Author Topic: putting all you slandering people to rest for Russ Decker  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
putting all you slandering people to rest for Russ Decker
« on: June 02, 2009, 11:56:19 AM »
Not one slanderous thing on these blogs are true.  You people are sad, I feel sorry for you.  This site is to give feedback not slander and murder a character for your pleasure and amusement.  I know Russ Decker and I have been personally apart of his life.  I have been reading and watching your sad moves here.  I know this person has asked people to goin in on the fun, and I know a few of the people who have graciously joined in to murder Russ's character.  Judgement day is comming soon and all will be revieled.  There will be nothing to hide behind, no computer, no user name, no lies, no nothing.  Everyone will see plain and clear who said what and will be judged for it by the real court and the real judge.  This world is lucky to have Russ and he has saved many lives from ending up in jail or worse.  We will all see on judgement day the good that people have done and the slander they got from their jealious enemies.  I have nothing but pitty for you people and I pray that God has mercy on you, the kind of mercy that you have chosen not to have on Russ or any of your other victoms. Stop what you are doing now for your own sake  :wall:  ::deadhorse::  :waaaa:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: putting all you slandering people to rest for Russ Decker
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »
:soapbox:

Isn't this guy the beater of children and immolator of the homeless??
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »
Dear Time:

I know some of these people personally and they are not lying. Also, the idea that one would be "deadinsaneorinjail" without The Program is cultic rhetoric applied liberally as part of brainwash 101.

The people who have suffered emotional abuse under Decker,other staff, and the Program deserve a voice. To them, you are like the attorney who excuses rape by insisting she was "asking for it." You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Those here who have spoken the truth have nothing to fear.  It may just be that your guru Decker is the one who has a judgment to face.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 01:28:23 PM »
THE LAST POSTING WAS POSTED EXTREMELY QUICK AND WITH MUCH EMOTION. I WONDER IF THE LAST POSTING WAS FROM "GIA" ONE OF KIM'S KNOW STOOGES AND KIM DECKER'S ONLY WITNESS ON THIS CASE. THIS PERSON SPEAKS OF "EMOTIONAL ABUSE" YET GIA KIM'S ONLY WITNESS IN THIS JOKE TRIAL WAS CAUGHT SMOKING POT WITH HER SON NO LESS IN 2002 AT CEDU? THIS I KNOW TO BE TRUE AND FACT.... I DON'T THINK THIS PERSON CAN BE QUALIFIED TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ANYBODY BUT HERSELF.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »
Nope. Actually, I do not frequent Fornits often, but I am quick to judge an apologist for abusive staff members. Emotional? I thought I took a reasoned approach, but I suppose I am not apathetic to injustice. In fact, I have not attended Cedu in over a decade and a half. And, I don't smoke anything.  I think you might be doing quite a bit of tripping... I don't even know who Gia or Kim are. I'm not even current on Decker in this decade. I'm just saying that his employment at CEDU traumatized many. At CEDU, staff members were very explicit copping out to past "dirt" - everything from specific masturbation practices to group rape. Decker was no different.  As minors, how are we supposed to feel safe? Many of us drank the kool aid at the time and became chummy with our tormentors because we had no choice.  It took us years to deprogram.

It is quite strange you choose to align yourself with a perpetrator. This is a survivor forum. The reality is I am acquainted with many who went to CEDU in late 80s or early 90s. They have tried to move on with their lives, but some still suffer post-trauma.  They are not, at this point, going to address Decker now. Unless of course, they run into him in person. And then it would be a different story.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »
RIGHT..... YET YOU COME TO A FORUM YOU NEVER FREQUENT AND ACCUSE SOMEONE WITH VERY SERIOUS ACCUSATIONS. YET THERES NO RECORD, NO CHARGES, NO PROOF OF ANY OF THE THINGS YOU SAY EVER HAPPENING. IN A SCHOOL WHERE TOUCHING ON THE SHOULDER CAN BE CLOSE TO SEXUAL HARRASMENT THERE'S NO RECORD OF THIS EVER HAPPENING. OR DO YOU EXPECT ALL TO BELIEVE THAT RUSS KILLED THE MANDATED REPORTER WHO BY LAW WOULD HAVE A RECORD OF IT. IF YOUR SO KEEN ON YOUR ACCUSATIONS AND WHAT YOU SAW, !WHERE IS YOUR PROOF! YOU DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOUR SAYING IS TRUE WITHOUT A NAME OF A VICTIM OR PROOF. SO STOP WASTING EVERYONES TIME HERE AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE PROOF. TIL THEN LET THE FACTS RULE TRUE AND YOUR JUST A PART OF THE PROBLEM...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 03:17:27 PM »
You're pretty funny. I'm not the original accuser. In any event, there are earlier threads that go into deal on RD before there was ever any trial.  This isn't about touching shoulders, stupid. People who went to CEDU under Russ in the 90s are not going to relive everything in trial now. Also, you have to understand, CEDU had a way of dealing with kids who tried to advocate for their rights.  You have no idea of the fear, isolation and oppression we dealt with.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IS THAT YOU HAVE ISSUES AND ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF THERAPY. I KNOW OF A GOOD ONE IF YOU NEED ONE AND THAT OPRESSION AND ISOLATION THAT YOUR FEELING IS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU NEED TO GET LAID. THE FACT IS THAT YOU HAVE NO FACTS, JUST HEARSAY SHIT THAT NO ONE THAT KNOWS THE FACTS BELIEVES AND YOUR CRAP WOULD NEVER STAND IN COURT AND THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE NOTHING. IT SEEMS YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME IN YOUR HANDS JUST SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME POSTING MADEUP SHIT TO GET ATTENTION. YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THAT HATES THEMSELVES SO BAD THAT HAS TO THINK THE WHOLE WORLD IS FULL OF ASSHOLES, EVIL DOERS AND HATERS. JUST GET A LIFE.......STUPID!!!!!! STOP THIS MAKING UP SHIT AND BE AT PEACE WITH YOUR SELF. NO ONE THAT KNOWS THE TRUTH BELIEVES YOU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »
I am sorry I just have to jump in and just say I was at CEDU in the 90's and I personaly knew russ d at CEDU and he was nothing less then proffesional towards anyone he threated or encountered. Now Iam a law student and I can truely say that he was one of the reasons that helped me become who I am today. I think If he was as evil as there making him out to be then why didnt this come out in the 90's when it was happening why now 16 yrs later. it just doesnt make sense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 04:37:53 PM »
Quote from: "JUDGEMENTONYOU"
WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IS THAT YOU HAVE ISSUES AND ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF THERAPY. I KNOW OF A GOOD ONE IF YOU NEED ONE AND THAT OPRESSION AND ISOLATION THAT YOUR FEELING IS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU NEED TO GET LAID.

:roflmao:  LOL. Such great CEDU wisdom!!

Keep laying it on, bro!! Yer mindset says ever so much about ya!!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »
Quote from: "BRIJJ"
...and I personaly knew russ d at CEDU and he was nothing less then proffesional towards anyone he threated or encountered.

Uh... So he "threated" these kids in a "proffesional" manner?   :eek:  Do you think a therapist, or someone in a similar position, has any good reason to be threatening kids?

Sounds real cozy!!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »
SL....you are seriously stupid for threatening Russ in this blog.  Are you so stupid that you think all these blogs would not show up in court?  You are the only one here who sounds like the guilty one with no proof. Russ was proven innocent haven’t you herd.  I too went to CEDU and I was one of the kids in the groups.  I happen to be one of the kids Russ saved from turning my life into a mess.  I have a husband and 3 children thank you Russ and the rest of the staff at CEDU that these people are trying bring down for what ever reason.  I would not be a participating parent in my community if it hadn’t been for CEDU, I am even a strong member of the PTA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »
MY MIND SET SAYS EVERYTHING ABOUT ME?? WHAT ABOUT YOURS! LOOK AT ALL THE CRAP YOUR LAYING HERE. YOUR JUST FUCKING NUTS AREN'T YOU? YOUR HILARIOUS!!!!!!! HOW MUCH IS KIMS FAMILY PAYING TO SOUND THIS STUPID.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 12:26:50 PM »
Intersting that all these new defenders of Mr. Decker are not members of this website and only started to post libelous attacks after the trial.  HMMMM wonder who they can be?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 08:13:24 PM »
Is this seriously all you have in life? to get excited to come to this website and shit all over someone.  And the only friends you have are to giggle and have fun with this.  That is sooooooooooo sad.  Running Springs must be SUPER boring!  why don't you take a shower and put some make up on and take your husband out to dinner and a movie and then come home and get fucked.  Your life would be soooooooooooooo much better GIA why don't you try that tonight instead, I mean wild thing is you user name.....