Author Topic: Alcoholics/Sexual Predators Working at ASR  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Alcoholics/Sexual Predators Working at ASR
« on: July 16, 2009, 02:24:13 PM »
Attendee testimony regarding kids getting alcohol, drugs and sex from ASR employees:

i mean shit this is my life, its not some fucking game for crc to make money off of. they fucking employed alcoholics, potheads, some crazy bitch who fucked students & bought them alcohol, redneck who beat the kids in dorms. they over medicated us, prescribed us shit thats stronger than a lot of what kids were doing before they got sent away. kids never even met with a doctor, they were prescribed by someone who wasn't even qualified. no confidentiality, bullshit therapy, random dorm searches, harassment. where the fuck is there right pull that shit on us.

This is a very serious matter.  An adult having sex with multiple children while in ASR's custody is very, very disturbing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Alcoholics/Sexual Predators Working at ASR
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 02:27:33 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Attendee testimony regarding kids getting alcohol, drugs and sex from ASR employees:

i mean shit this is my life, its not some fucking game for crc to make money off of. they fucking employed alcoholics, potheads, some crazy bitch who fucked students & bought them alcohol, redneck who beat the kids in dorms. they over medicated us, prescribed us shit thats stronger than a lot of what kids were doing before they got sent away. kids never even met with a doctor, they were prescribed by someone who wasn't even qualified. no confidentiality, bullshit therapy, random dorm searches, harassment. where the fuck is there right pull that shit on us.

This is a very serious matter.  An adult having sex with multiple children while in ASR's custody is very, very disturbing.

You forgot to mention Sunday night is random rape night and the multiple sex acts with children are held on wednesdays.  I would check with the school on that because they change it with each peer group.  You dont want to show up unannounced on the wrong night.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »
Once more, TheWho thinks raped kids are funny.  Rape is not funny, TheWho!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »
Once more, TheWho thinks raped kids are funny.  Rape is not funny, TheWho!

The jokes on you, your anonymous source was pulling your leg.  Ha,Ha,Ha,   I was going to let you hang a little longer but I couldnt resist.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »

No, this is a primary source who attended ASR.  TheWho has never attended ASR, so I would believe this young man over a proven liar like TheWho.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 05:39:31 PM »

No, this is a primary source who attended ASR.  TheWho has never attended ASR, so I would believe this young man over a proven liar like TheWho.

Thewho has no knowledge of ASR at all.  his kid went to HLA.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
He's (TheWho) a liar and that's what matters most.  The rest is just trivial.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 08:50:14 AM »

If this is the type of "therapy" ASR offers, I can see why so many end up taking their own lives.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 09:27:05 AM »
He's (TheWho) a liar and that's what matters most.  The rest is just trivial.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 08:32:35 AM »

If this is the type of "therapy" ASR offers, I can see why so many end up taking their own lives.

ASR is a dangerous place for children according to reports.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control