Author Topic: Jackie Gleason  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Jackie Gleason
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 09:20:53 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
I’m thinking the take away to be extrapolated here is that you’re positing a theory of an actual experimental or research project of some sort related to the SEED. This would be beyond a mere conspiracy of silence by the psychiatric community…?

The U.S., in collaboration with the Brits, have been conducting experiments in behavior modification on their soldiers, prisoners, and kids in reformatories starting at least as early as during the Second World War. This is with regard to the use of the therapeutic community model specifically (i.e., group peer pressure). Why is it so inconceivable that they would not investigate expanding into the private market? Face it, our parents, and ultimately our society, paid for us to be those guinea pigs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
I’m thinking the take away to be extrapolated here is that you’re positing a theory of an actual experimental or research project of some sort related to the SEED. This would be beyond a mere conspiracy of silence by the psychiatric community…?

The U.S., in collaboration with the Brits, have been conducting experiments in behavior modification on their soldiers, prisoners, and kids in reformatories starting at least as early as during the Second World War. This is with regard to the use of the therapeutic community model specifically (i.e., group peer pressure). Why is it so inconceivable that they would not investigate expanding into the private market? Face it, our parents, and ultimately our society, paid for us to be those guinea pigs.

i agree. but do you have evidence of  experimentation on soldiers, kids in reformatories, or kids in TCs?

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: pertinent conditions that pre-date The Seed
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »

It’s not inconceivable. My questions are ventured in order to glean some determinant information.
One such query that I put forward on the topic was posed to you , and is as yet unanswered.

I think it's pertinent.

There are also some petroleum-industry-related companies with close ties to Texas that might also be pertinent.

And I think Art Barker's World War II experiences might also be pertinent.
For having once been part of an ad hoc troubled teen routine choir performance at Halliburton
(a Daytop contributor), I find this particularly intriguing. Please, elaborate.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 11:40:30 PM »
this is a jackie gleason post for gosh golly sakes!

and justonemore!!!

i'm not mad at you.

unless you are jstonemore and really do dress up as wolf blitzer.

then i can express my anger in mere words!!!

what's your address?

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 12:55:46 PM »
heyy stack take it easy! it's not as bad as all that sometimes i dress in women's clothes and lip-synch to katie couric! why, oh why would you request my address? HMMMN? ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 01:12:36 PM »
Justonemore what happen at that horrible place  when you were in there,  what year  were you put in??? I was in there,  in the 70's, place was horrifying, shocking, felt like I was going to die a slow death.Why do you suppose it was so violent, why do you think they thought they had to force kidnap people kids even??? I think the government was experimenting and it was another form of control practice, as well as  a money  maker, what do you think?? :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy:: , nice seeing the little guy again.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
Gleason had his headquarters in miami lakes and in the mid-70'sa sold it to the association of general contractors, for their headquarters. They had connections with among others, Hugh Sloan, of Nixon white house fame. Gosh, so much was going on in those years.. is that pertinent? maybe.
here's my buddy! ( follows me everywhere) ::unhappy::

Maybe. I think it was the Gleason theater where Art initially had his boat docked. I'd have to check that. And my grandfather, EH Hilliard was 1) a long time Stepcraft practitioner (aka professional alcoholic) and friend/neighbor to Jack Sleschenger, who was also said to have been one of Nixon's money men. I don't know how my family was brought into the Seed, but I think it was through the next door neighbors. I won't blow their names. Actually hoping one of them would drop a line here sometime. But I would love to know that little piece of the puzzle and it's less than useless trying to ask my own family.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 02:26:05 PM »
to guest with the peace bird,( do you know how cranky and irrascible dove really are? ) and antigen.
the reason that the 'program' was so violent (physically and emotionally) is to allow them to attain total control. if we were not terrified for ourselves, we were terrified for our families and friends. we were kept hungry and tired and scared and disgusted and in pain until we lost the ability for critical thinking, the ability to test reality for ourselves. ( i had smoked marijuana, and there were kids in that program whom IKNEW WHO HAD NOT , and yet they were up there
braggging about their exploits! Whew, talk about the clear light of insanity! the idea was to create a group of 'true believers who would follow without question group dictates, who would be UNABLE to dissent.
A very reputable man i spoke with in the tampa area told me that i specifically was targeted because they wanted access to Viet-nam vets with drug problems.
The son of a prominent family in the indian river area was targeted because of the father's wealth and political influence. (blackmail, plain and simple)
 to antigen: very very odd, that gleason and yacht connection, eh? I believe that a trail exists, as much as folks don't want it to. Gleason was also widely rumored to have an attraction to very young girls.. what i know about pedophiles is that they know each other,AND THEY NETWORK. for people who are wired that way, any group of vulnerable young people would present lots of opportunity. this to ursus and inculcated. I'm usually uncomfortable with "conspiracy" simply because 'three may keep a secret if two are dead", and yet, and yet I was interviewed by a psychiatrist named Lester Kaiser in no. miami , prior to the seed admission. The interview lasted 5 minutes, if that. had I known more when i was younger, had i had greater resources, i'd have had a slam-dunk malpractice, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. what about family physicians, teachers etc.? As a kind of "trustee" at open meetings i was told to keep watch for notebooks, cameras, recorders and if someone identified as doctor, reporter, parole/probation i was to let staff know. immediately. Really? in open meeting! to this day, i'm not sure where all this goes, but i'd damn sure like to find out. and, in an earlier post i said that i don't believe that the obvious money adds up.. i think there's more there.  also, an aside on the subject of psychiatry remember that P.T.S.D hadn't even been named as a syndrome yet, but it was well known that experiences such as ours could and did cause lasting damage  the key to sucessful out comes is early recogntion and treatment      how many of us got that?     ::unhappy:: it' sok, he's not aiming at the dove

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 05:05:41 PM »
The doves at my home are not cranky at all, the peacocks also are very happy, sign of any bird is a good sign, What are the worst things that happened to you there? keeping me from my family,and sticking me with people that I never even met, :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::   that only wanted to physically hurt me was really hard, but watching others getting same and worse treatments  was harder, I am the type to help, and I was just a child so made it really hard to watch others getting harmed, I got in a  lot of trouble for not complying with their rules. I am glad I did, because I think having your soul is far more better then being soul less as they are,how about you, how did it harden you that place??? good to see the little guys