Author Topic: SLEEPING PROBLEM  (Read 10265 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: SLEEPING PROBLEM
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2009, 05:55:18 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
warning: weedmastap is NOT the person u were conversing with castle! its the troll again.

lol.. I gathered that.

But I love him anyway. I am his number one fan and will never leave his side. Sure, he has flaws, but so do we all.

yay!  :birthday:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2009, 07:08:34 PM »
i think our troll's name is John english: portland drug policy examiner.

http://www.examiner.com/x-11932-Portlan ... y-Examiner

check it out, for shits and giggles. he's like anslinger, M newton, nancy reagan, all rolled into one big fat spliff.

that i smoked.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2009, 07:25:35 PM »
some links to articles regarding seized mail packages of marijuana:
http://www.thehawkeye.com/Story/Texas-weed-090309
http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=155243
http://www.courant.com/community/bridge ... 3792.story
http://www.thedailyreporter.com/news/x1 ... ear-school
http://www.newsherald.com/news/panama-7 ... olice.html

for every package they find, a thousand slip through the cracks.

still, if you're a good driver with no record, driving it across the country is alot safer.

and we jews make great drug dealers. unlike other minorities, all the cops think we are all doogooding nerds. When we get stopped in nebraska, they tend to ask us more about weather or not were intrested in attending their church service and accepting jesus christ as our lord and savior than about weather we are willing to give consent to search. Oh, and dont mind the smell. thats the smell of fresh latkes and gifeltefish, not weed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »
Damn, links to articles? That's some hard core shit right there, brauh. You are well on your way to becoming a jewish scarface.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »
Helz yeah! i gunna to weed like what Mayer Lansky was to alcohol and Viktor Bout was to ak-47's rolled into one. big. spliff.

that i smoked.

it's time to edumicate you gentiles bout them hebrew gangstas.

lesson 1: the circumcised member.
-Better than the uncircumcised member. it provides greater pleasure, and resistance to diseases such as the gentile cooties. Note the sexual superiority of individuals brandishing a circumcised penis over the gentiles who have not had the pleasure of having a bris.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2009, 08:51:33 PM »
Note:

The guest from before - the one talking about NYC haze, i must interject a correction:
What was known as "haze" in nyc a few years ago has now migrated slang-terms; now known as "piff". although the NYC haze was available in nyc only for quite a while, it is now available up and down both coasts. around 06' a huge dominican gang was busted in the heights (around dykman and post...every new york pothead knows the area, it's even on webehigh). for years prior, they had a monopoly on the haze. if you were caught selling haze, and it wasnt theirs, expect to be hurt badly. after they were busted, whoever the growers were started distributing the seeds and now it's available everywhere there is a large population of weed connoisseurs.

I can also attest that what the prior guest was saying was true regarding new york prices and business, and cooking/chemistry. also, it is very likely that the story about the individual bringing over 30lbs from california is true, that sort of thing happens all the time, although the guest may have been bloviating a bit. I'm not going to go into detail, but here are some links that may help you understand the facts guest was talking about:

Study on NYC marijuana markets:
http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_a ... index.html

Delivery services:
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2007/0326/078.html
http://hightimes.com/news/dan/3753

the chemistry and taxonomy bit you guys can find on your own...the basic aspects of cannabis chemistry and botany is fairly common knowledge in the international cannabis community.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2009, 07:17:03 PM »

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2009, 10:51:04 PM »
The Sherriff’s Department encourages the public to exercise caution when travelling in remote areas, whether it is public or private land.  

A shiny golden duck to anyone who can explain the logic of this statement to me.

LOL, poor California drug agents. I think even they know how obsolete they are. I wonder what it feels like to be the cop version of an Apple Lisa?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »
well....duh you need to excesize caution. you might run into a bear. or a moose. or a snake. or walk off a cliff, or slip into a raging river, or maybe just slip on a rock and break your neck, or just a finger, or maybe god forbid you forget toilet paper and end up using poison ivy instead. sometimes hikers step into hunting traps, or get shot by hunters, or accidentally wander into the wrong person's backyard and get blasted with rocksalt.

Worst-case scenario: you stumble upon a field of marijuana and proceed to get high as a kite. then realize you forgot where you are, you dropped you bag with your map, food, compass and cellphone somewhere oer' yonder by the edge of the field somewhere, and there's some mexicans waving shiny metal objects in your face.

like anyone with wilderness knowledge would make the mistake of stepping anywhere near a suspected marijuana crop anywhere in the country - it's been known for years (like, since your mama was in diapers) that those crops tend to be boobytrapped and guarded by unsavory characters (usually mexicans, jamaicans, and hillbillies......with BIG GUNS....duh!....and rarely a hippie that might just offer you some tofu pie and a joint). if you're smart enough to bring enough water and a map/compass, you're smart enough to stay the fuck away. no need in re-stating the obvious. if you're so stupid that you decided to let your need to party get ahead of you're need to not get shot, then good riddance. growers have guns in the first place because of people like you....

one thing i laughed quite a bit about is the recent media frenzy over the forest service in colorado warning the public to stay away from (and notify authorities) any hispanics that may be long-term campers that drink tacate beer, eat tortillas, and play spanish music, as they are probably armed marijuana growers.  well, cabron', there is no reason for you, a wetback, to be chillin in the woods all summer long at one campsite.....drinking beer and playing spanish music with your hombres, unless you are getting paid to do it. you mexicants have got some work to do...isnt that why you came to the US? the only way you're getting paid to sit around in the woods all summer long is by growing some mota. comprende? so i say quit throwing a nation-wide hissy fit just cuz the cops wanted to warn grandpa joe about your cousin, the guy with guns in the woods growing weed, that may or may not have chopped up and used the last hiker's body who stumbled upon their grow for organic fertilizer.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... wD9ANRVL80

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2009, 12:18:22 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"

LOL, poor California drug agents. I think even they know how obsolete they are. I wonder what it feels like to be the cop version of an Apple Lisa?

considering how much money they waste, a more accurate analogy would be the ENIAC (first computer ever, $500,000 in 46' dollars, 27 tons, 63 cubic meters big, and used 150Kw of power).

and although my above post bout the mexicants in the woods was intended to be sarcastic, it is true, forests throughout the country, particularly in northern california (cartels, hippies) and appalachia(mafia, prison gangs, bikers, hillbillies), are infested with grow-ops that are guarded by people (see beginning of my pathetically run-on sentence) that have a variety of creative ways to keep you silent (like blowing your head off).

YES! i love parentheses.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2009, 12:52:45 AM »
lol. I know that if I were walking through the woods and happened upon a large weed crop, I'd back the fuck out of there pretty damn quick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2011, 11:33:39 PM »
that is, if you're leg hasnt yet been blown off yet by a booby trap.

funny thing, the outdoor MJ grow situation is pretty similar to alcohol bootlegging back during prohibition. they had the same situation in appalachia, where bootleggers would set up a long-term camp in some isolated part of the woods and produce large amounts of contraband. they were all armed and ruthless just like how they are now. they have interstate smugglers now just like before. back then, people would outfit their cars to outrun the cop cars and just drive cases of it up from the south. now, people outfit their cars to blend in with traffic, try to drive perfectly, and haul up to hundreds of pounds cross country from the west coast. NASCAR came from bootlegging. i wonder what will come from weed....competitions on driving cross country without a single ticket? on smooth talking LEO's? we have yet to see.....but i'm putting money on there being a weed-derived sport one day.

the forest service should just tell people to stay on the trails, and if they plan on bushwhacking to bring an emergency locator beacon of some sort and a firearm.....although i think that's kinda common sense. it's not just marijuana growers...there's aggressive bears you might need to shoot, you might end up slipping and breaking your leg, or you might just get lost.

legalize it, and we'll have one less thing to worry about.

Offline ericsaffold

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2011, 01:37:50 AM »
Really great replies. Understanding the source of your sleep disorder is key to finding the right resolution. keep in mind most people don't know shit about shit when it comes to marijuana. it's that they either think all they read online is true or what they hear from each other is true.

Offline Loli

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2011, 04:05:36 PM »
so what's the shit we don't know about MJ?

I mean, I don't know shit because I don't smoke it, but maybe it will help me understand the stoners in my life. I mean how much is there to know? You like it, don't like it, don't care...

I like it when uptight or Type A people smoke. That's what I know.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2011, 10:09:59 PM »
Don't reply to the spambots.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...