Author Topic: Class Action Filing  (Read 18923 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Class Action Filing
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2009, 03:10:08 PM »
Quote from: "GregFL"
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "GregFL"
We were the first victims of this system
You might want to do a little more research before making that statement.
I know about Cebu Ursus, but I am talking about this particular system that led to the straight et al. Sorry I wasn't more clear. Maybe for once you could try to process a message without trying to pick it apart, Mkay?

The system is based on group peer pressure effected by a therapeutic community modality. It was used on adolescents in New Jersey as early as the mid-late 1950s, before Synanon even. Experimental results gleaned from the Highlands(?) reformatory were published by Lloyd McCorkle in 1958. He called the method "Guided Group Interaction."

It was a direct outgrowth from McCorkle's TC experiences during World War II, when the therapeutic community model was specifically used by both the Americans and the British to ensure unit loyalty and solidarity, not to mention keeping the soldiers psyched for war.

A war, I might add, that Art Barker participated in. I'm kinda wondering just what the TC welcoming committee subjected him to, after he came back from going AWOL for awhile. Think it might have been a little like what you experienced at the Seed? Hmm?

My bad, maybe they didn't do the belt-looping or the toilet voyeurism back then. Art has to get credit for something, huh? On the other hand, maybe they did. Soldiers who went AWOL were considered total pariahs at the time.

What's the criteria for you? Only an exact replica of The Seed will do?

Yeah, when was CEDU? 1970 or 71? Do ya think they don't use a TC approach? Ah... shucks, I almost forGOT! Hyde School, founded 1966. Or do you discount any place that has "prep" or "academy" in the description?

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying there is considerable evidence out there showing that stuff of this ilk has been going on for quite some time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2009, 03:29:39 PM »
Interesting point to bring up regarding history and how early onset rage may have been the catalyst for the outline of  the treatment model used to formulate what would become the seed rules and program guidelines.

If a petty criminal  from the streets of the New York ; who goes AWOL and is exposed to reading some early psycology studies and attends AA to "get sober"can come to Florida and get paid to create a program for drug addicts, with no education, training or expertise;  it is a scary world.

Regardless of his good intentions, it had dangerous implications when the harvesting of children from public schools became the norm.

That was ego and greed, disguised as helping children get better.

I have not found any information about synanon going into public venues to recruit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2009, 04:05:13 PM »
Greg again get over self, I'm sure I  was put in there way before you, so you are not the original soul in that place, so my story from day one will be told one day, and trust me, I will leave no names out, nor will I give a shit if someone likes the way I post it, so try again, Antigen, is still a lot nicer and loved more then you any day of the year. It is people  like you  who think that each soul is the same, I am way different then anyone, I saw things that should not have been kept quiet, and  see I did go on with my life, and a grand one it be, but because you seem to think that  a street walking junkie at 18, on probation and court ordered  was a child, and now because she is old  that all should shut up, NO, I will never shut up again. I will be heard louder then you ever tried to be heard. I do not care how your way goes, my way, is not going to be a silent way. Not any more, this is helping me, I kept closed up  for so long, and I feel great letting this crap be known, because that is what it is crap, and if your  pals that you made over the years from the forum do not like what I have to say, do not read it then, and stop making stupid comments back to all, maybe then you will see all become calmer, seems you allowed yourself to purge, well I have not even begun yet, so either this  one day ends up in court as it should be, won't matter either way, point is it should, and it very well may, I go to the court house sometime next week to find out info  on how to open this as a case, I do not care what schooling I have, souls are still suffering, I for one do want it to stop, seeing people raped and  abused as I did sucks to have had to keep this shit in, they are criminals, and  how I pray they get stood up in court, if not,then  this is my court room, and I will get this story of mine out, just not today, because you make me laugh so bad, and I do have this nice new furniture to deal with, I think you need to start listening whether you agree or not,( did you hear what I said, I said listen, I have noticed it is something you never do) there are people that are sick and tired of hearing how this Libby person, now wants all to think she was a victim, that's the biggest joke I have ever heard in my life, so stuff it, no way will I shut up, but also when all stop acting like idiots maybe I can get my story out, maybe then you may want to listen rather then mock someone for not having any school, its because of places like that, that are making children not get the proper education, I for one am an example of what happened, sad yea but that's what I am, and I do not want any child not to get the schooling they so deserve. Nor do I wish this to ever happen to anyone, let the people purge and say their side, if it is helping me, then it is helping someone else. Let others say what's on their minds, maybe talking rather then arguing yourself may indeed help, as from what I have read in all your post, you really are crying for nothing at all. You think it is so horrible what is being said, try experiencing it, because you have no clue why I ran from that place. ( anyone who was a staff member there is the most fucked up person s on this planet, and every last one of you should have to listen to what you did do to others.( the mushroom icon would be nice) who do I talk to to help with payments here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2009, 04:10:39 PM »
Aww, she forgot to add the smilies. She's slippin', our Crazy Susan is slippin'.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2009, 04:20:36 PM »
You know you had me until you said Antigen was a nice person.  Have you ever read her posts?  Sorry she's a evil witch actually she would fit in well with your family.  Is Stack available?  Susan she could help you with your coloring books.  Then it would be 3 sisters...One big happy family.   and more clothes for Stack to borrow...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »
I never met her nor do I know her, I do that to get the real Greg out, now go color your madness with someone else looks like we got you  by the coloring book. :rofl:  :roflmao:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »
Someone else already said it on one of these threads, and I have to agree. I think it was guest666.

It's amazing how paranoid Crazy Susan is. Whenever someone disagrees with her, she spouts off with all this craziness. First she thought it was Libby, then Libby's husband, now it's GRegFL. Oh, and maybe that guy Ericbeer. I'm too lazy to go look it up, but she probably thought he's Libby/husband/Greg. And then Sally.

Sheesh.

Wonder who's next...?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »
Susan,

Why don't you tell us your story?
Tell us about who did what, said what and when it all happened;  
This would probably be helpful for you.
then you wouldn't need to feel persecuted - you are safe here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2009, 05:38:55 PM »
Because I may just go to the news papers  instead. Think it best to have someone educated enough to listen to me first. This place is a good way for me to see how all react. And react you do, so imagine  this all in the papers rather then in just some silly forum, The libbys and the sallys , and the bald headed gregs, and beardedbeer  idjits who come in as guests and expect me to guess their names, do they really think I would give my story to a forum first, no this is just a  small experiment,now imagine again this out in the open, instead of a small forum. Imagine every sleepy soul in the world  waking up to the front page, because I personally think it would make front page, ( I will pay to have it front page) names coming out of the woodwork, who cares if they are dead even, see that to me would be JUSTICE, and maybe some mother, father would not put their child in such a horrible situation, but they are not to blame, no, they too were lied to, I bet this helps many families come back together too, like  I was lucky to have  had finally happen , that to me would be cool, and if I act 15 , don't be jealous, I have a grandson, and he so keeps me like that, to me just getting the truth out, well that's  more then I ever wanted. Oh, and to find out what they really did to Mida Garcia, I too have letters from this girl who ran away from that place Lord knows how many times, and then one day never to b seen again, yea like I said I have a story, seems we all forget about the souls that were never found, well I never did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2009, 05:41:49 PM »
We should have a smilie that yawns.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2009, 11:15:05 PM »
Thanks for the history lesson Ursus, but your diabribe missed the mark and ignored the message of my post.  That was in part, we were the first victims of the synanon system used en masse against children. We were the first warehoused kids, held sometimes by a thousand or more in abandoned warehouses. Art Barker got the techniques from AA and then the synanon techniques were layered on top.  there is still a bit of mystery surrounding how that came about, but I have my theories.

We have a rightfull place in the history of this story.  While the synanon style academies predated our experience and had similarities, it was Art Barker that changed the direction and tone of the experience.  We also have a responsibility to the current victims of descendent programs to act and operate in a credible manner, IMO. Your opinion may vary.  I suspect it does.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2009, 06:57:34 AM »
guest567 wrote:
Nice, Stripe. Very well written.

Are you still working with him on the "Class Action Lawsuit?" I'm being sincere and you can tell me to MYOB, but I am curious.

I am curious too Stripe. Are you involving yourself with these people and is this guy really a bar member?

I am also curious - this started off so hopefully, but seems to have degenerated into name calling and has lost focus on the greater good.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2009, 07:39:41 AM »
I still have that car  to put up on auction, how do I get in contact with you stripe?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2009, 07:51:23 AM »
Susan I think you've watched too many movies on Lifetime channel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2009, 08:21:28 AM »
^ Now that's funny! :notworthy: