Author Topic: RIM FOOTBALL MOM  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RIM FOOTBALL MOM
« on: June 02, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »
innocentuntilprovenguilty  IS RIGHT ON. AFTER READING ALL THESE BLOGS, I HAVE A WORD ON OUR FUTURE CRIMINAL JARED. AT 20YRS OLD THIS KID HAS BEEN THROUGH A COUPLE OF MISDEMEANORS ALREADY. A HIGHSCHOOL DROP OUT, A THIEF FROM RIM SCHOOL, AND BREAKING AND ENTERING INTO SOMEONE ELSES HOME (STEALING MOTORCYCLES AND QUADS).
THE MORE TROUBLE JARED GOT INTO AT HIS HOUSE, THE MORE THINGS HE GOT. I HEARD THAT KIM GAVE HIM MONEY FOR ALCOHOL AND DRUGS, BOUGHT HIM A TRUCK, A MOTORCYCLE, A QUAD,  A BMW AND MUCH MORE. A HIGHSCHOOL DROP-OUT... GREAT PARENTING KIM. YOUR FAMILY'S REPUTATION IN RUNNING SPRINGS IS ALL OVER TOWN. NOT ONLY DID YOU ASK THE PARENTS TO READ ALL THESE BLOGS AND JOIN IN ON RUINING RUSS, WE ALL SEE IT IS YOU. IT WILL BE FUN SEEING YOU AT FOOTBALL THIS SEASON. I PERSONALLY KNOW ONE OF JAREDS PARTY/THIEF FRIENDS, BE CAREFULL BECAUSE FRIENDS TALK.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
Re: RIM FOOTBALL MOM
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »
You probably do not want to continue with libelous postings about individuals who have not been convicted of a crime in a court of law.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:50:46 PM »
YOUR USER NAME FITS YOU GIA. MABEY YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SO QUICK TO SAY RUSS BURNED A HOMELESS MAN AND HAD GROUP RAPES WHEN YOU WERE THE LICENSED MANDATED REPORTER IN THE ROOM AND DID NOT REPORT THE RAPES OR ALL THE OTHER HORRIBLE THINGS YOU SAID RUSS DID.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 09:41:38 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
YOUR USER NAME FITS YOU GIA. MABEY YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SO QUICK TO SAY RUSS BURNED A HOMELESS MAN AND HAD GROUP RAPES WHEN YOU WERE THE LICENSED MANDATED REPORTER IN THE ROOM AND DID NOT REPORT THE RAPES OR ALL THE OTHER HORRIBLE THINGS YOU SAID RUSS DID.

What people have said is that Russ said this. Given the number of people who have confirmed that Russ recounted these tales, it would appear that Russ told these tales.

Someone was even careful enough to say that they did not know whether the stories were true or not, just that Russ said they were.

This is not even in the same ballpark as the florid diatribe and innuendo that you have been spreading these past two days.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 09:48:43 PM »
I never said anything about Russ' past...these are long ago postings while CEDU was still alive and people were pissed about their treatment, the abuses etc., nor did I ever hear these statements, as shocking as they may have been.  You need to get your stories straight if you intend to use them...and please use spell check!  We all make typo's, but I am pained by your lack literacy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 10:40:10 PM »
GREAT! I FOUND SOMETHING THAT PAINS YOU.  SO IT WILL JUST BE YOU AND ME TONIGHT, I HOPE I PAIN YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO.  INFACT I WILL GET ON EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IN HOPE OF HAVING A PAINFUL CONVERSATION WITH YOU. OH AND I WILL MAKE SURE I MISSPELL AS MUCH AS I CAN.  SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN.  YOU ARE SO SMART AND NOW THIS IS GETTING FUN FOR ME TO. LET'S TALK MORE PLEASE RESPOND!

Offline fulltimer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 11:10:56 PM »
Wild thing...you apparently left out the "of" in your post, but you did speak of normal typos.
I thought this was a place where survivors of the gulag schools could gather and now all I find it is full of rants and accusations
Who is Russ Decker and why are all these people saying things about him?  Why would anyone care?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 11:19:00 PM »
BOY YOU ARE HARD TO KEEP UP WITH,  HAVE YOU SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATLEY? THE LAST MOVIE I SAW WAS TAKEN. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT YET? I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT.  ANOTHER GOOD MOVIE WAS GRAND TORINO, HAVE YOU SEEN THAT ONE YET? DO YOU LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD AS AN ACTOR? DO YOU LIKE GOING TO THE MOVIES?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 02:04:09 AM »
:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 05:58:58 PM »
HI GIA,
I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SLOW DOWN? GOOD TO SEE YOU, HOW ARE YOU?