Author Topic: Calling all Survivors... STRAIGHT/PFC  (Read 933 times)

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
Calling all Survivors... STRAIGHT/PFC
« on: July 17, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »
Dear Fellow Survivors,

I am offering a sincere, unbiased and unique opportunity to have an "as it stands right now" STRAIGHT Inc/PFC/KHK/DFAF/ONDCP portfolio exposed in a large newspaper in the near future. This would be available in print and online. Survivors of the STRAIGHT Inc program and its descendants' lineage who are willing to share their knowledge about either of the programs and government involvement since 1973, please contact me as soon as possible for more details. Email [email protected] or for those who know my number, call. There is a large picture that will be painted ie... drug war mongers, agency relationships, historical aspects... etc.  and I would appreciate your cooperation and assistance on this project.

Thank you,

RG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Calling all Survivors... STRAIGHT/PFC
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 11:27:41 AM »
Some of those "historical aspects" cut cross program lines, and in fact, predate most - if not all - of yer birth dates.   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 01:20:59 PM »
Re. KIDS of Greater Salt Lake:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27534&p=337970#p337941, and a few posts subsequent...

Director of KIDS of Greater Salt Lake was W. Kimball DeLaMare; he allegedly trained with Miller Newton.

Some other organizations that DeLaMare has been involved in:

• VP,
Proficio Management (since 2007) (Proficio "manages" CALO, amongst a few other programs; Proficio is fully owned and operated by West Ridge Academy[/list]
    • Co-Founder,
Aspen Institute for Behavioral Assessment (2006)[/list]
    • Co-Founder(?) and one of the original Directors of
NATSAP (1999)[/list]
    • Co-Founder,
Oakley School (1998)[/list]
    • Co-Founder,
Island View Residential Treatment Center (1994)[/list]
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 11:24:43 PM »
Is every doing their home work?    Ok I need some help,  tell me what you want me to send ,  are you looking for doicuments  which show Proof?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »
Thank you Ursus...  

I must have missed this earlier, but go here:

http://www.isaccorp.org/pathway/pfcnewsletter.pdf

and from the looks of this publication, the program should be in GREAT financial health, even now, after protests, after exposure here and there... etc. Note the Wish List... jeez. Did they BUY anything? They didn't pay rent and got damn near everything DONATED. WTF?

Are any of these folks still on the Indy BOD?

Also, PFC incorporated in Illinois in 2002 but its status there was revoked in 2004.

So much $$ so few pockets    ::)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 11:41:55 AM »
Wow good info from isac,  everyone should check out.   This is as of 2006 and 2007   so very recent.  So you mean to tell me that everything went crashing down hill in less than one year?  This was a supposedly a well established organization, since 1993  I find it very hard to believe that things changed that dramatically to close up shop.  They could of down sized and made ajustments just like any other organization/business, not just close shop like right now and run for the hills.   Its common sense,  any average IQ'd individual could figure that out if they thought about it.  But in todays world everything is taken at face value which led bernie madolf and his clients into the hole of financial ruin.  Trust, something which is taken advantage of these days by more individuals than you think.