Author Topic: Want to Change the Forum's Policy about Posting??  (Read 2950 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Want to Change the Forum's Policy about Posting??
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »
One other point I'd like to make is that there should be no expectation of privacy for child abusers (i.e. CALO staff and the parents of the children detained at CALO).  Personally, I'd go after the names of the staff and parents and make them as public as possible, but I'd leave the kids out of it.  But I wouldn't deign to assign my personal opinions to "well-proxied," who can and should do whatever s/he feels is right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 04:51:26 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
One other point I'd like to make is that there should be no expectation of privacy for child abusers (i.e. CALO staff and the parents of the children detained at CALO).  Personally, I'd go after the names of the staff and parents and make them as public as possible, but I'd leave the kids out of it.  But I wouldn't deign to assign my personal opinions to "well-proxied," who can and should do whatever s/he feels is right.

So, Dysfunction Junction, being a child abuser.. errrr exstaff yourself.  You should do the right thing and post your picture, address and make your personal information as public as possible and have no expectation of privacy as you are recommending for others.  Or maybe there is such a thing as good staff and bad staff members?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 10:26:32 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

So, Dysfunction Junction, being a child abuser.. errrr exstaff yourself.  You should do the right thing and post your picture, address and make your personal information as public as possible and have no expectation of privacy as you are recommending for others.  Or maybe there is such a thing as good staff and bad staff members?

I left HLA as soon as I saw which way the wind blew.  Didn't take long to see what that place was all about.  Daytop was based on the same abusive model and I left there quickly as well.  In both cases I provided everything I knew to the proper authorities for their follow-up and spoke out regularly about both places.  So I'm not sure I get your point.   Good staff from these shitpits are the ones who walk away and blow the whistle.  If you want to argue the merits of CALO or the rules of this forum, I'll be happy to clean your clock, but as far as attacking me, that's not making you look any better.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 10:39:02 PM »
i left HLA as soon as I saw which way the wind blew. Didn't take long to see what that place was all about. Daytop was based on the same abusive model and I left there quickly as well. In both cases I provided everything I knew to the proper authorities for their follow-up and spoke out regularly about both places. So I'm not sure I get your point. Good staff from these shitpits are the ones who walk away and blow the whistle. If you want to argue the merits of CALO or the rules of this forum, I'll be happy to clean your clock, but as far as attacking me, that's not making you look any better.
So since you left, at some point, you don’t consider yourself a child molester.  Interesting way to separate yourself.   So theoretically all the staff in all the programs can potentially be just as good as you consider yourself to be because they may potentially leave at some point in disgust.  It just may take some longer than others.
So again why do you want to smear these peoples good names call them all child abusers and expose them and deny them any privacy?  Why not expose yourself first?  They are no better or worse then you.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »
So since you left, at some point, you don’t consider yourself a child molester.  Interesting way to separate yourself.   So theoretically all the staff in all the programs can potentially be just as good as you consider yourself to be because they may potentially leave at some point in disgust.  It just may take some longer than others.
So again why do you want to smear these peoples good names call them all child abusers and expose them and deny them any privacy?  Why not expose yourself first?  They are no better or worse then you.
I know you were nipping at the heels of Dysfunction Junction, Who. But, I’ll be your huckleberry…it’s called redemption. That is something that happens when strong p-e-o-p-l-e overcome, learn,  and care enough to compassionately share the insights of their experiences.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 11:01:19 PM »
i left HLA as soon as I saw which way the wind blew. Didn't take long to see what that place was all about. Daytop was based on the same abusive model and I left there quickly as well. In both cases I provided everything I knew to the proper authorities for their follow-up and spoke out regularly about both places. So I'm not sure I get your point. Good staff from these shitpits are the ones who walk away and blow the whistle. If you want to argue the merits of CALO or the rules of this forum, I'll be happy to clean your clock, but as far as attacking me, that's not making you look any better.

I think innocently entering an institution that ordered staff to molest children, refusing to participate in child molestation, and turning the molesters over to the authorities is a fair reason to consider yourself "separate" from the molesters.

DJ, an actually doctor, saying *you* are torturing, imprisoning, and damaging people seems to really get to you. Sorry,  YOU are, in fact a lot "worse" than DJ.

As a general principle, the longer you keep silent about torture, the longer you participate in torture, the less vociferously you speak out against it, the more of a culpable and repulsive torturer you are.

Most of us who post here are victims of Change Academy Lake Ozark Whatever's particular brand of abduction, imprisonment without due process, brainwash, dominate, terrorize and torture "therapy."  If you feel DJ's "tainted," then by all means, take OUR word for it: you are an evil person doing evils things, and you deserve to spend the rest of your life in a box without light, too small to stand up in, long past the point you feel "vulnerable" and "humble."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 12:13:40 AM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
I know you were nipping at the heels of Dysfunction Junction, Who. But, I’ll be your huckleberry…it’s called redemption. That is something that happens when strong p-e-o-p-l-e overcome, learn,  and care enough to compassionately share the insights of their experiences.

That's a cop-out if I ever heard one!
I take Who's point that it is easy to cast blame onto others and distance ourselves from the very same actions that we might have taken.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 12:19:45 AM »

I think innocently entering an institution that ordered staff to molest children, refusing to participate in child molestation, and turning the molesters over to the authorities is a fair reason to consider yourself "separate" from the molesters.

DJ, an actually doctor, saying *you* are torturing, imprisoning, and damaging people seems to really get to you. Sorry,  YOU are, in fact a lot "worse" than DJ.

As a general principle, the longer you keep silent about torture, the longer you participate in torture, the less vociferously you speak out against it, the more of a culpable and repulsive torturer you are.

Most of us who post here are victims of Change Academy Lake Ozark Whatever's particular brand of abduction, imprisonment without due process, brainwash, dominate, terrorize and torture "therapy."  If you feel DJ's "tainted," then by all means, take OUR word for it: you are an evil person doing evils things, and you deserve to spend the rest of your life in a box without light, too small to stand up in, long past the point you feel "vulnerable" and "humble."

I am wondering what is with the overuse of "torture" and "molestation" to describe places (like CALO). You cheapen the terms by applying them with such a broad stroke.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 05:50:13 AM »

I am wondering what is with the overuse of "torture" and "molestation" to describe places (like CALO). You cheapen the terms by applying them with such a broad stroke.

What about "abduction" and "imprisonment"? You obviously don't think "torture" and "molestation" befit CEDU, Desisto, Straights, Elan, CALO, but are you so cuckoo that you don't recognize "abduction" and "imprisonment without due process" as appropriate descriptives for these Synanon divisions.

I am wondering how you rationalize this participating in this. You cheapen the term "human" by applying it to yourself, with such a broad stroke.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 09:20:44 AM »
Okay, I can agree with that.  So a person is innocent like DJ enters an institution and is ordered to molest children.  He shows up for work his first day and just to give the program some leeway lets say they postpone the molestations until after the kids eat.  So how long did DJ stay at this institution collecting a pay check?  Any compassionate human being could probably only last a few hours before leaving and if you stayed around longer than that you would have to participate in the rapes and molestations.  I mean come on a person cant hide out in the “Break room” forever.  They have to come out and participate or they will be fired.
So did Dysfunction Junction last for more than a day in this institution?  If so how long can a person sit and watch others being abused and molested, collect a pay check and not get involved before they can no longer claim they were not complicit with the institution.  Is it fair that Dysfuntion Junction is trying to clean himself up here on fornits by asking for fellow staff to be exposed and given no privacy?  These same fellow staff who followed in the same footsteps as he while he hypocritically holds on to his privacy?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2009, 09:42:08 AM »
Okay, I can agree with that.  So a person is innocent like DJ enters an institution and is ordered to molest children.  He shows up for work his first day and just to give the program some leeway lets say they postpone the molestations until after the kids eat.  So how long did DJ stay at this institution collecting a pay check?  Any compassionate human being could probably only last a few hours before leaving and if you stayed around longer than that you would have to participate in the rapes and molestations.  I mean come on a person cant hide out in the “Break room” forever.  They have to come out and participate or they will be fired.
So did Dysfunction Junction last for more than a day in this institution?  If so how long can a person sit and watch others being abused and molested, collect a pay check and not get involved before they can no longer claim they were not complicit with the institution.  Is it fair that Dysfuntion Junction is trying to clean himself up here on fornits by asking for fellow staff to be exposed and given no privacy?  These same fellow staff who followed in the same footsteps as he while he hypocritically holds on to his privacy?

You may be the only person here who doesn't know who I am.  All of my particulars have been posted here before.  But, to give a quick answer to your supposition, I was a brand-new, freshly-minted college grad when I took the job at HLA and it did take me a little while to uncover what was happening out of my purview.  I found a phony doctor with no degree whatsover and that almost all of the staff had no academic credentials.  I also would not "tow the program line."  I did my job the way I was taught to do it - the right way.  I confronted Len about phony credentials and uneducated staff.  He didn't answer to my satisfaction and that was when I realized HLA was just a scam.  Then I resigned and reported HLA to every agency that I could.  And I've followed up for years to insure they can't hide in the shadows.

What's your excuse for propping up child abusers?

DJ
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 10:29:04 AM »

You may be the only person here who doesn't know who I am.  All of my particulars have been posted here before.  But, to give a quick answer to your supposition, I was a brand-new, freshly-minted college grad when I took the job at HLA and it did take me a little while to uncover what was happening out of my purview.  I found a phony doctor with no degree whatsover and that almost all of the staff had no academic credentials.  I also would not "tow the program line."  I did my job the way I was taught to do it - the right way.  I confronted Len about phony credentials and uneducated staff.  He didn't answer to my satisfaction and that was when I realized HLA was just a scam.  Then I resigned and reported HLA to every agency that I could.  And I've followed up for years to insure they can't hide in the shadows.

DJ

The point is that others may be taking the same path so dont be so quick to condem.  If you drew a paycheck then you did the work and over time turned over some rocks so give the same respect to others that you want for yourself.

Offline Guardian Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 10:53:17 AM »

DJ

The point is that others may be taking the same path so dont be so quick to condem.  If you drew a paycheck then you did the work and over time turned over some rocks so give the same respect to others that you want for yourself.
Okay 'Guest' who doesn't have the chutzpah to sign in and give at least the semblance of taking responsibility for your words...unless you have walked a mile in a reformed staff's shoes, do not cast aspersions.  You know not what you are talking about...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
Yeah, I would second Guardian Angel's sentiments here. What's with all the obfuscation, pot shots, and yanking out the microscope ... this from an anonymous sniper bar none! LOLOLOL! Lemmee take a wild guess as to WHO that could possibly be!

:D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------