Author Topic: PFC Heroin Dealers  (Read 982 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
Re: PFC Heroin Dealers
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 04:38:44 AM »
From the article:

And my thoughts:

"It's not just something we thought we'd see, (but) our therapists and providers are seeing more of it," said Flora Walker, the community liaison for the Pathway Family Center in Castleton.

I think they meant to write Flora Wilsker.

Typically produced in Mexico or Colombia, today's heroin is purer than the heroin of decades ago,

Um, yeah, that's what they said about pot back in the 80's and it was all a big hoax. Heroin has always been a very addictive drug, why do they have to try and scare the public with a super-heroin.

Among adults ages 18 to 24 sent to drug treatment programs tracked by the state Family and Social Services Administration's Division of Mental Health and Addiction, the proportion using heroin grew to 2.4 percent in 2006 from 1.8 percent in 2002. Experts view that roughly 30 percent increase as significant.

The DMHA, the same administration that isn't shutting down PFC because they say certain populations allow certain methods even if not accepted by mainstream ideologies..and so on and so forth.........Suffice it to say, I don't hold information provided by DMHA to be credible.

Overall drug deaths in Indiana have increased substantially, to 766 in 2006 from 333 in 2002. It was unclear how many of those were heroin overdoses.

It would seem to me that if you were writing an article about heroin addiction increasing, you might want to know what percent of drug related deaths could be attributed to heroin.

"Heroin is a hard drug. It's a lifelong addiction, and it will ruin the rest of their lives."

I don't know if it is a lifelong addiction but it seems to me that heroin is a terrible drug. Why doesn't law enforcement eliminate their activities going after drugs that are mild in comparison and spend more time and money eliminating the heroin supply?

How many people go out and do heroin because they have been brainwashed into thinking that they are addicts inside cult-drug rehabs? Where is that study?

By having people associated with a fake rehab that is actually a cult (PFC) provide opinions and information taints the entire piece to the point of wondering if any of this information is correct.

That's what an 18-year-old recovering addict undergoing treatment at Pathway Family Center on the Northeastside said happened to him.

Hey Pathway, whatever happened to Anonymity/Confidentiality?

Paul S., who lives in suburban Indianapolis, has been in treatment for seven months.

OK, now let us hear from the kids who have been in there for a couple weeks. Oh right, they're not brainwashed yet.

This is sad, a very real and terrible problem with heroin addiction being explained by a cult and cult followers. Pathway offers no detox services or withdrawal services. It is bad enough that kids without drug problems are made to believe they are addicts, but could you imagine having a real-life heroin addiction and being imprisoned without any detox or withdrawal help, ;having DT's while the group confronts the kid and always says "I love ya so and so..... Let's have a song."

It amazes me that these so-called journalists/reporters fail to ask about real drug services like detox when gathering information about treatment at places like Pathway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com