Author Topic: Is this place for real?  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« on: August 18, 2003, 12:52:00 AM »
Wow. I read through some of the trash here and confirm my suspicions that there are some bonafide idiots who went through Elan.

Is this place for real? I have a difficult time believing any worthy helpful content is here for people who may legitimately suffer from post TC symptoms. This site is like bombing an abortion clinic in an effort to stop abortion!

Im sure Ive ruffled the feathers of some cucko or another, so flame away kids. Some of you idiots will have a very difficult time convincing anyone that Elan distorted your perception of reality...Im sure the people who sent you to Elan somehow documented you were an asshole before you went there...and this is surely adequate evidence that your still assholes. Whats Elan got to claim responsibility for? Nada Amiga.

"Bad Mother fucker" ? yeah, you bad dude...a good cure for you is for that keyboard of yours to be stuffed down that chicken neck and pulled out your ass.

Theres two types of TC alumni.

Those who get on with life (good or bad) and those who snivel like little girls, years after the fact.

If your trying to convince someone you're fucked up, I think that dead horse is well beaten. Go talk to a shrink and a lawyer...the shrink will take your money, the lawyers will all laugh in your face when you ask if theres a chance Elan is liable for the fact that your simply a fucking loser.

Two years in Elan, 6 years in the marines 8 years in prison without a pot to piss in when I got out.
Now a succesful business owner, real-estate broker, father and husband.

What did Elan do to you?
Boofuckinhoo.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 01:02:00 AM »
ignore the idiots sarge there are some real people here you will find em, or just get out while ya can. this place is hella disturbing. so many anonymous assholes cause they can hide in here. most are to scared to say who they are cause they've made so many enimies in here. and they pile on so much b.s they cant for fear of getting the shit stomped out of them by us non anonymous people. see ya sarge sounds like your doing good.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline jackie

• View Profile
    • http://http://groups.msn.com/TIMETOCLOSETHEDOORSOFELAN
Is this place for real?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2003, 02:48:00 AM »
amazing.....so what if elan wasnt hell for you mr real estate mogul, so because thats your opinion i guess we should all follow the leader and once again be stifled in our thinking, feelings, and civil rights? NOT !!!!!! get a clue......
ackie

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2003, 03:41:00 AM »
Go talk to a shrink and a lawyer...the shrink will take your money, the lawyers will all laugh in your face when you ask if theres a chance Elan is liable for the fact that your simply a fucking loser.

<

Have you read any of my posts?  There are actual grounds for suing.  People are owed retribution.  You choose the life of a hard ass tough guy.. that's up to you.  You got about as  much a right to push that on others that as that other dickhead has to push his Nazi shit on others.

Yeah.. and I got tons of friends who did their fuckin' time in the marines, and they don't go around throwing it in other people's faces, so
" BOOFUCKINHOO!"

Paul St. John

P.S. I do agree that these boards are generally full of unproductive crap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2003, 08:44:00 PM »
Is it really Jackie "special K" Kopke?

I figured you would have commited suicide by now...what are you waiting for? A check from Elan? I imagine you have some snot nosed ritalin eaters you dont want to leave behind. Do 'em a favor!...slice that artery vertically from wrist to elbow instead of fucking around with your "Elan sucked" scratches for attention. They might have a shot at a decent life if you'd quit with the pathetic curtain calls nobody asks for.

Paul, heres the skinny. When I was Naive enough to think Elan was the source of my troubles as an adult, I was part of a group of 12 other idiots who hired some outstanding attorneys. They came to the conclusion that theres no chance Elan will ever be held accountable for thier actions, (even the alledged tactics that still make you pee your bed at night thinking about.) Why? aside from the fact that the residents were the perps of the alledged abuse...CREDIBILITY dumbass.

As you can see here, and in other "world wide wuss" sites (Time to close Elan) the bullshit is so thick you can almost cut it with Jackies hepatitis infected razorblade.

Dan Bostorf? who does this punk think he is helping? save himself? I could ramble on for days about this dickwad, but calling himself a "publisher" is halariously revealing all by itself. (I worked with his wife, and met Dan many times)

The "ANTIGEN" ? Ginger?
What a joke, this chick wouldnt speak out against an obvious injustice if she was paid to do it. Shes in this for the self-gritification, and the attention. (and the suplimental burka and incense money) :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2003, 09:09:00 PM »
Jackie.. Who said Elan was a cakewalk? The point is: get the fuck over it! Are you going to spend the rest of your life sniveling about Elan, or are you going to let it go?
I dont want your answer because its always the same, somewhere conveiniently in the middle of Wackie and fucking ludicrous.

Was I supposed to be offended by the "real estate" comments? Im proud of my accomplishments, are you?
(this doesnt mean squeezing out puppies Jackie, this means accomplishemnts that take more than one braincell and two sperm cells)

Paul St.John Who asked you? How and why would I throw my marine corp experience in anyones face?
The point is, Marines and prison are 10x the brutallity that Elan ever was or will be. Ever see anyone succesfully sue either for "abuse"?

Sorry to be so humiliatingly blunt, but you folks are barking up the wrong tree if you think ELan will ever be held monetarily responsible for "crimes against (fucked up) children"

Elan should get a thank-you note from all of us for taking all those assholes off the street for a year or two.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2003, 01:30:00 AM »
Paul, heres the skinny. When I was Naive enough to think Elan was the source of my troubles as an adult, I was part of a group of 12 other idiots who hired some outstanding attorneys. They came to the conclusion that theres no chance Elan will ever be held accountable for thier actions, (even the alledged tactics that still make you pee your bed at night thinking about.) Why? aside from the fact that the residents were the perps of the alledged abuse...CREDIBILITY dumbass.

Bullshit, bro, and watch who you call a dumbass, spouting your fucking pessimistic bullshit.  The residents, firts off, were not always the perps, but some times.  Secondly, does it take brain surgeoin to see, that the residents were not at root cause?  Third, the residents were not the ones being payed to deliver a service, which was not deliverred.  That is fraud.  Credibilty?  ....

What?  You are not a credible witness?

Are you going to tell me that I am not?

Paul

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2003, 01:33:00 AM »
One more thing.. Let your brain try this on for size..

Can you see that there is a clear cut difference between being " naieve enough to think that Elan is responsible for your problems", and acknowledging (take this slow now) .. that specific acts and crime were commited, reguardless of outcome?  .. They happenned!

Paul

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2003, 01:44:00 AM »
On 2003-08-18 18:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

Paul St.John Who asked you?

It's a public forum.  By posting here, you openned up your writing to the scrutiny of any who wish.

How and why would I throw my marine corp experience in anyones face?
The point is, Marines and prison are 10x the brutallity that Elan ever was or will be.

The Marines are the Marines!  Elan was meant to be a cure.  It further worsenned the condition.  A doctor would be sued for this .. No?

Ever see anyone succesfully sue either for "abuse"?

Well, I actually do recall a certain movie, where criminal charges successfully pressed, but whatever.

Besides, these things are more vulnerable then the Marines.  The Marines serve a function, and people know what the deal is.  And today, whether or not you join the Marines is on a voluntary basis.

Boot camp is also shorter then a stay at Elan, and everybody knows what boot camp it.  It is glorified.. It is for people who want a challnge.

These rehab centers, are bullshit frauds that hide behind aultruism, and as a business man, if you cannot agree with what I am saying here, then I would be suprised.
It's a waste of this world's time, and it works in reverse, and effects every area of this society.  It also effects the minds of tons of children negatively... fucks up people.. You say, " Fuck them.. Then they are not strong"  I say, " Fine!  You can feel that way, and think that way, and good for you on your great virties of strength.. All the s harm is being done to people that NEED NOT BE DONE"  ..

Paul St. John

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2003, 01:48:00 AM »
On 2003-08-18 18:09:00, Anonymous wrote:
Elan should get a thank-you note from all of us for taking all those assholes off the street for a year or two.

You're a cynical asshole!

Paul St. John

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this place for real?
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2003, 01:59:00 AM »
On 2003-08-18 17:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Is it really Jackie "special K" Kopke?

I figured you would have commited suicide by now...what are you waiting for? A check from Elan? I imagine you have some snot nosed ritalin eaters you dont want to leave behind. Do 'em a favor!...slice that artery vertically from wrist to elbow instead of fucking around with your "Elan sucked" scratches for attention. They might have a shot at a decent life if you'd quit with the pathetic curtain calls nobody asks for.

I somehow doubt that your problem is really with Jackie, dude.  You're kinda funny.  She went in there as I think a 12, or 14 year old girl, and you are playing "I can take a shot to the ribs better then you" with her.

Paul St. John