Author Topic: Hidden Lake Academy - ORS Reports  (Read 14369 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Hidden Lake Academy - ORS Reports
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 01:08:55 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Because he can't accept there's nothing to string together. In the meantime I'll continue to tear apart his positions and hold his feet to the fire. Because he is an idiot either way he  loses . If he chooses not to respond he looks like the coward he is, who is afraid of a simple question. If he does respond his argument gets torn to pieces. Either way his non existent credibility goes even further down the toilet.

So Peter, the question remains. What do you consider to be abuse?

you said you did have a few quest posts awhile back.  Why not just have them all strung together. I would like to see his response after psy strings all your posts together and your post count only increases by 5 posts.  Otherwise it looks bad if you refuse to get it done.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 01:23:59 PM »
Nah. He and everyone else has already seen my multiple request to have my guest posts linked. In reality he's just playing his usual M.O. He hates accountablility and will do anything to avoid it. This is his way of keeping his own guest posts from being linked. He's stupid enough to think people don't know when he's playing games, arguing with himself, posting under various guises, et cet. He wants to avoid being exposed and he thinks being a coward is the way to do it. If he had nothing to hide he'd do it. As far as my five guest posts go, aside from the fact that linking them would make a no difference as I dont play the same games he plays, he's probably unaware of what's involved in linking the posts. Psy would have to go through the entire board's history scouring for them. You can't just run an ip search and have them all pop right up. Because I havent posted as a guest in the past year it would make things a little difficult. What's his excuse?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 01:42:02 PM »
No Bruce you dont have to tab through the whole database looking for your posts.  Whether you have 5 quest posts or 500 quest posts, the work is the same.  Its a few steps..this is a little simplified but it should give you and idea.
Step 1.
Run a unique query to search for all the ip#s which have been used under the name “RobertBruce”.
Step 2.
Run a query listing “All” posts which have been made under those IP numbers.
Step 3.
Run an update query to update the list (in Step 2) with the user name “Robert Bruce”

You didn’t seem to mind bugging psy when it was thewho’s posts that you wanted updated.  If you are being honest your post count should only increase by 5 posts.
I am starting to side with Thewho on this and I dont want to ever do that, shit!!  Get it done Bruce!!

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 01:46:35 PM »
That's actually not how its done, but you're more then welcome to try and expose the man behind the curtain. If you're right Peter, you have nothing to lose.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 02:36:22 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
HLA, whenever possible, did not report any incidents to any authorities. Only after investigators interviewed staff and children did they begin to understand the goins-on at HLA. And it is not a pretty picture.

Since 2005 TheWho has been saying none of this ever happened. Now he's saying as long as it is 'improving since 2007' that HLA is great. He's a money-grubbing scumbag, but that's beside the point.
We have yet to see any evidence or links to lawsuits where people claimed they were abused.  We have ORS reports which are in the hands of one person who was or is presently in litigation with HLA and another who is an ex-employee.  So the information we receive isn’t going to be unbiased or even accurate.

HLA is worse today than in 2007. They're broke, cut back even more on staff, cut activites, sports, horse program, etc. Due to the lack of staff supervision security is at it's lowest point ever and dorms are watched only by cameras monitored by a third party off site.
So do you measure better and worse based on ORS reports or the number of horses they own?  The ORS reports show they are doing fine since 2007.

When parents demand copies of the video tapes when their children are physically assualted in the dorms, HLA tells them they can't have the tapes due to "privavcy concerns."
Of course they are not going to hand over the tapes of kids in their dorms.  If they were tapes of you or your kids would you want them released to the public?

GREAT place to drop off your kid, parents.
At least you are softening up a little.. a few years ago it would have been worded:
“great place to have your kid kidnapped and incarcerated/ imprisoned in”

I committed murder in 2007, but since I haven't done any more murders since then that I have been caught for, I am not a murderer.  Sure, that makes a lot of sense.

And about those ORS reports you read saying since 2007 HLA has had no infractions, where are they?  Of course all the evidence points in the opposite direction, but kids being abused doesn't matter to you.  Only MORE kids being abused matters.  Heads in beds.

Do you consider a staff member throwing a kid head first on the ground and causing a concussion abuse?  I bet not.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »
Everything changes over time.  Some for the better some for the worst.  So it is best to look at the most current information when making a decision.  Is 3,000 pages alot?  a little?  How do we know if this is better or worse than average?
I never said that HLA didnt have any infractions since 2007.  I was asking the question.  Are they better off today?  A better school?  Are their infractions increasing and how do they compare with other schools/programs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 04:10:41 PM »
Quote from: "DJ"
There are some staff-on-child violence items, but the worst parts are child-on-child where grievous injuries occurred due to complete and utter lack of supervision. The inmates apparently run the prison at HLA by using brutal tactics like binding weaker children hand and foot with "zip ties" and beating them senseless, beatings so bad that children were left with concussions, microwaving urine scalding hot and throwing it in other kids' faces and much, much more. I will elaborate on this soon.

Quote from: "Some idiot, probably TheWho"
Everything changes over time. Some for the better some for the worst. So it is best to look at the most current information when making a decision. Is 3,000 pages alot? a little? How do we know if this is better or worse than average?
I never said that HLA didnt have any infractions since 2007. I was asking the question. Are they better off today? A better school? Are their infractions increasing and how do they compare with other schools/programs?

Yeah OK can we vote to revoke this cretin's implied humanity now?

Hey DJ, post the worst of the worst. Just the most sensibility-shocking things you can find. And then forward them to various groups in Georgia that might be in a position both to give a shit and do something about it.

Oh, and every time a name was NOT redacted, forward it to the person whose name it is. I'm sure they'll love to see themselves in ORS documents!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 04:21:33 PM »
Sometimes it is best to put it in perspective I looked at 8 random Child care facilities in Georgia and compared them to HLA:

ORS reports/invstigations from 2007 to July 26, 2009

HLA --2 Annual, 1 investigation (investigation initiated by HLA)
ABBA House--  2 Annual , 7 investigations
Bald ridge lodge --1 annual , 5 investigations
Chris kids inc.--  2 annual, 7 investigations
Covenent childrens home-- 2 annuals, 6 investigations
Family community care centers-- 2 annuals, 7 investigations
Methodist home for children-- 4 annuals, 11 investigations
Open arms--  2 annual, 11 investigations
Eckard --1 annual, 5 investigations

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 04:27:45 PM »
Thank you for giving us all some perspective on how rampant the abuses against children in these programs can be. No such transgressions should be excused or allowed to continue unchallenged.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 04:43:24 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
Thank you for giving us all some perspective on how rampant the abuses against children in these programs can be. No such transgressions should be excused or allowed to continue unchallenged.

Exactly, so we can see that if a family had to choose a placement for their child out of the 100's available in Georgia, HLA is ranked one of the safest based on the ORS reports.  It would be interesting to see how these places stack up against the public school system or Nursing Homes.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »
Quote from: "Perspective"
Sometimes it is best to put it in perspective I looked at 8 random Child care facilities in Georgia and compared them to HLA:

ORS reports/invstigations from 2007 to July 26, 2009

HLA --2 Annual, 1 investigation (investigation initiated by HLA)
ABBA House--  2 Annual , 7 investigations
Bald ridge lodge --1 annual , 5 investigations
Chris kids inc.--  2 annual, 7 investigations
Covenent childrens home-- 2 annuals, 6 investigations
Family community care centers-- 2 annuals, 7 investigations
Methodist home for children-- 4 annuals, 11 investigations
Open arms--  2 annual, 11 investigations
Eckard --1 annual, 5 investigations

what you will also find is that the public school system is 10 times worse than the private institutions.  Anytime you gather at-risk or delinquent type youths together you can expect a high incidence of problems between themselves and staff.  I dont hink anyone would expect it to be problem free by any stretch of the imagination.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 06:52:23 PM »
what you will also find

...is that the samefag is same.

Maybe, just maybe, if you put just that little more effort into derailing threads and spewing nonsense, you might be able to blunt the impact of THREE THOUSAND PAGES of damning material.

Try harder! If it doesn't work, nuke your own piss for a while and chug it as an energy drink. Anything at all to avoid culpability. Anything at all to avoid the truth.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 07:15:05 PM »

what you will also find is that the public school system is 10 times worse than the private institutions. Anytime you gather at-risk or delinquent type youths together you can expect a high incidence of problems between themselves and staff. I dont hink anyone would expect it to be problem free by any stretch of the imagination

By all means, provide evidence to support this claim.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2009, 07:41:17 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
what you will also find

...is that the samefag is same.

Maybe, just maybe, if you put just that little more effort into derailing threads and spewing nonsense, you might be able to blunt the impact of THREE THOUSAND PAGES of damning material.

Try harder! If it doesn't work, nuke your own piss for a while and chug it as an energy drink. Anything at all to avoid culpability. Anything at all to avoid the truth.
I am sorry the discussion bothers you, but I think it is an important piece of the discussion.

What does 3,000 pages mean?  Your local school may generate 10,000 pages in the same time frame.  Meaning (per your messurement) parents should try to get their kids into HLA as soon as possible because they are 70% safer.  Do you see what I mean?  DSS may generate 10,000 pages just in your town alone… so is 3,000 pages over 2 or 3 years safer than having your kids in public school?

Lets say the government told you that your area (where you live) had a density of 2 million mosquitoes per square mile and you were worried about “west niles virus”.  Would this motivate you to move?  Would you feel safe or unsafe?  How could you know unless you knew what the average community was.  2 million is a lot!!!  But what if you were then told that the average community has a density of 8 million mosquitoes per square mile?  You would then feel a lot safer.  So you have only one piece of the equation i.e. 3,000 pages.

So 3,000 pages is meaningless unless we know what the average is… where will our kids feel safe and where is the best place for them.  We need to find answers to these questions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 10:51:58 PM »
We have yet to see any evidence or links to lawsuits where people claimed they were abused. We have ORS reports which are in the hands of one person who was or is presently in litigation with HLA and another who is an ex-employee. So the information we receive isn’t going to be unbiased or even accurate.

Again...Although I initiated this lawsuit, a lawsuit that  bears my name, I pulled out long ago because I was not in agreement with NOT citing negligence in the lawsuit; I was NOT in agreement with the settlement, nor was I in agreement with the attorneys for the plaintiffs.  HLA was investigated in 2006 not by it's own initiation - far from it.  The investigation/ investigations  you are citing, are investigations of incident reports turned in from Ridge Creek and HLA, not a full blown investigation as that of 2006.  The 2006 ORS investigation of HLA sprung from repeated complaints of neglect,abuse, ethical violations, etc. that date back to 2001( as I am aware) and obviously from the letter/letters Gov. Perdue forwarded to the ORS(when I was initially called by the ORS, they stated my letter to the Governor was before them, and I imagine there were more).
If you seek the lawsuits against HLA, you shall find them...it is in the HLA post settlement disclosure in Ryan vs. HLA.  You will find this on Pacer.  Any funds paid by out of court settlements, you will not find, as the plaintiffs signed off non-disclosure documents with Buccellato's former attorney's 'Quirk and Quirk", which to my knowledge includes 4 former staff.  It was not just the children that were alleged to have been abused.
  Again, I stand by EVERYTHING that was alleged in Ryan vs. HLA.  I stand by EVERYTHING that was turned over to the GAO. I stand by EVERYTHING that was turned over to the IRS.  Frankly, with everything I know, I am surprised I am still standing.  
  The only reason the ORS licensed HLA was because their back was to the wall, the ORS would have rather shoved it all back under the rug (as the documents prove time and again) along with the rest of the politicians in Georgia( although the Gov. did step up to the plate with the ORS, if just for an email in time).
   Are we biased?  Yes, because our government was to be "for the People" and their job was to protect and serve - they stood by and did nothing because of politics.  Georgia needs to clean house, period. Each and every one of you that closed his/her eyes to what was before you, is just as responsible as Leonard Buccellato.  What transpired there was absolutely not only unethical on all fronts, but criminal.  

"men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly".