mijami hillbillies study your own language.

spanish!

maybe then you could get off the dole and off yer lazy asses and find a job!!!

one that doesn't include the words -- YA WANT FRIES WITH THAT!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 08:46:23 AM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaa, can I go  kipnapping too??? ahahahahahaha, and a kipnapping we go, I will say this Sue told you already she could care less what you idjit's post in here about her education, so keep it up, she sure makes you all look stupider then you already are.    Kipnapping it will be. hee hee, this is so funny. Fille, and Benjimin would love this crap....... sigh.....too bad they are nothing but losers , fat girl singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly, flying high, you are  merely nothing but a chat room fly, you are merely nothing but a chat room fly. :roflmao:  :rasta:  ::OMG::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »
:whip:  :roflmao:  do I need say more