Author Topic: Maybe this would work?  (Read 2658 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Re: Maybe this would work?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 05:30:55 PM »
Quote from: "V6 Injun"
Quote from: "stack jones"
libby the liar and her hardy har har husband posted a legal threat

this is interesting. can you post a link to that? how do you know it was them?

He can not because it never happened. I have never, not once, ever been threatened with legal action for anything I ever did as moderator of this forum.  Period.  

Something is seriously wrong with this person.  He thinks people fear him when they do not. He thinks people are shocked and scared by his postings rather than the real reaction, wonder and amazement at his lack of maturity and juvenile writing skills.   He thinks he has power he does not. He acts like his legal threats have moxey when the chances of ever collecting against anyone involved in the seed are beyond Miniscule due to many reasons including but not limited to statue of limitations.  He operates under the mistaken impression that people are impressed with him rather than revolted.  He acts like the people who ran the Seed fear him, when most of them detached from the Seed years ago and are busy raising their grandchildren by now, and Art Barker is an old man with health problems that likely couldn't log on the internet under any circumstance, let alone read the pages if he could.

What an ignorant putz.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »
Greg should have taken a break, this is not about anyone except the ones who want to post and listen if you two goon heads wanna hit bricks then throw them at the Abusers rather then yourselves, both you shut up and let someone else say something rather then the melted snowballs i am about to put up both your asses. Greg should you not be more focused on your child, and Stack write about that asshole John Under pants, give you both something to do, I will say it again I like listening to Stacks stories. you both sound like that place fudged you both up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 06:47:14 PM »
Actually, I was not talking to myself at all.  There are 2 Guest2's if you want to know.  I agree with Greg that none of us are afraid of you (Stack) and your threats any time one of us says something positive about the Seed like myself.  I dearly loved the Seed and there were many people over the years that came in on their own.  Not everyone was forced to go on the program.  I was forced to when I was a teen but I thank God that I was.  It did me a world of good and no I was never a staff member and I'm not Lybbie either.  I doubt seriously that Lybbie would ever come to this site.  There should be freedom of speech and not what you and your sisters are doing and that's attacking anyone that they don't like and saying they will be sued.  Oh and one more thing I WAS NOT BRAINWASHED either!!!  I have my own mind and I do what my heart tells me and not what someone else tells me.  I've had times where I've gone against the grain and that's because I do what I feel is the right thing to do and not what others want me to do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 06:51:42 PM »
Guest2 need shut up and drop this shit let the new comers join and tell their stories, no one cares Libby what you liked about that shit hole.( you like a place that harmed more then your liking that's for sure)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 07:02:57 PM »
Susan - you just made my point and that's that I am not Lybbie and that just because I said something positive about the Seed you have attacked me.  Well there is freedom and speech and I don't care what you say I have friends now that the Seed helped and no matter what you say I know what it did for me, my family and my friends.  I understand there are others that it didn't help but you can't condemn everyone just because of some people's experiences.  Not everyone had the same experience.  I don't attack others if they say they had bad experiences but I don't appreciate the tone being put out there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 07:12:03 PM »
That just shows you can not shut up and move on and that is my point. :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2009, 07:22:43 PM »
Attack that is all any of you have been doing in here you all are nuts. Go attack FART BARKER he is the abuser and has been proven to be only an abuser, and who ever you want to be Libby, if that was an attack, then really you are mad.And guest keeps saying she is not libby, well if you are not then you have nothing to worry about.However if this is libby who I do think is, SEE YOU IN COURT SOON, and watch yourself, its a bad bad world out there, your experience you few morons thought you were creating sounds like it is back firing on all you idjits. Keep posting it shows your guilt is all.    If you think Stack is so bad, try me out. I will take you to a place you will not be able to go home to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 07:36:30 PM »
I'm beginning to believe she really did drop out of school in the seventh grade.

:feedtrolls:

Oh, damn, I forgot. ^

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »
How can there be more than one Guest2 ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2009, 08:06:23 PM »
druggies usually do forget :twofinger: and old people as yourself, lol :roflmao: , I find this very rewarding this sight, I was so busy having such a free life, that I so forgot about all the criminals of the Blimp hanger, it pleases me that I bother the fools that harmed so many souls,  :feedtrolls: to think that a 13 year old won, my SOUL belongs to me, I have only myself and God to thank for that.While all the criminals are old and withering away, I remain young at heart and soul. :twofinger: Screw anything else, oh and stick with the  stones and you may become a rock one day, I so ROCK,   :blabla:  :whip: NEXT...........SIGH........

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2009, 08:17:21 PM »
Quote from: "Guest2"
Susan - you just made my point and that's that I am not Lybbie and that just because I said something positive about the Seed you have attacked me.  Well there is freedom and speech and I don't care what you say I have friends now that the Seed helped and no matter what you say I know what it did for me, my family and my friends.  I understand there are others that it didn't help but you can't condemn everyone just because of some people's experiences.  Not everyone had the same experience.  I don't attack others if they say they had bad experiences but I don't appreciate the tone being put out there.

Guest2, I am wondering if you could tell me what about your and/or your friends' experiences at The Seed that you or they found helpful?

I am also wondering ... why do you think it is ... that so many people look back on that time with such extreme negativity?

And I am also wondering whether you think that it is acceptable for so many people to have had experiences which have clearly scarred them to a life-affecting degree ... especially in light of the fact that the mental health professions hold a credo of "First, Do No Harm?"
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 12:49:53 AM »
you keep living your so. fl. loser life greg.

i enjoy my worldly travels.

you can bet your arse there are many people barker and his cohorts fear.

and you can bet your arse that they want nothing more than people like you to be detached, and raise your grandchildren.

they want that mess forgotten so assholes like crist, and other corrupt, and vicious people can continue the cycle of violence against kids.

i assure you - if we met in person, you wouldn't call me a putz to my face. i assure you of that.

you'd pull the typical, "hey - man, i didn't mean it dude. it's cool."

but, i'd still knock you into next week knowing how weak and spineless you are.

i stated clearly, my posts -- which for certain you have not read, were not posted to make friends. they were to entice.

and clearly they have.

now, get off of your 10 minute walmart break, and get back to your much practiced -- welcome, to walmart.

--

its a roar to see my younger sister get discredited for posting her thoughts.

and mocked for the seed destroying her youth.

she bounced back well, she is the one living in coconut grove in a house the entire lot of you couldn't afford -- combined.

she has a peaceful business - selling orchids.

she posts her hatred for the seed.

and i post my hatred for cowards like you. anybody that was kidnapped and says the seed helped them, is a fucking lunatic, that has the patty hearst syndrome some 30 odd years later.

i'm glad you are not moderating this board.

because no doubt - no one could say how they feel.

i love the idea of barker's head half blown off and unrecognizable on the other side of the room.

i'm surprised he is the one that finally did it.

i am more surprised that no one had done it sooner.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »
Hey when you writing about John Underpants???? That guy was nuts, and one of the biggest criminals in there,( I myself would love to hear about him walking out on FART BARKER himself)( his 6 years in there instead of jail where he should have been) oh and what about that big black dude Art, sometimes I thought Art the black dude would burst, anyways, Iove your writing so get to work, screw Greg and his ego, the handful of idiots that follow him, are nothing like the line of souls that would gladly sign anything to get that fool behind bars......sigh..... :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 08:32:34 AM »
I didn't attack anyone but just stated how I felt about the Seed.  To me the measure of a person is not how much money someone has but the quality of the person and that's one thing that I learned at the Seed.  Money can't make someone happy in life but the kind of person and the things that they do to help others is what makes someone happy in life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 08:35:26 AM »
You learned shit then, because it sure enough made those staff and Fart Barker happy. Sorry no seedlings got a piece of the pie like those idjits did, and I saw you attack plenty. :twofinger: