Author Topic: SLEEPING PROBLEM  (Read 10393 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: SLEEPING PROBLEM
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 04:18:10 PM »
my posts speak for themselves. check the facts yourself. You sound like a demagouge who has been living under a rock the last fifteen years. since when everything to do with marijuana illegal?

no, i'm not that stupid to broadcast my "illegal" activies online to the world, annon or not. with the exception of personal possession, intake, and a my five year stint selling dime bags in highschool/early college in NY (either not arrestable or provable crimes, also the statue of limitation has run out in worst case scenario), i havnt broken the law since i was 19....i'm 31 now. i grew and sold pot both years in amsterdam (legally), for a year in colorado (legally, with permit) and a year in alaska (also legally). of my eight years spent selling three were legal: two were in amsterdam: one as a coffeshop clerk, the other as a runner; one year in colorado where i was a medical caretaker, growing and selling weed not for profit to cancer and aids patients.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 04:21:51 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
my posts speak for themselves. check the facts yourself. You sound like a demagouge who has been living under a rock the last fifteen years. since when everything to do with marijuana illegal?

no, i'm not that stupid to broadcast my "illegal" activies online to the world, annon or not. with the exception of personal possession, intake, and a my five year stint selling dime bags in highschool/early college in NY (either not arrestable or provable crimes, also the statue of limitation has run out in worst case scenario), i havnt broken the law since i was 19....i'm 31 now. i grew and sold pot both years in amsterdam (legally), for a year in colorado (legally, with permit) and a year in alaska (also legally). of my eight years spent selling three were legal: two were in amsterdam: one as a coffeshop clerk, the other as a runner; one year in colorado where i was a medical caretaker, growing and selling weed not for profit to cancer and aids patients.

If you did these things you wouldn't feel the need to tell random people on the net, right? It's obvious you are a troll out to bullshit as many people as you can. I'm calling you on your bullshit because I asked somebody who knows about this stuff and said your info was all wrong, the kind of stuff 14 year olds tell each other after reading about pot on the internet. Go back to class kid, mommy might get mad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 04:31:57 PM »
really? like what specifically did i say that was wrong? i'd like to hear it....

I have a feeling you probably just asked your coworker in the cubicle next door, who once upon a time may have smoked some weed. By virtue of the fact that you cannot judge the accuracy of the statements yourself, you are obviously not a stoner. because you are not a stoner, you likely do not know anyone who is a well-versed stoner, nor do you have the resources and knowledge to check my facts.  

keep in mind most people dont know shit about shit when it comes to marijuana. it's that they either think all they read online is true (often bullshit) or what they hear from each other is true (also often bullshit). like you said.
therefore, asking your co-worker is not a reliable way to check facts.

i remember how back in the day i was talking to some guy who swore bannanadine made you trip, and that LSD accumulates in your spine so when you crack it you trip. that sounds like your friend you went to to check the facts.

as i said, i dont need to prove anything, my posts speak for themselves. anyone with enough time and resources to check my facts with reliable sources can, and will, find everything is true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 04:36:51 PM »
really? like what specifically did i say that was wrong? i'd like to hear it....

I have a feeling you probably just asked your coworker in the cubicle next door, who once upon a time may have smoked some weed. By virtue of the fact that you cannot judge the accuracy of the statements yourself, you are obviously not a stoner. because you are not a stoner, you likely do not know anyone who is a well-versed stoner, nor do you have the resources and knowledge to check my facts.  

keep in mind most people dont know shit about shit when it comes to marijuana. it's that they either think all they read online is true (often bullshit) or what they hear from each other is true (also often bullshit). like you said.
therefore, asking your co-worker is not a reliable way to check facts.

i remember how back in the day i was talking to some guy who swore bannanadine made you trip, and that LSD accumulates in your spine so when you crack it you trip. that sounds like your friend you went to to check the facts.

as i said, i dont need to prove anything, my posts speak for themselves. anyone with enough time and resources to check my facts with reliable sources can, and will, find everything is true.

Nope. I asked somebody who knows way more about this stuff than you do. They are still laughing at your posts! They really think you are some fourteen year old kid or something just fluffing everyone on here for kicks. I told them you are probably just some psychologically damaged program survivor and they should lay off. For some reason  that only caused them to laugh even harder, once I explained what that meant.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »
again, what specifically did i say that he thought was bullshit?
i'd like to hear it, so i can ream your pretend friend a new one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2009, 04:47:59 PM »
again, what specifically did i say that he thought was bullshit?
i'd like to hear it, so i can ream your pretend friend a new one.

Don't you have to get to class, little buddy? Gotta love this internet tough guy! LoLoLoL!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2009, 04:50:02 PM »
just what i thought. a troll.

go on, go smoke your pretend weed with your pretend friend. i'll send you a babysitter shortly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2009, 04:54:04 PM »
This thread had taken a perfectly lovely topic deviation and was quite nice before twits jumped in and began bitch bitch bickering.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2009, 04:54:57 PM »
just what i thought. a troll.

go on, go smoke your pretend weed with your pretend friend. i'll send you a babysitter shortly.

Don't get all upset that someone called you on your bullshit. I'm sure someone is ignorant enough here and will be impressed by your  misinformation and bravado.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2009, 05:02:51 PM »
lol. you know, when we were conversing earlier in this thread about weed, I had a pretty good feeling someone would drop by to troll.

He never did answer what erowid was, did he?

Whenever I read that kind of stuff, I always think whomever's behind the kb looks like Millhouse, for some reason. Except that his pubes are red.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2009, 05:07:04 PM »
lol. i know.... i hate trolls.

you should really get yourself some good weed though and try smoking it. if you dont like it you can fedex it to me here in nyc and me and my jew friends can sell it. we are busy taking down hla and need some funds. dude you have no idea what youre missing. im the big dog in nyc and all the people know who i am. look me up. maybe ill send you a plain ticket and you can come here and toss my salad what do you say......  the ladies all call me big papa.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2009, 05:09:27 PM »
lol. i know.... i hate trolls.

you should really get yourself some good weed though and try smoking it. if you dont like it you can fedex it to me here in nyc and me and my jew friends can sell it. we are busy taking down hla and need some funds. dude you have no idea what youre missing. im the big dog in nyc and all the people know who i am. look me up. maybe ill send you a plain ticket and you can come here and toss my salad what do you say......  the ladies all call me big papa.

oh, good, you're back. I left you a message in the other thread you're trolling right now.

Sorry, Im not really into ginger pubes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »
now this troll is imitating me.... what a total loser.
i think this troll must be really ugly and has nothing better to do.

castle....... AIM me @ weedMastaP

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »
warning: weedmastap is NOT the person u were conversing with castle! its the troll again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2009, 05:53:26 PM »
warning: weedmastap is NOT the person u were conversing with castle! its the troll again.

shut up troll.... i take comfort in the fact i know you are ugly. you ugly troll, you.