Author Topic: Want to Change the Forum's Policy about Posting??  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Want to Change the Forum's Policy about Posting??
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2009, 11:08:38 AM »
John Malvo?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2009, 11:09:40 AM »
Quote from: "Guardian Angel"
Okay 'Guest' who doesn't have the chutzpah to sign in and give at least the semblance of taking responsibility for your words...unless you have walked a mile in a reformed staff's shoes, do not cast aspersions.  You know not what you are talking about...

So your mother "Mrs Angel" called you guardian?  How nice.  What was your address again?  I missed that post.

so which is it.. are all staff evil child abusers or are some okay like DJ claims to be?  and how do you tell the difference between the two?

Offline Guardian Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, 11:26:15 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Okay 'Guest' who doesn't have the chutzpah to sign in and give at least the semblance of taking responsibility for your words...unless you have walked a mile in a reformed staff's shoes, do not cast aspersions.  You know not what you are talking about...

So your mother "Mrs Angel" called you guardian?  How nice.  What was your address again?  I missed that post.

so which is it.. are all staff evil child abusers or are some okay like DJ claims to be?  and how do you tell the difference between the two?

The difference between the two?  You are really so obtuse you have to ask?  I suppose it is easy to see which category you fall under.  The difference between the two is this:  Staff who rally for the rights of the kids, staff who care enough about the welfare of the kids, staff who question authority, they are asked to leave....or simply leave because they cannot in good conscience participate any longer.  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2009, 11:27:08 AM »
how do you tell the difference between the two?

A truly repentant ex staff will come onto fornits, and publicly apologize for taking part in the systematic torture of America's youth. They will post their name and the program they worked for and describe in detail the abuse they inflicted on the innocent children.

Then the Survivor Council is convened in fornits' hidden forum. If a majority the of Survivors Council vote to 'forgive', the ex staff is officially forgiven on behalf of the children that were abused.

Duh, I thought everyone knew this?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2009, 11:41:43 AM »
how do you tell the difference between the two?
A truly repentant ex staff will come onto fornits, and publicly apologize for taking part in the systematic torture of America's youth. They will post their name and the program they worked for and describe in detail the abuse they inflicted on the innocent children.

Then the Survivor Council is convened in fornits' hidden forum. If a majority the of Survivors Council vote to 'forgive', the ex staff is officially forgiven on behalf of the children that were abused.

Duh, I thought everyone knew this?

As you well know, there is no such thing as a "Survivor Council" or "hidden forum." Your sarcasm is unwarranted.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2009, 11:44:02 AM »
I think it takes tremendous courage for a former staff member to not only walk away from participating in this charade, but to also speak out against it in the aftermath. Not everyone chooses to stand so visible regarding their crisis of conscience.

I would also like to add, to be fair, that not everyone can afford to do this, for a variety of reasons.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2009, 11:49:13 AM »
^This.... and yes it is fucking damn hard to pull off.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2009, 12:00:12 PM »

The difference between the two?  You are really so obtuse you have to ask?  I suppose it is easy to see which category you fall under.  The difference between the two is this:  Staff who rally for the rights of the kids, staff who care enough about the welfare of the kids, staff who question authority, they are asked to leave....or simply leave because they cannot in good conscience participate any longer.  

So, Mr. Angel, not all staff are evil some are good and just havent left yet or figured out the place is abusive and been fired yet.  We need to differentiate between these staff members and those who enjoy their work.  If we are going to just categorize all staff into one bucket then people like DJ need to take the same medicine.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 12:56:02 PM »
Man, The Who really loves to troll DJ.  Remember that this is the man who locked up his daughter at ASR and she was so traumatized by it that after she got out she got onto drugs and alcohol real bad and cut her father (The Who) out of her life completely.  He's a bit mentally ill.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2009, 01:11:39 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
On 2006-06-21 12:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You could be right, who knows.  I've thought that from time to time.  I don't think it really matters though other than it would go a long way to explaining his staunch defense of even the most indefensible of programs."

I dont mind taking a hit, but the programs I back are the ones I know, ASR and SUWS.  The only 2.  I may converse and comment on facets of other programs as they come up in discussion and give my opinion but I have never given my blessing to send their kids to any others.

Oh yeah.  AND CALO.  AND HLA.  AND every single other program.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »
Man, The Who really loves to troll DJ.  Remember that this is the man who locked up his daughter at ASR and she was so traumatized by it that after she got out she got onto drugs and alcohol real bad and cut her father (The Who) out of her life completely.  He's a bit mentally ill.

TheWho doesn't have a daughter. He had two sons. Calling him "a bit mentally ill" is unfair. Why don't you tell us what happened, Whooter?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »
Quote from: "Don't call me Chris; my name is Elvis."

TheWho doesn't have a daughter. He had two sons. Calling him "a bit mentally ill" is unfair. Why don't you tell us what happened, Whooter?

Sorry, extremely mentally ill.  And he had a daughter, sent her to be abused at ASR at the hands of Rudy Bentz, et al and now he doesn't have a daughter anymore.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2009, 01:32:47 PM »
Sorry, extremely mentally ill.  And he had a daughter, sent her to be abused at ASR at the hands of Rudy Bentz, et al and now he doesn't have a daughter anymore.

Nope. He never had a daughter. Not then, not now. That was another obfuscation he lobbed everyone's way, and you fell for it.

Once upon a time he had two sons. Now he has one. Tell us why, Whooter...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2009, 02:25:24 PM »

Nope. He never had a daughter. Not then, not now. That was another obfuscation he lobbed everyone's way, and you fell for it.

Whooter claims he had a daughter.  He claimed she now doesn't talk to him after the program.  Why would he make that up?  IMO, he mixes truth with lies, and he's very good at it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »

Interesting.  So you're saying he made up everything about his daughter going to ASR, etc.?  Hmmm.  Not that I don't believe he would do that, but now I'm curious to peel back the layers and see what Whooter is hiding so carefully...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control